You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-05] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Hannover 96 win, Louis van Gaal gets fired
14%
Hannover 96 win, Louis van Gaal retains his job
9%
Ends in a draw, Louis van Gaal gets fired
18%
Ends in a draw, Louis van Gaal retains his job
18%
Bayern Munich win, Louis van Gaal gets fired
9%
Bayern Munich win, Louis van Gaal retains his job
32%

Total votes : 22

Re: [2011-03-05] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Postby eliasov » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm

for god sake van gaal go out !! the only one to blame is the coach !! the team now is without spirit we need a new coach ...even qualifying to the champions league is not in our hands ...wtf!! we need new blood in the team ... i hope that we qualify to the CHL so we can at least bring some class players in the summer
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'm really confused now. This is really weird.

10 days ago we were finding our good form afer the performances against Hoffenheim and Mainz. THen we beat Inter in an awesome tactical display and we were all happy. But suddenly ALL our players start to suck. They have lost their confidence for no reason. They don't run, they don't fight, they don't have any spirit. Look at Müller, Robben, Ribery, Schweini, Kroos... it's like if they suddenly had forgot how to play football

Yeah... I was thinking about that...

One possible reason?? >>
Like I said back then, I guess this team is off 100% physical fitness (maybe because we don't have classic fitness training).... and that's showing it's effects now that we are playing more games in a row.... players are a shade dull to my eyes... and obviously LvG's lack of rotational policies is not doing us any favor...
Even before these awful results, one could have argued that many of our players were off their peak... take Schweini for example... Or Badstuber, who is nowhere as agile as he was last year.... And I don't know if it's me, or I think Breno looks fat compared to last year, playing for Nuernberg.... The only one completely fit, to my eyes, is Gustavo, who had individual fitness trainings before he had joined us from....

And if my guess about physical fitness is right, it automatically gets transformed into mental weariness:
Because when you are not top fit, you tend to compensate it mentally during hard games, and it increases the mental fatigue gradually...

YlonenXabi wrote:And on Monday MANUEL NEUER must give a press conference to confirm that he is joining us next season.

Why should he sign now??? The most important thing Bayern offers to him is CL football... and we are not at a position to do so now... So he'll probably wait until the end of the season, and then decides whether or not to join us...
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am

----
Of course only we are to blame for this defeat, and no one else... I'm not trying or willing to put the blame on exterior factors....

But Am I the only one who thought the match's refereeing was very week???
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am

dambun wrote:But Am I the only one who thought the match's refereeing was very week???

nope, the ref was bad, he is first time on bayern game
it was stuoid move from Breno but no for red (Spox source)
penalty on Gomez on end of first half
yellow for Kross
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby chardos » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am

I didn't get to see this match live, but my jaw hit the floor when I saw the result.

It sounds like it was another one of about 20 matches this season, where FCB expect the win to come to them so they don't work hard to get the result.

If FCB played every Bundesliga game with the same intensity they had against Inter a few weeks ago, we would never lose. :D But alas..
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby pabloenigma » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:14 am

I am still having trouble believing what is going on.
Here in India its 9:40 AM now,and i woke up now,being sleepless for most parts of last night..And I dreamt of people in yellow-black shirts beating me up.then there was a smashed potato dish with VGs face peeping out of it.And Inter were scoring 5-6 against us at home.I was crying,and people were rejoicing Indias victory over Ireland in Cricket World Cup!!!!!.
As Ylonen Xabi said,this is absolutely weird.Everybody was expecting a bounce back.
Im suffering from depression.Help. :!:
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby appudds » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 am

pabloenigma wrote:I am still having trouble believing what is going on.
Here in India its 9:40 AM now,and i woke up now,being sleepless for most parts of last night..And I dreamt of people in yellow-black shirts beating me up.then there was a smashed potato dish with VGs face peeping out of it.And Inter were scoring 5-6 against us at home.I was crying,and people were rejoicing Indias victory over Ireland in Cricket World Cup!!!!!.
As Ylonen Xabi said,this is absolutely weird.Everybody was expecting a bounce back.

Haha,.. Pablo, i dreamt of a guy slapping me soo much i lost some 3,4 teeth..
:P
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 am

appudds wrote:
pabloenigma wrote:I am still having trouble believing what is going on.

Haha,.. Pablo, i dreamt of a guy slapping me soo much i lost some 3,4 teeth..
:P

Maybe some of the players on Bayern need to get slapped around after that effort today!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 am

dambun wrote:I think Breno looks fat compared to last year

I don't know about that. All I know is that in the last 3-4 games he has been our best defender by far. =D>
Super Bayern!

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 am

IMO what we need (regardless of LVG as a coach or not), are the following:

1. Stop playing players out of position, especially in defense and DM. This has been disastrous and the Hannover game was another example of it.
2. Have at least really DEFENSIVE minded midfielder in our midfield to block the opponents before reaching our defense line. Tymo or Gustavo should be there, helping our defense. Last time we played with Gustavo there, we totally blocked the opponents. It's a shame that we have 2 top class CDMs and none of them is playing in that position.
3. Do something to wake our attack. Switch places between Robbery/Muller or something to make us more unpredictable. We always had a terrible defense, but at least our attack was producing enough goals to win. We conceded 3 goals against Stuttgart but we got 6, both times. In the last games we didn't got more than 1 goal.
4. Motivate our players. There's definitely something bad going on in the cabin and our players seem unwilling to even try. Don't know what is, but this has got to change.
5. Replace Kraft with Butt and end this experiment. I know many of you will disagree on this, but we need some stability there until the end of the season, when -I hope- we'll get superman (=Neuer). Kraft has some potential, but as I said in the first time I heard the news, the timing of this experiment is totally wrong. We should have tried him from the start of the season, when we had time to recover from a possible loss.

The problem is that we should make most of the above changes ASAP, cause we now don't have the luxury to lose not even a point in BL.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 am

Yeah, agreed with most of that. I do think Kraft is a better goalie than Butt, but his contribution to organizing the defense is minimal when you compare him to Butt. Right now we don't need wonder saves, we need our defenders in the right places.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

AvatarX wrote:IMO what we need (regardless of LVG as a coach or not), are the following:

1. Stop playing players out of position, especially in defense and DM. This has been disastrous and the Hannover game was another example of it.
2. Have at least really DEFENSIVE minded midfielder in our midfield to block the opponents before reaching our defense line. Tymo or Gustavo should be there, helping our defense. Last time we played with Gustavo there, we totally blocked the opponents. It's a shame that we have 2 top class CDMs and none of them is playing in that position.
3. Do something to wake our attack. Switch places between Robbery/Muller or something to make us more unpredictable. We always had a terrible defense, but at least our attack was producing enough goals to win. We conceded 3 goals against Stuttgart but we got 6, both times. In the last games we didn't got more than 1 goal.
4. Motivate our players. There's definitely something bad going on in the cabin and our players seem unwilling to even try. Don't know what is, but this has got to change.
5. Replace Kraft with Butt and end this experiment. I know many of you will disagree on this, but we need some stability there until the end of the season, when -I hope- we'll get superman (=Neuer). Kraft has some potential, but as I said in the first time I heard the news, the timing of this experiment is totally wrong. We should have tried him from the start of the season, when we had time to recover from a possible loss.

The problem is that we should make most of the above changes ASAP, cause we now don't have the luxury to lose not even a point in BL.

+1
I agree with every single sentence.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

+2 Karma points....
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

I don't know about that. All I know is that in the last 3-4 games he has been our best defender by far. =D>

Agreed, yesterday he and Ribery were our best players. Up until his red card ofc.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby dambun » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Agreed, yesterday he and Ribery were our best players. Up until his red card ofc.

I agree... and that's because he is a talented natural defender...
But still, he looked fitter to me when he played for Nuernberg...
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Dambun you are right. I mentioned it a few months ago. Breno looks fat and he is like clumsy and lazy on the field. He is probably our best defender now but that's because our CB's are Van Buyten, Badstuber (out of form) and him.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga