You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-08-17] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2013-08-17] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes.

Yes!

YES!!!

BRING. BACK. GOMEZ.

Fair point, innit?

It would be, except that Mandzukic was the only one who scored today. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:22 pm

... and was guilty of being too slow into the box to receive a good ball at the start of the match. Great goal from him, nonetheless.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:23 pm

MUTU wrote:... and was guilty of being too slow into the box to receive a good ball at the start of the match. Great goal from him, nonetheless.

I didn't see that one. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:25 pm

From chat:

[15:35:32] <MUTU> awww mandzukic, a bit too late
[15:35:37] <MUTU> would have been a goal already
[15:35:56] <MUTU> if that was mr in-the-box gomez, it would have been 0-1 already

:P
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilverX » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Most boring match i've watched in a while.........

I don't understand why we have Schweini playing a damn defender.... for f*cks sake............

This 4-1-4-1 is utter trash in my opinion. WE see lesser teams go through our midfield like its not even there....just imagine what it will look like if we play against a CL team...... We have to have someone else play next to Schweini. Wait tho, who could we play there? Martinez, maybe? THe BEST FU*KING DM IN THE WORLD>>>>!>!>!>!!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!

F*CKING HELL PEP GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:50 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 pm

I think it was a solid performance with some individual defensive mistakes. What I didn't like at all was that passing and passing and passing in the second half that reminded me of Barça and Spain. Just pass the ball until the final whistle is heard

But hey, I think we were much much better than them. We were by far the better team even though we failed to create some more clear goal chances.

Shaqiri and Müller had a very poor game IMO and Ribery looked really tired. I think he should have been rested in the second half. Robben and Thiago played great when they were subbed in.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I think it was a solid performance with some individual defensive mistakes. What I didn't like at all was that passing and passing and passing in the second half that reminded me of Barça and Spain. Just pass the ball until the final whistle is heard

But hey, I think we were much much better than them. We were by far the better team even though we failed to create some more clear goal chances.

Shaqiri and Müller had a very poor game IMO and Ribery looked really tired. I think he should have been rested in the second half. Robben and Thiago played great when they were subbed in.

That's not the attitude that won Bayern the treble. We were so hungry last season, I hope Pep starves Bayern so we can regain that hunger... Where is the heart? I'm missing our fire as much as I miss seeing Martinez and Schweinstiger in midfield.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

My Goodness I was to write the same thing earlier but I've forgot for some reason!
We are missing that fire...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby johndear » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 pm

anyone know who is english commentator for GOTV in US?
He sound like German (speaking english) , he is not Phil Schoen or George Metellus.

He sometime appear also Bayern games in ESPN3 channel.

He appear to be Pro bayern!
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 pm

THis is a new season and other teams figured how to play against us. We can't just keep the same tactics forever because we would mostly fail this season. I'd also like to see our 4-2-3-1 again with Schweini and Martinez + our new signings but I fully trust in Pep and he needs time.

We have 6/6 points so no need to worry at the moment.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Remember our form was poor the last few games of the last season ( scraped the Stuttgart game we should've won much more easily, 2-1 against Dortmund in a thrilling yet scrappy win)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 pm

BayernLove wrote:Remember our form was poor the last few games of the last season ( scraped the Stuttgart game we should've won much more easily, 2-1 against Dortmund in a thrilling yet scrappy win)

Not to mention the final Bundesliga game.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 pm

On the plus side, we have equalled a club record for number of consecutive unbeaten matches. And this victory gives us a chance to break a new record next weak against our closest rivals Nuremberg in the closest thing we have to a derby nowadays. It will be pleasant :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 pm

runaway wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I think it was a solid performance with some individual defensive mistakes. What I didn't like at all was that passing and passing and passing in the second half that reminded me of Barça and Spain. Just pass the ball until the final whistle is heard

That's not the attitude that won Bayern the treble. We were so hungry last season, I hope Pep starves Bayern so we can regain that hunger... Where is the heart? I'm missing our fire as much as I miss seeing Martinez and Schweinstiger in midfield.

This has nothing to do with Guardiola though. I also believe to have spotted some laziness and unwillingness to go the extra mile on the way back. Especially from some offensive players.

Bigger than the transition to 4-1-4-1 or whatever tactical changes Guardiola is implementing, lacking attitude and work ethic was always the biggest risk after the treble winning season. It's normal human behavior. We gave 110% all over the 12/13 season because we wanted to eliminate the shame of losing out on all three titles the year before that. Now we won the treble and players have to be reminded of the basics again.

I'm not too worried though. We have new top players like Götze, Thiago, Kirchhoff and Shaqiri who would be only too willing to take over one of those starting line-up spots from their competitors.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga