You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-09-22] FC Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm

FC Schalke 04 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
4%
Bayern Munich will win
96%

Total votes : 25

Re: [2012-09-22] FC Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

You'd have to pronounce Kroos wrong to make that pun work.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm delighted with this win today. We have played perfect, Schalke haven't had any chance besides last 10 minutes of the game in the 1st half and what's the most important, on VELTINS ARENA!!! GOD, that looks so powerful. 8)

Kroos is on real path to become our greatest suprise in this season since he has been playing awesome for last few weeks. =D> Finally, we can hope that we are going to have a real #10, or at least #8 whom is predicted great future in Bayern. Jupp is getting real results with his patience to Kroos with forcing him in first 11. Kroos wants ball, he looks for it, determinated to be a chief in midfield, organizes our game and he is not thinking too much with shooting on goal(but quality shots).

Schweinsteiger was our best man in the first half, he was all around the field and I'm very happy to see him often in the opponents area at the end of our actions, scoring goals just like Kroos is doing the same thing, too.

Dante... What a smart defender and great buy for us... Very calm CB, instead of automatic passing back to GK, he first looks to see is there anyone who can cut the pass or deliver to other mate in the field. Fantastic job for us and he will be great motivation and mentor for Badstuber and Boateng.

Since we bought Martinez and Shaqiri, everything in our squad has changed - on best as we can see and want to be like that. :) Competition in the team is showing advantages which we haven't had last season and for many years or should I say since never before. :D

Kroos and Schweini are scoring goals, very often can be seen near opponent's GKs, Gustavo as always is destroying midfield, wingers must play much better beacause baker Shaqiri is the man in the shadow who waits to get his chance, even Müller is looking on the field like in good, old days pressed by Kroos and Shaqiri.

Jupp has learned how to rotate players which is something what we wanted so desperately from him during the last season.

Đilkoš had a bad match, he was so invisible. I expected Pizarro once again from the 1st minute, but it's not important. Only what's important is that we win every game and finally win Bundesliga. I can't wait to see this team with Alaba and Contento and at the end, with Mario Gomez.

I want to see from us this season how we're achieving triumph in Bundesliga with 0 defeats. 8) It's time to achieve something like that, we are the best German club ever and we must work on that.

JUST KEEP GOING LIKE THIS FC BAYERN! :thumbup:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm

AssemFCB wrote:I was amazed at how Muller was having a horrible game up until the 55th minute,

Horrible is too kind a word. He has the highest missed pass rate not only from attacking midfield, but for the entire team so far this season. I am talking big gaps here.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm

It's strange because earlier I preferred Müller on the wings, and now it just looks like he's much better in the middle...maybe we should try him as CF against Wolfsburg (I know we have in the past, and it hasn't really worked). With his pass rate and generally the way he's playing I don't think he's really that useful as a WF. This sounds funny after today's match, but I think over all Shaqiri could be more useful.

Also the LWF just doesn't work for Robben in my opinion. We were a lot more dangerous upfront when Robben played on the right and Müller moved in to the middle, even though we had pretty much no one on the left at times. Sadly, Badstuber's lack of offensive quality is also apparent in my opinion.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Kroos is Joy to watch I am really happy with his breakthrough , He is nearly the best player in the whole Europe this month

Very good match specially the second half of course , The only thing I didn't like ( sorry Commodore :( ) is that We have many great chances to shoot from outside the box for Schweini and Kroos in the first half and they didn't instead passed around

Stevens was totally wrong in subbing Holtby ( I was impressed by how he developed into the centrepiece of Schalke actually playing his as a 10 is much more valuable than wasting him as a CM =D> ) , After being subbed Schalke could never do anything , And Gustavo did well against him though in the first half

Many positives though , Robben as Xabi said was totally unselfish , He seemed another player , and he was very motivated and happy after the goals also when being subbed he applaused the crowd alot and seemed happy which is totally unfamiliar scene :)
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

This is a good start to the new season and I feel like Bayern will stay undefeated forever and are treble bound, and he suprising thing is Bayern's top goal scorer hasnt played a single competitive game yet and our key LB hasnt either. But since its only the 6th game of Bayern's season i dont want to get to too excited. Lets hope that this form can stay with us for those crucial games late in the season cause finishing a good season with trophies has been a problem these past couple years.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 am

Kroos today coped very well with a higher tempo, his one-two with Müller being the crowning example. My main gripe with him last season was his lethargy, but yesterday he showed none of it. If he can keep this up... =P~
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 am

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 am

First of all, what an excellent result, and Hamburg made it perfect. We are 5 points ahead of Dortmund and Schalke.

I expected a tougher game, although that's not taking anything away from Schalke. I think they played well, but we are on a different level.

I'm surprised that none of you have mentioned it, because it really stood out for me yesterday. Our ball recovery was excellent especially in midfield. In many cases we won the ball back seconds after losing it. That said, our defense did make a couple of horrible mistakes, which they can't afford to make in the CL or Pokal. Overall they had a solid game as well though.

Kroos and Muller... they always had great chemistry with each other, but this is the first time we're witnessing both of them in top form at the same time. I don't need to say what the effect of that is. They, along with Schweini, are our most important players at the moment.

Martinez came close to scoring his first goal for Bayern yesterday. Too bad the defender got to it first.

I think the only one who had a bad game yesterday was Mandzukic. I'm sure he'll bounce back against his former club though. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Commodore » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:21 am

I told you guys weeks ago that you only criticize Kroos because he plays in the wrong position and played there for the better part of last season out of necessity. I said he's one of the best 10s in the world, and you told me that he's not "modern" enough.

Re: Rotation

I hear you guys say stuff like "Finally Jupp Heynckes rotates, which we wanted so much last season."

We didn't have the squad to rotate much of anything last year.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Commodore wrote:Re: Rotation

I hear you guys say stuff like "Finally Jupp Heynckes rotates, which we wanted so much last season."

We didn't have the squad to rotate much of anything last year.

Yeah, that's the point and key. I intentionally left out to mention that.

He had players on the bench, but Jupp didn't want to change first 11 during the 2nd half, real quality was missing. Today there are no issues with these things and we all see how does it works. Board has finally done a great job and everything what will happen is going to depend on the team and coach.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Extended Highlights

Exceptional quality, thanks!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Commodore wrote:I told you guys weeks ago that you only criticize Kroos because he plays in the wrong position and played there for the better part of last season out of necessity. I said he's one of the best 10s in the world, and you told me that he's not "modern" enough.

Because, y'know, he wasn't. He really has refined his game this season - he was a lot more lethargic last season, and I am very positively surprised to see him play like this at the moment.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Been liking the kid since watching him at the U17 world cup and in love with him since his dream debut. With Heynckes as coach I knew that he would reach the top sooner or later. Sure, there were moments where I had my doubts in Kroos, but every time he does something great.

I know you guys tried your best to delete the image from your brain but do you remember who gave that magnificent cross to Mueller in the Champions League final? It was Toni :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga