You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-12-13] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
10%
It will end in a draw
10%
Bayern Munich will win
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2014-12-13] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:05 am

Dante has a future, maybe not first choice in the latter stages of the CL but I'm not uncomfortable with him in the side. The only real must at center defense is Boateng. Shaqiri unfortunately just isn't going to get selected ahead of Robben, Ribery, Götze, and Müller for a starting position.

It's nice with this team having OPTIONS. Not stuck with 4-2-3-1, and Pep has personnel options we know can perform in case his first choices either underperform or become unavailable.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 am

Shaqiri is leaving in January. He's not been subbed in for a long time. Dante has been rotated with either Benatia and Boateng every week.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:27 am

Remember when Dante was king!!!

I particularly like how all the players actively give Rode appreciation on field/camera
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I told you guys the other day it'd be a comfortable win. What we witnessed yesterday was just a sneak preview of what Augsburg will be like next season if they finish in the top 4.

Well, in that case I expect Leverkusen 2002/2003 scenario, just as Dortmund is running now through that shít or Wolfsburg in 2011.

ramsej84 wrote:TBH I really liked their attitude and tactical behavior. I think their coach has a bright future.
They were playing like crazy at some point there were like 3 players pressing on Neuer!

I saw goals and some actions, but couldn't watch the game since I did have some internet issues last 3-4 days.

Markus Weinzierl is a very promising coach, what he's been doing with Augsburg for last 2 years is just outstanding. Despite the fact that FCA is limited and very cheap team, he knows how to match all puzzles to work great and present problems to big teams just as he did to Dortmund and Bayern.

Weinzierl is Bavarian boy, very likely FC Bayern fan, but we'll see what's gonna happen in future and could he become a solution for Bayern. At this moment he's a great coach with awesome tactical knowledge, but who knows...

Klopp is also a great coach who knows to set up tactics, but currently he doesn't have any solutions for solving this terrible Dortmund crisis.

From what I've read on Croatian and this forum, he did what Tuchel did to last season in Mainz, hard pressing until they couldn't resist anymore and then entire game plan just crushed down.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Dante wont have a long Bayern future.. 2012/2013 he was awesome.. 2013/2014 he declined fast, 2014/2015 so far had a couple of nicer games, but is subbed a lot or warming the bench. He is 31 now.. So i believe after atleast next season he is gone, he has no speed left at all right now.. And it won't come back the older he gets.
Ottomeister13

Previous

Return to Bundesliga