You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German Coaches See Bremen-Bayern Duel For Bundesliga Title

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Playfuls.com, Romania 01:17 PM, January 17th 2007

Werder Bremen are narrowly tipped to beat champions Bayern Munich to the German league title in a Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa survey of Bundesliga coaches.

Seven of the 18 coaches see current league leaders Werder going on to win the league which resumes on January 26 after the winter break.

Five predict Bayern, who trail Werder by three points, will be able to defend their title, while the remainder see an even race.

In a survey by Kicker sports magazine, almost 60 per cent of 270 players players asked tipped Werder to win the league with just under 30 per cent favouring Bayern.

Few coaches or players regard Schalke 04 - currently second level on points with Werder - as a serious title contender.

Before the season started, a similar survey of coaches predicted either Werder Bremen or Bayern Munich would win the league.

Only two other clubs were mentioned as contenders - Schalke 04 and SV Hamburg who are relegation candidates, second to bottom of the table.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Green » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Hmm Bremen is just a tough team. They're probably the only club Im scared of.
I think people take Bayern's weakness to seriously, if they lose a match, they would relate to their loss all the time and never focus on the good points.
What else can I say? keep your fingers crossed for Bayern to win. :)
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:58 am

There`s no doubt that Werder are so strong this season and they could beat us! but I still optimistic that we`ll be the champions.. `cause FC Bayern forever number one :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Bundesliga