You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-09-22] FC Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm

FC Schalke 04 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
4%
Bayern Munich will win
96%

Total votes : 25

Re: [2012-09-22] FC Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Postby walter » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

MUTU wrote:He's played better than Gustavo in the three matches in which they both played

not really, Gustavo was a total beast on Martinez' first game. I think rotation is fine right now.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 pm

MUTU wrote:If we need balls to win this match, we may as well just stay at home and hand them the three points.

Hah, fair enough. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby lau03143 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:00 pm

I don't hold any fears for playing big games after midweek European ties. Not with the squad we have now.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby uzi716 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't understand what the problem with playing Martinez is. He's played better than Gustavo in the three matches in which they both played, and if he lacks integration then benching him won't make it much better. There's so much integration you can get through training, but nothing beats actual matches. Manchester City have no problem fielding Javi Garcia, why do we have a problem with Javi Martinez?

I think its the language barrier, he is still learning German so playing 90 full minutes will be difficult when he cannot communicate with everyone.

Garcia is different because he has David Silva, Tevez, Aguero, and Zabaleta as native Spanish speakers and the fact that most Europeans know even a little English.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Martinez isn't physically 100 fit and that's obvious IMO ,
If I pick one of him or Gustavo for a match like this would be Gustavo
or They play both
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 pm

The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Well it's a formation I don't like :|
We didn't play that offensively in Allianz Arena and To play with only Schweini - Gustavo in Veltins is a risk
There should have been Kroos or Martinez instead of Shaqiri IMO
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby hhhh4 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 am

no idea why Martinez is not playing every match come-on we went to hell to get this guy he is fit 100% the more he plays the better he will get,ether jupp has lost his mind or he is doing this just to piss off sammer i can see jupp leaving at the end of the year
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Commodore » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 am

Yes, surely Jupp Heynckes has lost his mind and he's determining his starting XI to piss off Matthias Sammer.

I'm beginning to like this place less and less. The negativity here apparently knows no boundaries.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:34 am

Commodore wrote:Yes, surely Jupp Heynckes has lost his mind and he's determining his starting XI to piss off Matthias Sammer.

I'm beginning to like this place less and less. The negativity here apparently knows no boundaries.

Just hhhh4.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 am

I see why people are angry with Jupp's decision but are any one of you training with the players? Are any one of you talking to Jupp on a daily basis? For all we know Javi may be feeling sore in all his muscles and cant start for this game. Unless I hear otherwise the coach should usually get the benefit of the doubt.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 am

Commodore wrote:The negativity here apparently knows no boundaries.

Just wait till Gomez recovers and then we'll open Pandora's box. But seriously, not everyone's character is the same in any large group of people in a multicultural environment such as this. Some people are happy with the simplest of things, others want the very best. But we are all united in the one thing that binds us together: the love for FC Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Commodore » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 am

MUTU wrote:Some people are happy with the simplest of things, others want the very best.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. Do you think I don't want the very best because I don't support ridiculous statements like the one above?

Seriously, we have just set a record for best Bundesliga start after 3 matchdays, ever (equalizing Dortmund's of the 94/95 season, which was identical). Yet all I hear about is how this and that player sucks and our coach (who so far is rumored to bench Martínez today) doesn't know what he's doing. To people saying this, all I can say is:

How dare you?

Jupp Heynckes is one of the best head coaches in the game, and if he benches a player he'll have very good reasons. Reasons, and you may choose to believe this or not, that go beyond "trying to piss off Matthias Sammer".

MUTU, if statements like these sound like "love for FC Bayern" to you, then the two of us must have a very different perception of what love is.

I'm not a blindly following yes-man of this club. I can be critical and I have been. The reason you don't hear lots of critique from me these days is because right now we have before us arguably the best FC Bayern, EVER. And that starts with guys like Hoeneß, Rummenigge and Hopfner at the top, continues with Sammer/Heynckes and goes all the way down to our squad, which has no equal in the history of this club or any other club in the Bundesliga.

*IF* Heynckes benches Javi Martínez today, then all I can do is commend him for the fact that he gives a big old F*CK YOU to know-it-alls like the guy above and not least to the German media who more often than not don't even call Javi by his name anymore. He's just the "40 Million Man", and you can't bench a "40 Million Man", now can you?

Well, Heynckes can and he will if he thinks it's for the benefit of the club that he loves more than any other club in the world bar probably only Borussia Mönchengladbach.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby samaj » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 am

I dont think Jupp would risk the team in order to piss someone -_-

Besides he said that the starting line up will not be announced until an hour before the match.

Though i'd really like to see martinez play
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

Commodore wrote:

Just put that twat on your ignore list, it helps a lot.

Personally, I like that formation. Not because of the players on it or anything, but because it shows that Jupp has learned from last season and is actually implementing a proper rotation policy, the lack of which was arguably a major reason for out post-autumn slump in form.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga