You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-25] Hamburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:49 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:someone provide a link late on , so that i can and the rest of us can see how the goals where scored....plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:

You need to wait for a day for that
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:51 pm

i know , i am just saying that when the time has passed , could someone give a link or upload the goals on a webhost site ...
:D
Mutu man , you know how i think ..lol :?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:20 pm

so then... deisler's back!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:53 pm

Didn’t get to experience the match (due to sleeping in), but from what I’ve read, I’m absolutely thrilled with Deisler’s performance!!! Man, we are really getting good at these come from behinds. :D
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:18 am

did anyone forgot ? good performance in second haft time refer to Magath........

PS.Basty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Basty = Deisler)
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:06 am

Some thoughts on the game.

1) Again, the team only showed up to play for 45 minutes instead of the required 90 minutes. I just wish they can show all the energy and desire throughout the whole game instead of just one half. If they play with that energy and deisre they'll be great.

2) It's great that they were able to come back and win the gam, but I don't want them to get too comfortable with that. I want to see them score first and make the other team work on getting a goal instead of them of the other way around. They need to make teams work on beating them instead of them working to beat the other team. I don't mind them coming from behind but they're starting a trend with 4 games in row that start out like that.

3) It was fantastic to see Deisler back in action. He got the team going in the second half. He was the spark and it was so nice to see him play and make plays. Game ball goes to Deisler.

4) Makaay and Pizarro are starting to gel which is great. If they can keep that up then I don't think the team would have a problem scoring. Plus, if they do continue this then Podolski might be back sitting on the bench. Magath might think Makaay and Pizarro are doing just fine without him.

5) The one shot by Makaay that was blocked was awesome. That was a good strike, and what made it even better was the fact that the goalie stopped it with his nose. LOL!!!

6) Martin, aka Micho, blew it. He was playing a little sloppy and careless, therefore Magath replaced him. If he played better than that then I'm not sure if Magath would've replaced him that early.

7) Discipline needs to be addressed on this team. Sagnol should not have gone up to the official and talk and talk. The official was telling him to drop it and move on but Sagnol wouldn't. Then he put his hand on the official (well, it looked like he did to me) and that was a no-no. Since he wouldn't drop the subject and putting his hand on the official he got a yellow card. What makes this so bad was that the situation had nothing to do with Sagnol but he got involved anyways. If the official tells you to drop it then move on. Magath needs to address this with the team though I don't think the others have a problem with it, well except Sagnol.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:36 am

Very good points tracylynn, here are my comments:

tracylynn wrote:1) Again, the team only showed up to play for 45 minutes instead of the required 90 minutes. I just wish they can show all the energy and desire throughout the whole game instead of just one half. If they play with that energy and deisre they'll be great.

It's motivation. They seem to be lacking it, they don't have the innate desire to win everything they can. When you've won so much domestically over the past few years, you lose some of the motivation. I think we're still motivated in the Champions League though. True that we let in an early goal against Spartak, but I think we'll see the true Bayern against Inter.

tracylynn wrote:2) It's great that they were able to come back and win the gam, but I don't want them to get too comfortable with that. I want to see them score first and make the other team work on getting a goal instead of them of the other way around. They need to make teams work on beating them instead of them working to beat the other team. I don't mind them coming from behind but they're starting a trend with 4 games in row that start out like that.

Again, motivation.

tracylynn wrote:3) It was fantastic to see Deisler back in action. He got the team going in the second half. He was the spark and it was so nice to see him play and make plays. Game ball goes to Deisler.

No words can describe how happy I am for him. Let's hope it doesn't get to his head again. He needs to take everything step by step.

tracylynn wrote:4) Makaay and Pizarro are starting to gel which is great. If they can keep that up then I don't think the team would have a problem scoring. Plus, if they do continue this then Podolski might be back sitting on the bench. Magath might think Makaay and Pizarro are doing just fine without him.

Makaay needs to be benched when Podolski comes along. Makaay has this problem in that he's either scared of, or just can't dribble. If you're a striker at this level, you need to be a good dribbler, it's essential.

tracylynn wrote:5) The one shot by Makaay that was blocked was awesome. That was a good strike, and what made it even better was the fact that the goalie stopped it with his nose. LOL!!!

Yes that was a good shot. Poor keeper!

tracylynn wrote:6) Martin, aka Micho, blew it. He was playing a little sloppy and careless, therefore Magath replaced him. If he played better than that then I'm not sure if Magath would've replaced him that early.

The referee was very lenient in not sending him off in those 45 minutes in which he played. He just couldn't get to the ball and was taking down the players without even touching the ball. He was simply horrible. The penalty was totally his fault... he was relaxed on the ball when Sanogo was coming in from behind him.

tracylynn wrote:7) Discipline needs to be addressed on this team. Sagnol should not have gone up to the official and talk and talk. The official was telling him to drop it and move on but Sagnol wouldn't. Then he put his hand on the official (well, it looked like he did to me) and that was a no-no. Since he wouldn't drop the subject and putting his hand on the official he got a yellow card. What makes this so bad was that the situation had nothing to do with Sagnol but he got involved anyways. If the official tells you to drop it then move on. Magath needs to address this with the team though I don't think the others have a problem with it, well except Sagnol.

Sagnol has said he wants to be the captain after Kahn retires. He's starting to try to stamp some of his own authority. He took it too far yesterday...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
tracylynn wrote:5) The one shot by Makaay that was blocked was awesome. That was a good strike, and what made it even better was the fact that the goalie stopped it with his nose. LOL!!!

Yes that was a good shot. Poor keeper!

I'll agree with Mark here, great post tracylynn!

however, as far as this painfull experience is concerned, I was amused but not as much as I was with the spartak moscow players' celebration after scoring the equaliser on wednesday... classic!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm

When Podolski gets back, I'd yes like to see Makaay benched and see how the Pizza/Poldi partnership works; or maybe Magath could adopt the three striker thing he did with Hertha Berlin, where Podolski played behind Pizzaro and Makaay. I thought he played good in that role.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:39 pm

I want to expand on a few of my previous comments.

1) I'm not a big fan of Makaay but he is the team's leading scorer (conerning the Bundesliga only). It does look like Pizarro and him are starting to gel which is good to a certain point. However, Makaay does need to work on some things. As for Podolski, well who knows what Magath is going to do once he's better. He might put him on the bench or start him. It all depends on what is running through Magath's head at the moment.

2) Poor Micho. This game he really could've shown that he deserved to start but he blew it. Bayern was lucky in the fact that he didn't get sent off because the one paly before the half he really deserved a yellow card and I think that's when Magath decided to take him out and put Lucio in. IMO, it looked like Micho simply lost his composure yesterday.

3) That poor goalie. Whenever th camera was on him, he was always touching his nose and looking at his gloves to see if there was any blood on them. I think the guy could not believe he wasn't bleeding. But give the guy credit...that was one heck of a save. :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby bm72 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:12 am

3 wins on the trott & the next 2 bundesliga games are home ones, if Bayern can win them both, it would really boost our chances !! 8)
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga