You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fc Bayern 0-0 Nurnburg - REACTIONS!

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Fc Bayern 0-0 Nurnburg - REACTIONS!

Postby Makaay » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:13 pm

Guys we seriously need new midfield players , the game was boring , we shouldve won it , Makaay had a clear chance , also salihamidzic .... where is deisler when u need him....
I heard we signed Van Bommel , a good player but we need smeone better , Van bommel is more defensive , we need someone more offensive...Anyway im very dissapointed with the result today because we couldve easily won it....
HAIL BAYERN!!!
Makaay
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Fc Bayern 0-0 Nurnburg - REACTIONS!

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:40 am

Makaay wrote:where is deisler when u need him....

injured :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Sabik » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:18 pm

i think that van bommel will help us a lot
it is a fact,that he is more defensive,but he was by barcelona and although he had a place on the bench most of the time,I´m sure,that he had learn a lot there ...

deisler will be back in octobre I think ..

in my opinion,hargreaves have to show that he is a good player and that the trouble from the last weeks is over ...
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby nessa13 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:56 am

sorry to tell u this peeps, but i dont like what i am seeing from bayern. i mean i stilled like them but they gotta improve. i find that bayern should learn form the game they played against barca. i no this might sound harsh but its the truth. honestly i only watch the bayern games bc i play for a competitve team for my town. im a goalie and my idol is olli kahn so i watch it to c the movements he does. i no this might sound retarted but i really hope they improve!!! i no they could do it!! we need the old bayern!! y did ballack have to go :cry:
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:06 am

nessa13 wrote:sorry to tell u this peeps, but i dont like what i am seeing from bayern. i mean i stilled like them but they gotta improve. i find that bayern should learn form the game they played against barca. i no this might sound harsh but its the truth. honestly i only watch the bayern games bc i play for a competitve team for my town. im a goalie and my idol is olli kahn so i watch it to c the movements he does. i no this might sound retarted but i really hope they improve!!! i no they could do it!! we need the old bayern!! y did ballack have to go :cry:

Our injury list is going down, we just signed a potential midfield leader, our WM players are almost on form, so I think we are improving and will keep improving. It would've been great if we beat Barca, but that was just a friendly.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:23 am

podolski4life wrote:It would've been great if we beat Barca, but that was just a friendly.

It's better this way. The expectations would have increased otherwise, and there would be more pressure on the players.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:35 am

What do you guys think now? We're doing really well in the CL so far, but we've yet to take a strong footing domestically.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Marko » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:55 pm

MUTU wrote:What do you guys think now? We're doing really well in the CL so far, but we've yet to take a strong footing domestically.

That's right:SO FAR! They have to make things up in their heads first!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Return to Bundesliga