You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-17] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Frankfurt and Bayern match will be.....

A) Bayern will win
82%
B) Draw
9%
C) Frankfurt will win
9%

Total votes : 11

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
Paddy wrote:I don´t give a ****. We had 2 shots on goal. If we can´t beat teams like that by at least 3 goals diffrence e don´t deserve to win. **** penalties.

Replying here since this is the proper topic to discuss the match. We had 19 shots on goal in all. 4 headers, 4 shots from inside the penalty area and 11 shots from outside the box. We also had 60% ball possession.

We were unlucky, and we were robbed by the ref.

I am sick of these excuses. How many times were we unlucky these year? I mean if you can´t score in few matches ur unlucky but if that repeats itself ur just pathetic. If you can´t score you don´t desrfve to win. And if we come so far that ref can rob us then we are not a great team. I mean...great teams win matches with ease they don´t need penalties.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:49 pm

i don't think blaming the referee it's fair
when you have 3 shoots on goal whole match its not referee's fault. maybe he made some wrong decisions but you can't say he robbed you when your team plays pathetic :-& :-#
Last edited by diegis on Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:57 pm

wow this thread hardly made it to the second page. BTW I was the one who voted that Bayern will lose :|
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:01 pm

FC Bajern wrote:wow this thread hardly made it to the second page. BTW I was the one who voted that Bayern will lose :|

:)
good prediction
did you bet on? :P
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:07 pm

I wish I could, but where? here where I live there is no place to bet for sh!t.
Especially European games :roll:
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:44 pm

Here is Paddy after Bayern losesImage
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:03 am

I finally saw the game. GOLTV didn't air the game until 5 pm so I knew the result before it aired. After watching the game it was quite clear that the spark plugs were not firing today. They definitely didn't come out with the same hunger or passion that they did in Werder Bremen game. Perhaps after hearing that Hitzfeld was staying the players decided to take a mental break? Personally, I think they did.

Today, the cards were not in Bayern's favor. The blame can not be put entirely on the ref but it would've been nice if he would've made some calls. The team did shot themselves in the foot. Like I said earlier, they had no passion or hunger today. If they played with those ingredients I think the outcome would've been different. Like they say, life's not fair and today that was true.

I still feel this team will end the season higher than fourth place. I'm not expecting them to win the title but I do believe they'll qualify for the CL again. But remember, though they are not playing like some folks want to, they have surprised a lot of folks by still being in the CL. Many did not expect them to make this far and they have. Will they go farther? Time will tell.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:33 am

FC Bajern wrote:Here is Paddy after Bayern losesImage

Nah, yesterday it was more of laughing at a pathetic team. Now Milan will kick our ***** and the season will be over.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:27 pm

Might i ask why Podolski kept taking the free kicks in that match. The ones I saw him take were useless, Schweini or Hargreaves should be taking them.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga