You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Hamburger SV will win
6%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
94%

Total votes : 18

Re: [2012-02-04] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby Greek Bavarian » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:I doesn´t understand heynckes. He know that bayern had problems in counterattacks and without a defensive midfielder as Tymo, bayern could be more voulnerable to that problem.

He must forget about these duo Schweini - Kroos as CM.. He must use Tymo, because he can support the defenders better than any other player.

YlonenXabi wrote:MY favourite lineup for this game

-------------------Neuer-----------------
Lahm--Boateng---Badstuber--Gustavo
----Tymoshchuk--Schweinsteiger-----
Robben----------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez-----------------

Totally agree with these two posts.
And Robben will be a very lucky guy because Lahm will be behind him.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 am

Mr.S wrote:Lahm at RB & Alaba at LB.

Alaba? Please no.
How about we totally change formation?

................. Gomez
... Ribery...... Kroos..... Robben
.. Lahm...... Schweini.... Tymo
........ Bads... Boateng... Breno
.................... Neuer

It's a 3-3-3-1 that can change to a 5-3-1 when defending. Tymo can support Robben and not need to defend as much, Lahm will be more advanced so his overlaps with Robben would be increased. Breno... Well, he's played as the rightmost defender in a 3 man defence at Sao Paulo and excelled. Never had the chance to try that here.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

IIRC Hamburg plays a 4-2-3-1, so fielding a 3-man defense (or a 5 man, whatever you want to call it) against them is nothing short of suicide.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:31 am

quaazi wrote:IIRC Hamburg plays a 4-2-3-1, so fielding a 3-man defense (or a 5 man, whatever you want to call it) against them is nothing short of suicide.

Didn't Napoli field a 3 man defence against our 4-2-3-1? And players admitted it is hard to play with our tactics against that formation.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 am

3-3-3-1 is horrible. Essentially Breno becomes Bayern's CB & Tymo as RDM. Dead RIght Wing. It's just a modified 4-2-3-1. Alaba played very well at LB against Hannover,I dont see why he cant do.

Pranjic was brilliant offensively at LB.Hamburg are not going to attack at all. They will park the bus. And Gustavo can play at LDM & cover up for Pranjic.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am

MUTU wrote:
quaazi wrote:IIRC Hamburg plays a 4-2-3-1, so fielding a 3-man defense (or a 5 man, whatever you want to call it) against them is nothing short of suicide.

Didn't Napoli field a 3 man defence against our 4-2-3-1? And players admitted it is hard to play with our tactics against that formation.

I am in favor of 3-3-3-1 (actually more of a 3-3-1-3) and I do believe that the only time we played like that (against Inter last year, first leg, 2nd half), we were amazing.

If we had LVG as coach, I could bet that as an option (as he was one of the coaches that invented it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_ ... .E2.80.933), but now I don't think we will use that as we are taking less risks ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 am

Mr.S wrote:3-3-3-1 is horrible. Essentially Breno becomes Bayern's CB & Tymo as RDM. Dead RIght Wing. It's just a modified 4-2-3-1. Alaba played very well at LB against Hannover,I dont see why he cant do.

Pranjic was brilliant offensively at LB.Hamburg are not going to attack at all. They will park the bus. And Gustavo can play at LDM & cover up for Pranjic.

All these scenarios at LB failed miserably under Van Gaal. I don't think that Alaba or Pranjic became better LBs in one year. And usually you don't rate a fullback for his offensive capabilities, but first of all for his defensive ones.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am

3-3-3-1 is horrible. We play a Wing Heavy formation & you get no full-backs to back your wingers. Also Dieklmer & Aogo are very attacking (not sure about the RB's name) & you need atleast some cover.

I dont rate Pranjic as a failed experiment. He was allright. FB nowadays is a combination of offensive & defensive. I believe just for 1 match it could work,Pranjic at LB. Come on can Rafinha defend any better than Pranjic??? I dont think so,but he plays RB too.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Christian Nerlinger was asked whether he thinks Breno could play against Hamburg. "He is a serious option," he said. "Otherwise he would not be sitting on the bench."

Breno himself was reserved. "I don't want to say anything at the moment," he told tz. The Brazilian has become cautious.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fussba ... 80491.html

Also, funnily enough Bayern had released a news item ten minutes before the kick off against Wolfsburg indicating that Rafinha will miss the match against Hamburg after picking up his 5th yellow card. This had been prepared just in case he got carded (which he did) and they released it by mistake. Seems like the workers in PR are trying their best to get fired :lol:

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 81241.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 pm

I hope they dont play him until we are atleast 3-0 up. BL title race is very neck & neck. Even a draw can seriously affect out chances. And Breno is downright Unreliable at this point. He has not played 1 Single BL/CHL/Pokal game. Let him atleast play 20-30 minutes in a game then he should be considered as a starter.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:41 pm

MUTU wrote:Also, funnily enough Bayern had released a news item ten minutes before the kick off against Wolfsburg indicating that Rafinha will miss the match against Hamburg after picking up his 5th yellow card. This had been prepared just in case he got carded (which he did) and they released it by mistake. Seems like the workers in PR are trying their best to get fired :lol:

Well, someone on the PR dept. wants to get his compensation early OR someone hacked into their systems and make fun of them...

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Mr.S wrote:I hope they dont play him until we are atleast 3-0 up. BL title race is very neck & neck. Even a draw can seriously affect out chances. And Breno is downright Unreliable at this point. He has not played 1 Single BL/CHL/Pokal game. Let him atleast play 20-30 minutes in a game then he should be considered as a starter.

Yep, agreed.

He will not be match sharp at all. If we weren't only 1-0 up against Wolfsburg on saturday, I'd have wanted to see him get some game time (not that Jupp uses his bench like that).

I'd rather see Tymo or Gustavo at right back (probably Tymo) keeping Boateng at CB, before seeing Breno starting the match.

So My team for the game on Saturday...

-------------------Neuer-----------------
Tymo--Boateng---Badstuber--Lahm
----Gustavo--Schweinsteiger-----
Robben----------Kroos-----------Ribery
------------------Gomez-----------------
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 pm

I would trust Breno. Heynckes who was seeing him every day in training almost couldn't stop praising him (tattoo and Twitter apart). Nerlinger and Rummenigge also had positive things to say on him.

If he's that good in training, he should be ready. I am sure he has a BURNING desire to impress. It is a do or die time for his career.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

I recently got to know a German my age who is studying in Malta. He is an HSV supporter so I hope we score 5 (or 7) again :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:He must use Tymo, because he can support the defenders better than any other player.

No... Gustavo!! Tymo is great and experienced but Gustavo has his entire future ahead of him and could be a vital player for Bayern for many years. Also I don't like Tymo's passing. He messes up often.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga