You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Hamburger SV will win
6%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
94%

Total votes : 18

Re: [2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:01 pm

For me:
Breno for CB and Boateng for RB
and Gustavo - Schweini with Kroos infront of them
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

As long as Boateng stays at CB, I wouldn't mind any of Gustavo, Alaba, or Pranjic on RB (but no Tymo there [-X ).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:26 pm

I say play Breno as RB , he is faster than the others
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:He must use Tymo, because he can support the defenders better than any other player.

No... Gustavo!! Tymo is great and experienced but Gustavo has his entire future ahead of him and could be a vital player for Bayern for many years. Also I don't like Tymo's passing. He messes up often.

The last time that I saw Luis Gustavo, especially against Mainz and Hannover, I didn' t like his performance.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:The last time that I saw Luis Gustavo, especially against Mainz and Hannover, I didn' t like his performance.

Well he played well in the minutes he got against Wolfsburg. Besides that was a long time ago and he was suffering from a dip in form. I prefer considering his overall performance since joining Bayern, which in my opinion has been pretty good.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bayern4l » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't understand why not put Boateng on right side, I know he is the CB but we don't have much options don't we, and he played as RB quite often.

I can see Pranjic only as LB and in that case we would have to move Lahm on the right side.

Of course this is just my opinion :) .
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 am

Tymo is slow,Gustavo is better to foil counter attacks & for build up play.

Anyways I think this publicly thanking Breno & supporting him is just a confidence booster. I mean they did the same before the pre-season with all the talk. I thought he was completely transformed. Then when I saw the game against India I saw him fat & unfit. Then the twitter episode & tatoo episode. At this point of point Breno is unreliable. The onus is on Breno to prove that wrong with his actions. I hope he proves everyone wrong
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eliasov » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 am

i'm still wondering what heynckess has against Gustavo !! the lad is a hell of talent and i see him as one of the best diffensive players in the world !! anw we paid 15M for him and he has a great potential i suggest to convert him to CB i'm sure he'll be better than Breno and Van buyten !! and honestly i prefer BOA over Rafinha in some Matches we need a diffensive fullback and rafa is more a RM than RB ...

anw for the Hamburg Clash , i hope to see this lineup :

Neuer
BOA-Gustavo-Badstuber-Lahm
Kroos- Schweini
Robben - Mueller - Ribery
Gomez

for the Hamburg match and some weak matches i think the Kroos - Schweini combo would work well otherwise especially in CL i think it'll be a huge risk ..
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:31 am

eliasov wrote:for the Hamburg match and some weak matches i think the Kroos - Schweini combo would work well otherwise especially in CL i think it'll be a huge risk ..

Against Hamburg and especially in their field, we always struggle. I believe there is a huge possibility to lose points or earn a last gasp win.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby eliasov » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 am

eliasov wrote:for the Hamburg match and some weak matches i think the Kroos - Schweini combo would work well otherwise especially in CL i think it'll be a huge risk ..

Against Hamburg and especially in their field, we always struggle. I believe there is a huge possibility to lose points or earn a last gasp win.

i agree and hoestly i think we must be more flexible and change from time to time from 4-2-3-1 to 4-4-2 or any other formation ... we're depanding a lot on wingers and almost all coaches have solutions to our tactics , must of our play is on the left Flank so by deffending the left side ethey'll block 90% of our danger !!

and i don't know if i have to post it here ! but here is some great analysis about our tactics ..

http://www.goal.com/de/news/3803/spielverlagerung/2012/01/30/2874219/spielverlagerung-ist-das-spielsystem-von-bayern-m%C3%BCnchen-zu
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:07 am

I dont want Boa as RB. 1stly because he is a horrible RB. Absolutely HORRIBLE. And he is out best CB hands down & fastest.

IN CHL & against most teams we need a CDM & it's time we groom Gustavo to take that spot.

As far as Formations goes,I think a 4-3-3- would suit Bayern best. Anyways It's no secret I think Muller's performances as CAM,SS or RW has not convinced me recently & he needs a little time in the bench IMO to get the fire back. I dont see that in him anymore.

If we have to play 4-4-2 I would not mind playing Olic. He was amazing last time,moves to LW & to RW & linked up & interchanged positions allowing everyone to change up. He added a lot of fluidity to our whole system.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby eliasov » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 pm

the bench would never help Mueller to regain his old performance ... the best way for him is to play and to keep on starting him everymatch !

as for BOA meh he's better as RB and almost all teams use a diffensive fullback and an offensive one ! we have Lahm and Boateng must adapt on the Right side because if we Get someone like Hoewedes next season we will have the greatest Backlne since a long time

back to Gustavo he's a better player than Tymo has been out of form in some matches but no doubt he's class and i wouldn't mind starting him as CB or CDM ..
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lau03143 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:08 pm

eliasov wrote:the bench would never help Mueller to regain his old performance ... the best way for him is to play and to keep on starting him everymatch !

When you have a title, champions league and Pokal to win, you can't afford to keep on playing a player who at times has been a passenger (no matter how much it pains me to say). It would be different if there were no other options on your bench but we do, and we need to use them.

Müller Will regain his form in time, but at the moment, we have other, better options available to us.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Boateng is the Most Horrible RB I have seen. I am sorry to say but most of the world plays modified Wingers at FullBack & gets CDMs to cover up for them. At this stage of World Football it is impossible to play with Full-Backs who have 0 Creativity,cant attack & can only defend. That kills 1 Wing. Especially at Bayern who are the most Wing Dependent Team in the World it is a STRICT No-NO. I would rather play Koz from the reserves at RB than play Boateng.

Anyways as far as Muller the more you play him the worse this will go. He has played 90% of the matches this season & how has that helped??? We have played Kroos out of position his sake. This cant go on & Kroos' development cant be sacrificied. I see no desire & dedication in Muller,he is taking his SPOT for guaranteed. Muller has must perform & fight to get Kroos or Robben's spot with his performance.
Nerlinger said to some sit -> Lahm could play at RB & Alaba at LB against Hamburg. If yes I would love it. Lahm at RB is awesome. Alaba is not aggressive enough to be LW & he has good chemistry with Ribery. IMO he can be a Good LB against team which defend with 10 men for 90 minutes like Hamburg will. Alaba was very good at LB against hannover.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Mr.S wrote:Boateng is the Most Horrible RB I have seen.

Then you haven't watch football for a lot of years, and obviously you haven't seen Bayern with Lell, so you watch Bayern for the last 2.5 years?

Boateng is a decent RB and was a decent fullback with NT during WC. Just because he is better CB than RB, that doesn't mean he is horrible RB by any means.

Mr.S wrote: Nerlinger said to some sit -> Lahm could play at RB & Alaba at LB against Hamburg. If yes I would love it. Lahm at RB is awesome. Alaba is not aggressive enough to be LW & he has good chemistry with Ribery. IMO he can be a Good LB against team which defend with 10 men for 90 minutes like Hamburg will. Alaba was very good at LB against hannover.

You keep repeating the same things over and over again. Alaba as LB was a bad-ended LVG experiment. Lahm was good as RB, but not awesome. He IS awesome as LB though, that's why he went back to left.

Do not say the same things again and again. They do not became stronger arguments if you do...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga