You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-25] Hamburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby Mirage » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:50 pm

Makaaaaaaay!!! Yes!
Wow Bayern are getting a hell of a lot of yellow cards :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:00 pm

one more goal , com'on Bavarians ! ! ! !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:02 pm

great saves by Hamburgs keeper...
Van Bommel was nasty there. he kicked on Kirschstein's face.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:06 pm

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:06 pm

DEISLER IS THE S**T !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:10 pm

Is Deisler playing good then? Yay Pizarro ^.^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:12 pm

We are COMEBACK KINGS....that's a very promising sign. ;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:19 pm

Mirage wrote:Is Deisler playing good then? Yay Pizarro ^.^

After Deisler came on , the game completely changed and i hope it stays that way ... he is just , all the players and pizarro omg !
We are the best comeback team in this month i can say !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:23 pm

Schweinstieger is the MOTM for me....great display :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:27 pm

With appearances like that i think we have the potential to go far ...
And i have noticed that when we are back at score , lets see Hamburg was leading the first half and the second we smashed them .. . we play better when we start with one goal against us :)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:38 pm

Scweini was playing in that hole but Deisler was the real playmaker.The whole team's play changed after he came on.
I find him the new leader with a great vision who can dictate play in the bayern midfield :D
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:38 pm

Deisler made both the assists.The first one was really a killer pass
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm

MOTM for me is Deisler. He was simply head and shoulders over everyone else. He showed exactly what we were missing, the guy who could give the through ball to the attackers. 2 assists in 45 minutes when your team is trailing and you've been out for 8 months is not an easy thing to do. I'm so glad he's back, and with a bang! A well deserved victory :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:44 pm

MUTU wrote:MOTM for me is Deisler. He was simply head and shoulders over everyone else. He showed exactly what we were missing, the guy who could give the through ball to the attackers. 2 assists in 45 minutes when your team is trailing and you've been out for 8 months is not an easy thing to do. I'm so glad he's back, and with a bang! A well deserved victory :)

Yeah it's not an easy thing to do.He is very optimistic
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:48 pm

someone provide a link late on , so that i can and the rest of us can see how the goals where scored....plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga