You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-10-23] Hannover vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

How do you think the game will end?

Bayern wins, clean sheet
81%
Bayern wins but concedes a goal
19%
Draw
No votes
Hannover wins
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2011-10-23] Hannover vs Bayern Munich

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:14 pm

quaazi wrote:Well, I hope the Pokal counts too if he is suspended for 3 games. That way he'll miss Ingolstadt, Nürnberg and Augsburg. Local rivalries, but no heavyweights.

if he get banned he get only BL games not DFB cup
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
quaazi wrote:Well, I hope the Pokal counts too if he is suspended for 3 games. That way he'll miss Ingolstadt, Nürnberg and Augsburg. Local rivalries, but no heavyweights.

Are u sure about that? I kind of thought that the opposite applies (because of the same federation thingy) :?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm

MoFattal wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:

Are u sure about that? I kind of thought that the opposite applies (because of the same federation thingy) :?

yea, he get ban for 2 games (Nurnberg and Augsburg).
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... perrt.html

Pokalgegner Ingolstadt (Mittwoch, 20.30 Uhr) könnte Leidtragender einer zügigen Münchner Kurskorrektur werden. Schweinsteiger musste sich einen Tag nach der Niederlage allerdings wegen einer Erkältung vom Trainingsbetrieb abmelden. Heynckes rechnet aber nicht mit einem Ausfall des Mittelfeldspielers. Auch auf Manndecker Daniel van Buyten, der am Sonntag wegen einer Erkältung gefehlt hatte, zählt Heynckes.Boateng ist natürlich trotz seiner Roten Karte spielberechtigt. Heynckes hatte aber schon angekündigt, dass er gegen Außenseiter Ingolstadt einige Wechsel plane. "Es ist klar, dass man bei sieben Spielen in drei Wochen rotieren muss. Das ist unabdingbar bei unserem Riesenprogramm."
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:37 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Hannover were just bunch of pussies that started wasting time after 60th minute when they were 2:0 up and playing defensive infront of their own fans!

True but you can't blame them for doing that. They know that FC Bayern is much stronger than them ;)

sch0ll7 wrote:1. Soft penalty awarded [even tough I must say Lahm had another below average defensive display today]

The penalty for Hannover 96 was harsh but fair. What we know for sure is that the player put out his feet backwards. Whether he intentionally did it to look for the foul or not only the player himself knows. But what is also definite is that Lahm did trip the player, probably unintentionally. However it was fair to be awarded in my opinion. If it had been our player fouled in their box and the ref waved play on, you can rest assured that we'd be complaining about the decision.

sch0ll7 wrote:2. Boateng red card [it was wrong what he did but if that player hadnt tripped over another player it would only be a yellow]

He should have been more careful. I think it was more about the strength of the push rather than the fact he pushed. Having said that, we've seen worse pushes go unpunished (eg Gattuso's throat shove on Tottenham's assistant coach during the match i.e. not the headbutt itself) and under normal circumstances other referees would have yellow-carded him at most.

sch0ll7 wrote:3. Unlucky with 2nd goal !!!

Yes. Reminded me of Lucio twice vs Chelsea. What is it with Brazilian defenders? :lol:

sch0ll7 wrote:4. Offsides [what offsides??]

I only remember one incorrect offside decision, and it wasn't a 100% chance either.

sch0ll7 wrote:5. Penalty on Lahm [that could be awarded with todays criteria]

Disagreed. From the replay you can see that the player slightly touches the ball and changes its direction. He was lucky, it was almost a penalty, but it wasn't.

sch0ll7 wrote:6. Two woodworks

We were unlucky with hitting the woodwork twice, but they also hit the woodwork twice don't forget (albeit once where Neuer would have otherwise saved it)

sch0ll7 wrote:7. few 100% chances that were somehow blocked at the right time

That was unlucky, but we've had worse matches in that aspect. Inter's 2nd leg last season springs to mind.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Payam wrote:Perhaps some don't like to hear this, but Muller has been quite unspectacular these last three games.

Thank you for reminding me about this. In my opinion Mueller was by far the weakest link yesterday. If he doesn't get out of his slump, he's going to risk getting benched, especially once Robben comes back. Based ***SOLELY*** on the last few matches, I can't see Mueller starting over Kroos in central attacking midfield.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:59 pm

W-why not? Has Müller been showing what he can do in CAM for the last, uhh, two months or so?

He's a shoe-in for CAM and the quicker it happens the better. His slump in form has been entirely coinciding with his right wing position.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm

quaazi wrote:W-why not? Has Müller been showing what he can do in CAM for the last, uhh, two months or so?

He's a shoe-in for CAM and the quicker it happens the better. His slump in form has been entirely coinciding with his right wing position.

Maybe yes, maybe no. But with Kroos in such great form, does he deserve to go to the bench just to see if Mueller's form is due to the RAM position or not? I'd say no. If things continue in this fashion, we'd soon know what Heynckes himself thinks once Robben is back.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 pm

MUTU wrote:If he doesn't get out of his slump, he's going to risk getting benched

Forget risk, I think he must be benched, for one or two games. Remember how much better he was last season after LVG benched him for a couple of games?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 pm

From a personal perspective, Kroos is playing really well and that's good for him... BUT for the collective benefit of the team, Muller is way more beneficial in the CAM than Kroos...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, I do agree that Müller needs a rest, and badly. In fact this should be the main alarm bell at Säbener Strasse right now. While Lahm is an experienced enough veteran to know that he'll bounce back soon enough, Müller is just 22 and still developing. The overplaying of very young players has been a fairly recent trend and perhaps has damaged more than a few careers.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 am

Problem is Mueller's low form has been noticeable not only in his current address as right winger-a fact more than one coach is surely taking note of-but also in defensive midfield and full back defense. To add insult to injury, I can recall at least three clear cut chances in front of goal he has missed on the last two games; purely as a striker.

Mueller needs to rest and we need a decent RW back up. Not Farfán, but a purely decent RW who is able to make you wish to sit Robben out every now and then (and no, I don't use drugs...)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby lau03143 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 pm

I don't know if Muellers apparent dip of form is due to him being played out wide right where he is ineffectual, or if due to an actual dip in form.

I think its the former.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby machkover » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:33 pm

quaazi wrote:
Chalant wrote:any other player wold have got the same treatment.

What, you mean like Schulz who did the same thing and didn't get the same treatment?

Actually the only difference between Schulz and Boateng is that Boateng seems to be stronger. They had the same intention and they both did the same action.

i d rather say : the only difference between them was boateng's skin colour !! i was mistaken when i believed that racism no longer exists in Europe !! :evil:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga