You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Hamburger SV will win
6%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
94%

Total votes : 18

Re: [2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby mdm90 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

I think that if there is one thing we will need to have in order to win the league and especially the champions league, it is CONTINUITY, whether that means minimal injuries or minimal position changes.

As such, the team I would like to see is:

------------Neuer----------------
(Breno/Gustavo)--Boateng--Badstuber--Lahm
-----Tymo-----Sweini-----
Robben---Kroos-----Ribery
----------Gomez-----------

I am indifferent to Lahm playing at RB, but he has been playing so well with Ribery that I would hate to see that broken up.... Robben is capable of performing without Lahm behind him, he is getting better and just needs a good game to boost his confidence. I'd like to see either Breno or Gustavo playing instead of Rafinha simply because of their pace, although I would prefer Gustavo given Breno's long layoff. Keen to see Olic and Mueller off the bench.
mdm90
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 am

Are there any hints on the formation from the training? We can sit here all day and talk formations for this match, but ultimately only one man will choose the formation. Whatever it is, it will be different to how we played in the past.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:05 pm

At this point the only question that I have in the formation is who is playing CAM. I'd be surprised if the Breno rumors turn our to be true. If Kroos does not actually make it to CAM formation would be now standard

Gomez
Ribs - Muel, Robs
Kroos - Bast
Lahm - Bads - Gustavo - Boat
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby eliasov » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Predicted Line-up According to Kicker ::

Hamburg:
Drobny - Diekmeier , Bruma , Westermann , Aogo - Rincon , Jarolim - Sala , Jansen - Guerrero , Petric

Bayern:
Neuer - Boateng , Luiz Gustavo , Badstuber , Lahm - Schweinsteiger , Kroos - Robben , T. Mueller , Ribery - Gomez

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/1-bundesliga/2011-12/20/1143459/spielvorschau_hamburger-sv-12_bayern-muenchen-14.html
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mr.S » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Thumbs down from me. I will wait for Bild's prediction. I cant believe Muller will play after what he has done. I would pick Alaba or Olic hands down above him. Also Kroos' development is being sacrificed by him not playing CAM.

Also I hate Boateng at RB,cant initiate attacks,weak crosser,cant play 1-2's,slower than Lahm,not good at through balls,cant shake of the extra man when Robben is being double & triple marked.

Very dissapointed. Let's see if there would be change. Bayern want to be take German Pride to a whole Different Level & be German NT's feeder club. Fair enough but this wont bring success.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Oh no. I am not a fan of Gustavo as CB as he is not so tactically adept in that position. I would choose Breno hands down ahead of him, providing he is fit to play. After all, THIS is his chance.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Breno has to play some part in this game. With Contento, Van Buyten and Rafinha all out Breno will not get a better chance to play than this.
If I remember rightly Breno has never scored a competitive goal for bayern but did score away at HSV in a friendly a few years ago. It might have been from a corner.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby bayern4l » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Also I hate Boateng at RB,cant initiate attacks,weak crosser,cant play 1-2's,slower than Lahm,not good at through balls,cant shake of the extra man when Robben is being double & triple marked.

Well, this is how it will probably be. Because Boateng has the most expirience as RB.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Mr.S » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Breno??? Ideally he should never play. He has knee problems again. (Source - Bild).Just read. He is just a clusterf***. Gustavo was fantastic as CB last season or atleast by Bayern's horrible standards & I doubt if Hamburg would cause huge problem.

Breno is not reliable anymore. He is still fat & a screw up. I think Heyneckes realizes that. I doubt he would even use Breno for even 20-25 minutes in a BL match in the next month. And Rightly So.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 pm

My choice (even though I too would like to keep Boateng at CB) would be:

Boateng-Gustavo-Badstuber-Lahm

I do not think it makes any sense to put in Gustavo at RB just to keep Boateng at CB. This is not the time for experiments (which is also why I don't want to see Breno, although I wouldn't mind it all that much if he's given a chance).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:My choice (even though I too would like to keep Boateng at CB) would be:

Boateng-Gustavo-Badstuber-Lahm

I do not think it makes any sense to put in Gustavo at RB just to keep Boateng at CB. This is not the time for experiments o not think it makes any sense to put in (which is also why I don't want to see Breno, although I wouldn't mind it all that much if he's given a chance).

It will not be an experiment, because in the last season, Gustavo played many games as LB.

We must remember, that Breno had a good performance in Nuremberg, until his injured.

So I am not fear if he will be the CB. This can be his opportunity.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:It will not be an experiment, because in the last season, Gustavo played many games as LB.

But Boateng has played many many more games as a fullback, and more importantly, he's played there recently
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:It will not be an experiment, because in the last season, Gustavo played many games as LB.

But Boateng has played many many more games as a fullback, and more importantly, he's played there recently

In that case, Luis gustavo as a CB would be an experiment for you too, because he hasn´t played recently as CB .
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Gustavo was godawful as a LB. He's a passable CB, though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby eliasov » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Predicted Line-up according to Spox.com same as Kicker's one with a possibility that Breno starts

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/saison2011-2012/spieltag-20/aufstellungen/hamburg-bayern-aufstellungen.html
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga