You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt will win
1
20%
It will end in a draw
1
20%
Bayern Munich will win
3
60%
 
Total votes : 5

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Tdj » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:18 pm

Both the players and Carlo need to wake the f*** up

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tdj
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:19 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:what an awful performance... we're getting worse every match

I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's like every new game our players have forgotten something about playing football. I could point the finger at the guy who has our midfielders playing as fullbacks during buildup but it's a mere two months. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe we'll have a really great ruckründe. I just wish he kept his mouth shut while chewing gum until then. :/
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 2011 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby zozon » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:19 pm

bastos80 wrote:Pep out :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh wait...


Welcome back dude. 8)
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Our midfielder is the problem :

- can't defend well by covering our full-backs
- can't assist well our attacking player

When we lost the ball they are too high (just look at Frankfurt goal)

Image

When we have the ball they are too low on the field.

Image
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 1447 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby MillaMjau » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Spent a lot of time yelling "wtf are you doing?!" so um yeah... :?
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
User avatar
MillaMjau
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 760 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:22 pm

That 4-3-3 and the geezer are killing our midfield... We just had a **** dogmatic coach... Let go of this shit Carlo, or you'll be gone very soon...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9078
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:23 pm

quaazi wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:what an awful performance... we're getting worse every match

I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's like every new game our players have forgotten something about playing football. I could point the finger at the guy who has our midfielders playing as fullbacks during buildup but it's a mere two months. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe we'll have a really great ruckründe. I just wish he kept his mouth shut while chewing gum until then. :/

The mids play as fullbacks when we're not even controlling the midfield is ridiculous... Wingers are useless in this system, unless Ribéry is playing. Our defense has looked even worse, and we brought a goddamn Italian coach! I really wish Carlo hadn't indeed started a revolution and played the exact same football as last year...
CARLO RAUS
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 604 times
Been thanked: 741 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:24 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
quaazi wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:what an awful performance... we're getting worse every match

I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's like every new game our players have forgotten something about playing football. I could point the finger at the guy who has our midfielders playing as fullbacks during buildup but it's a mere two months. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe we'll have a really great ruckründe. I just wish he kept his mouth shut while chewing gum until then. :/

The mids play as fullbacks when we're not even controlling the midfield is ridiculous... Wingers are useless in this system, unless Ribéry is playing. Our defense has looked even worse, and we brought a goddamn Italian coach! I really wish Carlo hadn't indeed started a revolution and played the exact same football as last year...


If he started a revolution that's a good thing.

But I don't think he started the good revolution.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 1447 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Coman wrote:If he started a revolution that's a good thing.

But I don't think he started the good revolution.

He made some little changes, for the worse. Hadn't he made them, we'd still look good. This 4-3-3 needs to go man
CARLO RAUS
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 604 times
Been thanked: 741 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Sanches coming up
CARLO RAUS
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 604 times
Been thanked: 741 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:29 pm

zozon wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Pep out :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh wait...


Welcome back dude. 8)


I don't think I'm back. Just wanted to see how the good old Pep-is-at-fault-for-everything-fraction reacts to this mess.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:30 pm

bastos80 wrote:
zozon wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Pep out :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh wait...


Welcome back dude. 8)


I don't think I'm back. Just wanted to see how the good old Pep-is-at-fault-for-everything-fraction reacts to this mess.


Yet welcome back :P

They're still blaming Pep, no worries innit.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm so aghast I can't really speak. I'm shocked as hell: Muller bleeds? Really?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8975
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 2852 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:33 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Sanches coming up


I think Carlo is reading this thread.
User avatar
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 am
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 264 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-10-15] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:33 pm

oh let us wait a bit more. the nonno is finally out. We may start to watch some football again.
His presence was putting a lot of presaure on Boa and Hummels

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26652
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21895 times
Been thanked: 6137 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest