You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-04-19] Eintracht Braunshweig vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Eintracht Braunshweig will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2014-04-19] Eintracht Braunshweig vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 am

Jorsett wrote:
Achilles wrote:1.Ribery is out of form,really bad because he is irrepleceable for our attack,today he was tripping.

I got the impression that Omar Elabdellaoui did a pretty good job on locking Ribery down. :|

.....Norway represent! :mrgreen:

Norway ??? Is he Norwegian too??? WOW I thought it was the other one who used to play for Hannover but that was a striker??? Boqq
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: [2014-04-19] Eintracht Braunshweig vs Bayern Munich

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:10 am

ramsej84 wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:It needs to be said though, that it's always difficult to play against a team that presses up high like this. To put it this way it's normal that we actually suffer, kind of...all teams do, some maybe less than we do due to there style of play. I think it was expected they'd get tired around 70 mins in, that's usually how these games go.

I think our passing accuracy also dropped because of Raeder. Easy to see that we use him a lot less at the back than we do with Neuer, and also he usually just kicks it out when put under pressure...so that's definitely pass accuracy % and possession % lost there.

actually I thought that yesterday he was very involved and he came out with flying colours. He was calm and always knew what to do. That is the kind of behavior that defenders would love to see from their gk. =D>

I thought he was good too, but it's apparent that we are using him less still. I don't think it's a lack of trust from the defenders or anything, possibly even Pep's instructions due to the fact that Raeder barely had the chance to play (or even train, because I understand he had been injured for quite a while) with the first team.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga