You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-03-07] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Hannover 96 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
20%
Bayern Munich will win
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2015-03-07] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:39 pm

here, though the example is not going to amuse you...you will see why [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sws » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:but come on be honest with yourself ... are you happy with this ... ? cause I am not...

Im not happy at all but the reactions are far too intense in my opinion. If I was a bystander who knew nothing about footba you would think we would need a complete overhaul of the team and management. In my opinion Bayern's problems are quite fixable especially as guys like Lahm, Thiago, and Martinez come back. Pep is being forced to rotate too often and I feel it is the cause for a lot of the sloppy play and lack of communication on the field.

but isn't the coach job to fix that ? he is being paid millions over millions for heaven's sake...
Next match vs shaktar is already a do or die and those players mentioned won't be there as they were not already for a long time so he should have found a solution... no?

How do you think we got through a such a good first half of the season with half our squad out at any given time?
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:42 pm

zozon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:look at the Hannover fans they are jubilant... and they are rightly so the game should have ended 1-1 (as I predicted and lost 5pts :evil: )

1-1?

It was a clear penalty and that Muller headed goal was amazing. Now take the chill-pill and calm the f*ck down because you lost 5pts. :roll:
There were 11 (ELEVEN) Hannover players behind the ball and you want Bayern to play atomic football against a formation like that?

Sometimes the ,,fans" in here are worse than the worsest RM fan.

I disagree, the RM fans would hail ronaldo if that was a penalty, while we are honest to our own opinion. I have yet to see someone as worst as RM fans, and if u cant accept ur own team to be criticized, u are just too biased. As to having lahm, thiago, and martinez will greatly improve our game, i hope so. We have a decent options of players to choose now and we're not doing that well, theres no guarantee the 3 of them will come back in great form. Let's hope we will win next game, since there's usually always some positives after a bad game.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Robben was triple marked so no wonder that he wasn't able to be that effective. To be fair, Hannover was good on defense. But no excuses to Götze. Xabi and Dante. Müller wasn't very participative, and Alaba has shown in the last 3-4 games that he is weak defending air balls. But what a difference Ribery made today! Top notch stuff from him.

I'd still be happier with Badstu-Boa-Bena defense. Instead of playing Xabi all the time, Pep should give Schweini-Rode more game time together. Hopefully Lahm and Thiago will bring an improvement to the team's dynamics.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby runaway » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:42 pm

That's what high expectation does.

"Trash every opponent. Win 5-0. Win with direct play. Play beautifully. Don't let the opponent get a shot on target. Win every trophy." If this was a video game, there's no other person to blame but the one who controls it i.e the manager. But this is real life you got 11 players in the field that would need to apply every single instruction of the manager. And 11 other players who will try hard to not let you do it. Not everything will go smoothly.

As Mertasacker said in the WC, "The main thing is we won and we’re in the final eight and that’s what counts. What do you want from me? Do you think that this is a circus band? We fought to the end.”

We've been scoring in dead ball situations. Meh. We won the game. Meh. We're still in 3 competitions and got the title locked down. Meh. Not good enough?

Imagine if what happened to BVB happened to us, this forum would explode. :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 pm

runaway wrote:That's what high expectation does.

"Trash every opponent. Win 5-0. Win with direct play. Play beautifully. Don't let the opponent get a shot on target. Win every trophy." If this was a video game, there's no other person to blame but the one who controls it i.e the manager. But this is real life you got 11 players in the field that would need to apply every single instruction of the manager. And 11 other players who will try hard to not let you do it. Not everything will go smoothly.

As Mertasacker said in the WC, "The main thing is we won and we’re in the final eight and that’s what counts. What do you want from me? Do you think that this is a circus band? We fought to the end.”

We've been scoring in dead ball situations. Meh. We won the game. Meh. We're still in 3 competitions and got the title locked down. Meh. Not good enough?

You are 100% right ... but we still are saying the truth...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:48 pm

The thing is I just can't shake the feeling we are headed to another CL disaster after Donetsk. God I hope I'm wrong.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 pm

runaway wrote:That's what high expectation does.

I hope ur right, and i dont even expect us to win 5-0 every game and play perfection football. I observe how we play and how the opponents play. If we played well and win 2-0, i'll be happy. Likewise, if hannover played very well and it ended in 1-0 or a draw i'd be ok. What we should be concern is not a huge win against hamburg or koln, nor is it a 5-0 every game win (I wish it's true though). What we should expect is a more consistent performance with wins or loss, domestically and internationally.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:55 pm

The thing is everyone knows how to play against us. At least on the paper, then it depends on individual quality.
If you watch recent games, you'll notice pressure on our players was huge all over the pitch. Our rivals are (ALL OF THEM) short-packed, not letting us breathe, and looking for counter attacks or just sending long balls to their lonely striker. It's extremely complicated to break a strong 'bus' and requires to be smart and patient.

On the other hand:
- I think Pep should be more flexible with tactics. Sometimes a 'surprise' factor would be nice. Or just a B Plan if things don't go right.
- Dante is not at the 2013 level anymore, we all had seen that before. It's pretty obvious this is his last season here.
- About Xabi, he is class, but seems to struggle when the pressure on him is high, so he chooses (90% of the times) the back-pass or the long (useless) ball. Besides he is always exposed when the other teams counter-attack because of his pace. So he is collecting yellow cards or at least being pushed to his limit. My first choice should be Bastian ALWAYS.

Stop the paranoia, we are 11 points CLEAR. And we're not playing the best football, we can and must improve, but we are winning.
REMEMBER 2011/2012 team was a machine but we won NOTHING.
Trust these guys, they will step up on wednesday.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby runaway » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:57 pm

The road to success is never easy or paved.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MillaMjau » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Well, there's a saying that a bad dress rehearsal guarantees a great opening night.

I don't want to lose my hope just yet. I trust the players and the coach to take a good look at themselves and get their shit together. And then provide a superb performance against Shakhtar.

This match wasn't pretty. Everybody was in off-mode and we're lucky to get three points. But there's still hope for the Treble.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:& don't forget we scored from a free kick which was not even a foul...again cause even last wed alaba scored fr a wrong call.
I am sorry; but at this rate we won't be having UCL nights...next wed is our last.

ramsej84 wrote:at least alonso is suspended for our next 2 matches... therefore we still have a chance... Let see if anybody has the guts to send away basti so to make room for alonso...

ramsej84 wrote:today for the first time in 20 years I AM ASHAMED to be a supporter of this club:(:evil::-(

Seriously dude, STOP that stupid comments.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sterndessudens » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:01 pm

There's just a lost in confidence for us in the forums with this match being won at 3-1 when the game should've been a different scoreline whilst heading into the CL 2nd leg since the 2 goals- a FK and a penalty should not always be relied on. Dante and all the other players who were in that Brazil squad in that semi-final have all declined mentally and physically which requires immediate attention. Badstuber was our best player for most of the game until Muller took over pretty soon after the break. I can't fault Zieler- he's a great GK for his commands on the box and I expect him to improve.
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Look at Real Madrid now. They won CL and Spanish Cup and they are playing shit after the winter break. Teams also figure how to play against you.

We are not playing well since the winter break, that's obvious. And Pep has taken some questionable decissions in the last few games (mostly because of injuries, remember that) but I don't see why we should panic. All the big teams are losing points and games every now and then. We are like 11 points ahead of Wolfsburg, playing CL and DFB and still some users here feel ashamed of being fans of this team :roll:

Seriously, WTF is going on with some people here? But it was the same with Heynckes and Van Gaal. Even I was too harsh with the team after losing 0-2 against Arsenal in 2013 and that team won the treble and will be remembered as one of the best teams ever. But not only me, also those who are always OH JUPP WE MISS YOU SO MUCH, PEP RAUS were saying the same bullshit when Heynckes was the coach.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby zozon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Saying that you are ashamed of your football club when they just won 1-3 away and are 11 points clear at No.1... that has nothing to do with the club, it's all about the one typing that stupid comment.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga