You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-09-20] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Hamburger SV will win
8%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
92%

Total votes : 13

Re: [2014-09-20] Hamburger SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:34 pm

i mean he hasn't deteriorated ability wise he just lacks decision making in the final third....
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:36 pm

runaway wrote:It was Pep that wanted Xabi.

I mean, good on Pep convincing Xabi to request Real Madrid to let him follow his dream here! :mrgreen:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Grimnir » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:56 pm

bastos80 wrote:We were hopeless in attacking. The ball was flowing well and the defence was solid, apart from Dante with his circus moves.
When Alonso came on we were putting more pressure onto Hamburg but barely created any chances. Höjbjerg was terrible. Guess there are no people crying about us signing Alonso because it keeps Höjbjerg out anymore.

Ball flowing well? What planet were you watching from? We could barely keep the ball to save our lives, unless by "flow" you mean mindlessly passing backwards because we couldn't attack worth ****. We had very poor ball control and passing and pretty much zero flow whatsoever. Can barely remember the last time we were this disorganised.

As for Höjbjerg, barely any player on the pitch played well today let alone the 19 year old. And Alonso coming on in the end didn't make much difference. We actually began our first attacks and actually trying to fight our way through the defense a few minutes before Alonso came on so would not really attribute it to him (in fact in my mind predicted that certain people wouldn't have actually noticed that and continue fapping over Alonso...no surprises there).

Anyways, that Guardiola continues to keep Rode out I think is nothing but Guardiola's own stubbornness. He made clear before he didn't care for Rode and now he seems to refuse to play him even against Hamburg and instead puts Rafinha in there. In not even 2 full matches Rode contributed one assist and one goal that was incorrectly disallowed. He has the ability to get us on the scoreboard and we need to start using his talents.
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:00 pm

At the very least Rode wants to win the ball and drive forward. Our players need more of that.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

All the people who cried for Hojbjerg got what they wanted, a piss poor performance and before that he was crying about play time. That is the problem with those young guys.. Opening their mouth instead of convincing everyone on the pitch.

Alonso brought a bit more stabillity in midfield, because Hojbjerg just couldn't do it. I would have chosen Rode or Alonso over Hojbjerg anyway.

Dante, i don't know, he was cirque du soleiling all over the place today and just like against City, almost was the reason for Muller's goal because his casually run. It's unbelievable how SLOW he has become, 2012/2013 he could atleast run along most people, now everyone is running past him :S

But to be honest, youngsters are nice to have and stuff, but we need to have a team that is going to get oiled in, we cant use Gaudino in games against Paderborn or Koln, he will get slaughtered in midfield. Rode would be good next to Alonso for those games.
Ottomeister13

Postby michel » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:44 pm

We cannot be happy about the draw. Beyond the lack of goals, Bayern played bad football by its standards. Even worse than we anticipated before the season started.

More: Hamburg – Bayern tactical analysis: midfield horrow show
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Always crying about someone or something...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Grimnir wrote:
bastos80 wrote:We were hopeless in attacking. The ball was flowing well and the defence was solid, apart from Dante with his circus moves.
When Alonso came on we were putting more pressure onto Hamburg but barely created any chances. Höjbjerg was terrible. Guess there are no people crying about us signing Alonso because it keeps Höjbjerg out anymore.

Ball flowing well? What planet were you watching from? We could barely keep the ball to save our lives, unless by "flow" you mean mindlessly passing backwards because we couldn't attack worth ****. We had very poor ball control and passing and pretty much zero flow whatsoever. Can barely remember the last time we were this disorganised.

As for Höjbjerg, barely any player on the pitch played well today let alone the 19 year old. And Alonso coming on in the end didn't make much difference. We actually began our first attacks and actually trying to fight our way through the defense a few minutes before Alonso came on so would not really attribute it to him (in fact in my mind predicted that certain people wouldn't have actually noticed that and continue fapping over Alonso...no surprises there).

Anyways, that Guardiola continues to keep Rode out I think is nothing but Guardiola's own stubbornness. He made clear before he didn't care for Rode and now he seems to refuse to play him even against Hamburg and instead puts Rafinha in there. In not even 2 full matches Rode contributed one assist and one goal that was incorrectly disallowed. He has the ability to get us on the scoreboard and we need to start using his talents.

I was watching from planet earth. And just because we lost the ball when trying to attack doesn't mean we had no control :lol:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:18 pm

michel wrote:We cannot be happy about the draw. Beyond the lack of goals, Bayern played bad football by its standards. Even worse than we anticipated before the season started.

More: Hamburg – Bayern tactical analysis: midfield horrow show

I was wondering why the lack of updates. Welcome back!
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:46 pm

So the referee whistled before the 45 minutes of the first half were up Bundesliga style and then gave 4 minutes of stoppage time for the second half Premier League style.

There was this one time during the match where Alonso had the ball with Boateng and Dante near him, midfield was non existent and 7 of our players were almost in a straight line upfront waiting for something to happen. Alonso was like WTF ?! :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Haha when I saw a 4 min of extra time I thought I was day-dreaming.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm

I couldn't watch the game today. Every time I miss a Bayern game they play horribly, I swear.

p,s with horribly I mean, they don't get the required result too.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Grimnir » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:Haha when I saw a 4 min of extra time I thought I was day-dreaming.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Same here, really not sure where that time materialised from :lol:

kod2600 wrote:I couldn't watch the game today. Every time I miss a Bayern game they play horribly, I swear.

p,s with horribly I mean, they don't get the required result too.

We've found the problem, then, stop missing matches!! :P

pyrasur wrote:At the very least Rode wants to win the ball and drive forward. Our players need more of that.

Exxxaaccttlly. Some times I want to scream at our players and telling them they're going the wrong ****ing way with the way they're constantly passing backwards. Even when there's an option right there in front of them.

bastos80 wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

I was watching from planet earth. And just because we lost the ball when trying to attack doesn't mean we had no control :lol:

For the ball to have been flowing "well" would require being able to string together a series of passes with some degree of competence :roll: Our passing today was terrible, our ball control as a team today was terrible and in general the lineups chemistry was poor ...ultimately we were extremely sloppy and disorganised, to say we were flowing well is an outright joke. Stop licking Guardiola's ****s so indiscriminately :roll:
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 am

What was up with that lineup?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:32 am

I personally have no problem with a rotation. But when you have a lot of players dabling between injury, almost back, almost injury all the time, to change out 5 players for the next game, how are they supposed to get oiled at all.. Rode for Alonso would have been good.. But Dante again for Benatia, Pizza for Lewa, Shaq for Gotze, Rob all of a sudden through injury, that just blows on a confidence level aswell i think. Especially in an away game at HSV i wouldnt have done it, do it against Paderborn then at home..
Ottomeister13

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga