You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-10-23] Hannover vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

How do you think the game will end?

Bayern wins, clean sheet
81%
Bayern wins but concedes a goal
19%
Draw
No votes
Hannover wins
No votes

Total votes : 16

[2011-10-23] Hannover vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:42 am

Kick off: 

Not an easy game, but we're easily the side with the most quality. Let's hope we can pick up three points and keep that clean sheet streak going. [-o<

Bayern drew 1-1 away to Napoli on Tuesday. Hannover drew 2-2 at home against Copenhagen on Thursday.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2011-10-23] Hannover vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 am

Hannover is basically a weaker version of Napoli (less diving, of course). Does well against strong teams, poorly against weak teams, because of the whole counterattack based system.

But since they play a regular 4-2-3-1 and have players that have a bit less individual class, I'm gonna say that we're going to win this game. But I do like Hannover right now, and I hope they do well in Europe.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Cathe » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 am

This is live on ESPN for UK people.

Sadly I can't watch this one as it's on whilst i'm out on Sunday so i'll have to Sky+ it for when I get home.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Tabacko » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Heheh me too, i will missed this game becaouse i have every Sunday rekreation football with my friends in balloon. Afkors i will wear my bayern jersey Olić 11 :D
Tabacko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby walter » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

We have to be careful not to concede freekicks (which is always a problem for us) from good scoring positions because Christian Pander is almost back to his old best and he has a beastly left foot. We also need to be careful with their counters, especially coming from Schlaudraff; when he hits his stride he wont be stopped by our CB on a fast break.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Hannover tests unbeaten home mark against Bayern

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/10/21/hannover-tests-unbeaten-home-mark-against-bayern/
Bayern Munich has not allowed an opponent Arena on Sunday, it will be hard to defend its unbeaten home record.

Hannover, which narrowly missed a Champions League berth last season, has gone unbeaten in five home fixtures this season, but Bayern comes to town as one of the hottest teams in the world.

Napoli did get a goal Tuesday against Bayern in the Champions League, but only via an own goal from German international defender Holger Badstuber.

Since Bayern escaped with a 1-1 draw in the Champions League and remained atop Group A, it was easy to overlook the error and move on for a team that has not lost in its last 13 games and not allowed an opponent to score in that span.

In the Bundesliga, Bayern has not allowed a goal since Monchengladbach stunned it in the season opener at the Allianz Arena 1-0 in early August.

Although Bayern settled for the draw in Napoli, the Italian side failed to get a single shot on goal. For Bayern, it was another positive outing, as it won a point on the road against a team that has beaten AC Milan and Inter Milan.

"We didn't just control Tuesday's game, we dominated it," Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes said, "so we'll be even more confident than we were before.

"However, we've put Napoli behind us now."

Although there was reason to be upset, considering Badstuber's own goal and a missed penalty by Mario Gomez, the positive attitude under Heynckes has Bayern firmly in control of the Bundesliga and its Champions League group.

Even so, Hannover enters the match with the belief it can play with Bayern, as it pushed the record German champions to the wire last season for third place. Bayern ultimately grabbed the place, and a spot in the Champions League.

But as the surprise package in Germany last season, Hannover has remained good this season, and is only seven points off the pace - a feat considering Bayern is off to such an incredible start.

Bayern visits Hannover in much better form than it was last season, but under eight months ago, the hosts of this weekend's game posted a 3-1 victory in the important meeting down the stretch last season.

If Hannover plans to remain among the top clubs in Germany again this season - and contend for a European berth (the top four get Champions League spots this season) - a result against Bayern would lead it in that direction.

"We want to maintain our run in the Bundesliga and remain unbeaten at home," Hannover coach Mirko Slomka said.

In Sunday's other game, Bayer Leverkusen hosts Schalke with both clubs in need of a win to avoid falling farther off the pace. Bayer sits on 14 points, while Schalke is on 15 points, level with Hannover.

Bayer earned a huge 2-1 win Wednesday over Valencia in the Champions League, and could use another result in the league to maintain form for its upcoming domestic and European matches, and make a run at the knockout stage.

Defending champion Borussia Dortmund lost again in the Champions League, as it fell to Olympiacos 3-1 on Wednesday, but Jurgen Klopp's side has been playing well in Germany, and hosts Cologne with the top spot just six points away.

Gladbach will try to continue its surprising start Saturday at Hoffenheim, and Hamburg starts the Thorsten Fink era at home against Wolfsburg. Nurnberg hosts Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern hosts Freiburg, and Hertha Berlin hosts Mainz in the day's other matches.

Augsburg hosts Werder Bremen on Friday, when the visitors have a chance to get the second spot and climb within three points of Bayern.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

This is a very hard game
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby dambun » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Yeah... Hannover might not have scored much according to stats... But anyone who has watched their games can confirm that they are very good on the break and also in set pieces... they switch from defense to attack quite fast... We need to be 100% concentrated against them...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

We have had 2 draws in our last 3 matches. We need to start winning again! I believe our players will be focused because we're going through a relatively-bad patch right now. But I believe we're going to turn things around, that's why I predict a 0-3 win for FC Bayern :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 pm

MUTU wrote: I believe our players will be focused because we're going through a relatively-bad patch right now

If our bad patches are all similar to a 0-0 draw against Hoffenheim, a 4-0 win against Berlin and an unlucky 1-1 draw away against Napoli, where we were the dominant side, than none of us can complain right? :D
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote: I believe our players will be focused because we're going through a relatively-bad patch right now

If our bad patches are all similar to a 0-0 draw against Hoffenheim, a 4-0 win against Berlin and an unlucky 1-1 draw away against Napoli, where we were the dominant side, than none of us can complain right? :D

Against Hoffenheim we were a bit lucky. Against Napoli we deserved to win but let's not forget that they should have had a penalty awarded.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:36 pm

MUTU wrote:Against Hoffenheim we were a bit lucky. Against Napoli we deserved to win but let's not forget that they should have had a penalty awarded.

Yeah but even if we had lost against Napoli we played a very good game and apart from the result, you can't complain about the performance. Of course we can't win every game, and we can't always keep clean sheets. My point was that for what is the worst part of our season so far (as you said, relatively bad), we're getting decent results and putting up good performances. :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Boateng rested... I was wondering if we might see Boateng-Buyten today to help Badstuber refocus after Napoli. Apparently not.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Boateng rested... I was wondering if we might see Boateng-Buyten today to help Badstuber refocus after Napoli. Apparently not.

Nope, they remove picture from facebook, after that i read that Buyten is not even on bench, an CB are Boa and Badstuber
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga