You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Hamburger SV will win
6%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
94%

Total votes : 18

Re: [2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby eliasov » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm

ronnie98 wrote:Gomez is worth 42 million????

Can you tell me who is the CL and the BL topscorer this season so far ?
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm

hgb09 wrote:What should change is in my opinion the formation. In the BL the 4-2-3-1 isn't working anymore, it has become really predictable, pass to Robben or Ribery and cross or try to dribble and lose the ball. Our set pieces are really not dangerous. We need more presence in the box. Gomez is always alone against 4 or 5 defenders and he can do nothing on his own. We also have to work on counter attacks, today we had many of these but poor passing and poor decision making wasted them all. Olic should start in Muller's place and Lahm should come back to the right because he's always being caught out of position and causing us to concede goals when on the left. That would have a good effect on Robben and I think Alaba can do a good job with Ribery on the left or we can play with Contento when he comes back.

I agree with every single thing =D> alaba showed good signs today on the left and contento is good.. lahm-boateng-bads-alaba/contento
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ronnie98 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm

eliasov wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:Gomez is worth 42 million????

Can you tell me who is the CL and the BL topscorer this season so far ?

and can you tell me which 30+ million striker can't control a ball or pass right??? again today he showed how ridiculous he can be, not that he had to prove it
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby machkover » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
machkover wrote:we really miss a pizzaro and a gerrero ! don't we ?? i will give my "fortune" away to know what those retarded in the boarding staff are saying/thinking now ???
finally i think that "man of the match" must go to DROBNEY !! =D>

It's Pizarro not Pizzaro, Guerrero not Gerrero, Drobny not Drobney, board (as in board of directors) not boarding staff and finally please refrain from calling them names. It's uneducated at best.

thanks for correction and thanks for teaching me good manners !! However,believe it or not , i was expecting you to pm me !! as one of the forumers said earlier , I have nothing against you .But you can't blame us if we truly love F.C.Bayern and we wish to express our disappointment concerning tonight performance . actually , expressing one's anger can do wonders sometimes !!Just try it from time to time !
p.S : what about the so many mistakes in the other posts ??
Last edited by machkover on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm

As much as I'd have preferred Bayern securing all three points, reality is that salvaging a point away from home after falling behind fairly early is a reasonable result. Still, Bayern are lacking in creativity in midfield and the days of one-touch passing and quick counter attacks seem to have disappeared. I'm concerned that with CL competition and many of our guys also having to compete in Euro qualifying for their respective NT's, that teams like Dortmund and 'Gladbach, who are not in the CL and have only a few players on NT's, will be healthier and better rested than our guys, meaning the BL is their only focus and that will make things more difficult for Bayern. Since the transfer window is now over, Bayern need to find a way to find that cohesiveness they had earlier in the season in order to ensure at least a BL title.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 am

machkover wrote:
MUTU wrote:
machkover wrote:we really miss a pizzaro and a gerrero ! don't we ?? i will give my "fortune" away to know what those retarded in the boarding staff are saying/thinking now ???
finally i think that "man of the match" must go to DROBNEY !! =D>

It's Pizarro not Pizzaro, Guerrero not Gerrero, Drobny not Drobney, board (as in board of directors) not boarding staff and finally please refrain from calling them names. It's uneducated at best.

thanks for correction and thanks for teaching me good manners !! However,believe it or not , i was expecting you to pm me !! as one of the forumers said earlier , I have nothing against you .But you can't blame us if we truly love F.C.Bayern and we wish to express our disappointment concerning tonight performance . actually , expressing one's anger can do wonders sometimes !!Just try it from time to time !
p.S : what about the so many mistakes in the other posts ??

But all you do is complain and whine and blame management and team. I RARELY see positive posts from you. It really is a broken record.
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

quaazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:And yet he missed a sitter in the second half, because his shot is so weak that the keeper had enough time to make a splendid save. This is what I least like about Mueller: he needs to build up those leg muscles to be able to shoot harder. It's an important aspect of a second striker / #10.

Don't be silly, it was with his weaker foot and it was a miracle that he managed to work himself into a shooting position in the first place.

You said it yourself, his WEAKER foot. He has one weak one and another one that's even weaker. Did you ever see him fire in a bullet of a shot? I know I haven't. I know it wasn't easy to get into that position, and hats off for him for that, but if it was Schweini or Altintop in that position, do you think their shot would have been saved? I don't think so...
Signature space for sale.
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 pm

ballackfcb wrote:I thought the 1st goal should have been allowed. I didn't see a clear push on the HSV defender.

I missed this as I was working on an assignment :( Does anyone have a replay of it please?
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 pm

ronnie98 wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:Gomez is worth 42 million????! WTF and muller 35??? HAHAHA i wonder what kind of team would buy them at such prices. gomez maximum 20 and muller a 13-15. Bild what a joke lol
for today's game:

Its not Bild price, its from transfermarkt

oh sorry but i assume there is not a single bayern fan who beleive in these figures

You are wrong, I do. Mueller a 13-15? Seriously, so you think that if Barcelona came along and bid 15 million euros for Mueller in January, Bayern would have accepted the bid and sold him? I even doubt that we'd have sold him for the 35 he's valued.
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 pm

ronnie98 wrote:and can you tell me which 30+ million striker can't control a ball or pass right??? again today he showed how ridiculous he can be, not that he had to prove it

Don't know about controlling, but regarding passing I can show you who can. Gomez's 78% effective passing rate is comparable to Ollic's 79%, Mueller's 80%, Robben's 79%, and a bit bellow Ribéry's 83%. Kroos & Bastian are from another planet so not worth mentioning.

Given the fact that he is the only one to have had played solely as a striker, hardest position in the pitch to be thinking about forwarding a ball, his passing % is way impressive. Hope this helps clarify concepts.
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:11 pm

tflags wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:and can you tell me which 30+ million striker can't control a ball or pass right??? again today he showed how ridiculous he can be, not that he had to prove it

Don't know about controlling, but regarding passing I can show you who can. Gomez's 78% effective passing rate is comparable to Ollic's 79%, Mueller's 80%, Robben's 79%, and a bit bellow Ribéry's 83%. Kroos & Bastian are from another planet so not worth mentioning.

Given the fact that he is the only one to have had played solely as a striker, hardest position in the pitch to be thinking about forwarding a ball, his passing % is way impressive. Hope this helps clarify concepts.

Wow, 78% is impressive for a striker. This statistic is based on which game(s) though please?
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 pm

MUTU wrote:You said it yourself, his WEAKER foot. He has one weak one and another one that's even weaker. Did you ever see him fire in a bullet of a shot? I know I haven't. I know it wasn't easy to get into that position, and hats off for him for that, but if it was Schweini or Altintop in that position, do you think their shot would have been saved? I don't think so...

Well, for one, Altintop wouldn't have, because his left foot is poor as well. Robben can't pull off a thunderbolt with his right foot either, so I guess he is suddenly a worthless player too? What a silly argument. Müller's not a poor player because he has a weaker foot.

Also, I am really sorry for you for not having seen the Germany-England game at the world cup. Because he DID fire in a bullet of a shot there. Didn't even aim, quick feint and smashed it in.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 pm

MUTU wrote:Wow, 78% is impressive for a striker. This statistic is based on which game(s) though please?

German league games exclusively. Season to date.
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MoFattal » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:I thought the 1st goal should have been allowed. I didn't see a clear push on the HSV defender.

I missed this as I was working on an assignment :( Does anyone have a replay of it please?

It was a foul! At first glance, you would have been kept shocked by the decision (I know I was). But after seeing the replay, Gomez DID push Westermann with his hand, even though the latter would have scored that own goal anyways :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:39 pm

quaazi wrote:Also, I am really sorry for you for not having seen the Germany-England game at the world cup. Because he DID fire in a bullet of a shot there. Didn't even aim, quick feint and smashed it in.

If you call this a bullet...

It was OK, but it wasn't some 30 meter shot either. We've seen Kroos fire a lot of those, and that's why I think he's a better #10. I don't have FIFA 12 installed, because they have an attribute called "shot strength" (or shot power) and I'm sure Mueller's is weaker than all of our starting midfielders.
MUTU
Site Admin

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga