You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-16] DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

[2006-09-16] DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs Bayern Munich [V]

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:21 pm

Round 4 of the Bundesliga. Bayern would have played the Champions League match against Spartak Moskva 4 days earlier, and the first round of the German Cup just 3 days before the CL match. Bayern need to be on maximum concentration.
Last edited by MUTU on Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:12 pm

Lets hope we crush them as preparation for the Moskau clash :!:

Would be nice to see an offensive bayern play:

----------------------Kahn----
-----------Demichelis---VanBuyten---Lucio----
Sagnol--------------Hargreaves-----------Lahm
----------DosSantos-------------Schweinsteiger
-----------------------VanBommel-------------
----------Makaay-----------------Podolski
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:20 pm

that's twelve players, would be nice if we could get away with it, but I can't imagine we will!

possibly remove dos santos and we're rolling
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:56 pm

I don' t see Magath giving MVB a start so soon.....Magath is expert in wasting resources...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:25 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I don' t see Magath giving MVB a start so soon.....Magath is expert in wasting resources...

We have 2 matches before this - the German Cup 1st round against St. Pauli and the Champions League match against Spartak Moscow. I'm sure he'll play in this one, if fit.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:32 pm

He might play against St . Pauli
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:53 am

MUTU wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I don' t see Magath giving MVB a start so soon.....Magath is expert in wasting resources...

We have 2 matches before this - the German Cup 1st round against St. Pauli and the Champions League match against Spartak Moscow. I'm sure he'll play in this one, if fit.

I'm sure Magath will start him. We've got 2 weeks or something before St. Pauli, enough time for him to get acquainted with bayern. makaay is helping him out too.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:34 am

MVB will most certainly start against pauli & spartak !!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:08 am

They said he's in excellent form and scored 100% at the medical test before signing.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:44 am

LoL did anyone read the comments of Effenberg on MVB ??

he said: MVB is not a real leader and we cant expect much from this offensive skills.. think its kinda hard, and lets hope its not at all true.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:37 pm

Well, Effenberg should only be respected on the field of play. He was the most underrated player in the world in my opinion, but his character, well, leaves a bit to be desired. I wouldn't read too much into his comments. He was an exceptional leader at PSV.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Sabik » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:24 pm

I agree with MUTU because Effenberg was a great player but outside the field I am not able to take him serious.
Sometimes I think that he only says something because he needs publicity.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:49 pm

MUTU wrote:Well, Effenberg should only be respected on the field of play. He was the most underrated player in the world in my opinion, but his character, well, leaves a bit to be desired. I wouldn't read too much into his comments. He was an exceptional leader at PSV.

you do have a solid point. but you can't buy leadership as we all know. you can buy the most talented guy with the most fight in the world but if he doesn't want to take the reigns noone can make him. they either have it in them or they dont
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:59 pm

Mind you, he did show some authority in his debut match against St. Pauli. Let's see how it goes tonight! ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:04 pm

We should win this on Sat?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga