You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-09-19] FC Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 pm

FC Schalke 04 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 8

Re: [2017-09-19] FC Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

Postby James11 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:36 pm

What a game done by Ulreich. Keep it up, Ulle!
James11
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Coman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:06 pm

MUTU wrote:Javi has been below par since he suffered that mountaineering injury. I hope it's simply poor form.

Poor form since the end of last season..
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Roonzil » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Sacrificed a good night's sleep for this game, and I'm glad it wasn't for nought. A few things:

- I agree with BayernMunchen that the complainers (of which I was/am definitely) are quiet because we finally play in a way that we've been asking for, for weeks. Müller behind Lewy will always be infinitely better than Müller anywhere else in the stadium.
- Javi already gave me heart failure in the Supercup, which was almost two months ago, and he's not progressed one bit. It's not just bad passes, but massive brain farts, that gift opposition players that ball. He looks mentally not in the game for some reason...I would not be surprised if we hear sth is going on in his private life or anything. This seems very unlike him.
- Rotation: even though it worked this time, I'm not a fan of changing MORE THAN HALF of the team from game to game. Especially in defense you need players to know blindly where their teammates are, who is covering what part of the pitch.
- I cannot believe BILD is trying to make 'Ribery on the bench' an issue...I'm glad Carlo is finally putting the old guys on the bench. Sub roles are the best when it comes to our (still brilliant) old guys.
- Sven looked decent, apart from a few blunders. But considering he only knew he had to be fully match fit 24 hours before the game, it's only natural. I hope and expect him to get to proper match sharpness and fitness soon.
- Coman looks miles better than in huge chunks from last year, even if his moves don't have an end product YET, his mere presence will make sure there are at least two or three defenders occupied (and tiring out fast...with that speed).
- Couldn't be happier for Rudy. One of the most 'generic looking players' in the game (both in looks as in playing style), who went under the radar for so long, finally getting his moment to shine.

I love Süle, Thiago, and James in full on fangirl mode....nuf said.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Roonzil wrote:Sacrificed a good night's sleep for this game, and I'm glad it wasn't for nought. A few things:

- I agree with BayernMunchen that the complainers (of which I was/am definitely) are quiet because we finally play in a way that we've been asking for, for weeks. Müller behind Lewy will always be infinitely better than Müller anywhere else in the stadium.
- Javi already gave me heart failure in the Supercup, which was almost two months ago, and he's not progressed one bit. It's not just bad passes, but massive brain farts, that gift opposition players that ball. He looks mentally not in the game for some reason...I would not be surprised if we hear sth is going on in his private life or anything. This seems very unlike him.
- Rotation: even though it worked this time, I'm not a fan of changing MORE THAN HALF of the team from game to game. Especially in defense you need players to know blindly where their teammates are, who is covering what part of the pitch.
- I cannot believe BILD is trying to make 'Ribery on the bench' an issue...I'm glad Carlo is finally putting the old guys on the bench. Sub roles are the best when it comes to our (still brilliant) old guys.
- Sven looked decent, apart from a few blunders. But considering he only knew he had to be fully match fit 24 hours before the game, it's only natural. I hope and expect him to get to proper match sharpness and fitness soon.
- Coman looks miles better than in huge chunks from last year, even if his moves don't have an end product YET, his mere presence will make sure there are at least two or three defenders occupied (and tiring out fast...with that speed).
- Couldn't be happier for Rudy. One of the most 'generic looking players' in the game (both in looks as in playing style), who went under the radar for so long, finally getting his moment to shine.

you sleep too early :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Roonzil wrote:Sacrificed a good night's sleep for this game, and I'm glad it wasn't for nought. A few things:

I fully agree with you for everything, especially for Martinez who looks like lost, awful, not confident at all and Rudy who was, except James, the best player. I would just add that Schalke add many chances with the Rudy / Tolisso midfield. Tolisso isn't tactically at the level needed on a defensive point of view for me. When Vidal came in it was way different.

I would add Thiago was really disappointing when he came in ... lost like 6 or 7 balls easily and didn't recover any if I remember correctly ... hasard or not, he came in as AM ... which I do not like at all ... way better in the midfield duo. I hope it's the last time we are seeing him here and I don't understand why Ribéry didn't came in instead of Thiago, would be more logical. And that Rafinha was awful in first half. Can't wait for Alaba.

Take a nap if you're tired Roonzil. Sweet Thiago, Süle, James dreams.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:So,when Bayern lost - 21312312 comments,it's all Carlo's fault;
When Bayern are playing good,3 games with 10-0 record - 50 comments;it's all from the players.Some people are even not saying a damn word.

Fair enough although I'm not for rushing, we've seen many more bad games than good ones. We had a brief good period last season too.

But also it's worth noting: we suddenly started playing better when he did things which people have been saying we should for ages. Muller behind Lewa, no Robbery, some even have been calling for Rudy. A similar thing happened last season. He seems to take a very long time to realise what is obvious to everyone else.

My word was that they are criticising so much when we play bad,but they don't want to say at least - "good performance" or something like that,when the team is looking good.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Alduin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:21 am

What a game it was! Our attack was amazing, specially James, if he keeps playing like that and if he improves we are going to destroy defenses.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby kingbayern » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 pm

hey, what a game...other than looking shaky in defence we played well....I enjoyed what I saw...keep it up, guys
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Previous

Return to Bundesliga