You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-16] DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby BMike86 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 am

I don't care that we lost it would of been nice to get some points but, it was after a CL match so there is always bad results usually after a CL match. But we won the CL match so there are no worries, calm down. We are not out of the Bundesliga race I believe after this match, we are not eliminated from winning the title after his, if we are can someone inform me? ALSO of the last 7 meetings with Arminia Bielefeld we have only won 2!!!!! so if there was a club that could take advantage of this moment they were one of them.
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:02 am

Hardluck ..
Magath !!
Santa Cruz was playing in the middle from the start , while we have Hamadzic , dos Santos , Karimi and Scholl on the bench ! why?
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:53 am

Video highlights

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:10 pm

Big shame they lost. The winning goal was in the last few minutes, must have been a shock. From what I read on bayernmunich.de it sounded like we were the dominant BETTER team. We failed to net chances, missed a lot of goals ...
Can't believe they scored from a free kick :(
I don't think we underestimated them as such, maybe just got unlucky.

Do we not have another match until Saturday? That seems like a big break...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:30 am

We don't have a match till next week.
I was looking at the stats for the game, and Bayern and Arminia were pretty evenly matched. Bayern had a little lead over them, but...

Possesion: Bayern 59.96% Arminia 40.04%
Tackles: Bayern 52.11% Arminia 47.89%
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:58 am

podolski4life wrote:We don't have a match till next week.
I was looking at the stats for the game, and Bayern and Arminia were pretty evenly matched. Bayern had a little lead over them, but...

Possesion: Bayern 59.96% Arminia 40.04%
Tackles: Bayern 52.11% Arminia 47.89%

Stats never count..:D...you got to take the chances you get...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:41 am

That's what I'm saying. We didn't take the chances we got, and Arminia did :)
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Danger » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:00 pm

I think we wil play this wednesday with Kaiserslautern !! ( German Cup )
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:03 pm

Nono ... there's a long time left. The match will be either played on 24th October or on 25th October. They haven't decided yet, but for sure it's not this wednesday :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 pm

:( There should be more games!
Well I suppose the players have had a busy last few weeks.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:12 pm

Actually, the schedule these days is too busy. The players keep getting burned out, and that's why we saw the normally outstanding players fail to shine at the world cup. Ronaldinho was almost non-existent, Ballack didn't manage to find a place on the scoresheet, Lampard was a real mess...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:10 pm

podolski4life wrote:That's what I'm saying. We didn't take the chances we got, and Arminia did :)

no we took the chances. we just didnt make anything out of them. a couple shots off the post don't do us any good either
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:12 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually, the schedule these days is too busy. The players keep getting burned out, and that's why we saw the normally outstanding players fail to shine at the world cup. Ronaldinho was almost non-existent, Ballack didn't manage to find a place on the scoresheet, Lampard was a real mess...

Lampard is still over rated pile of crap. If he didn't have that million dollar cannon for a right leg he'd be no body. Ronaldinho just never took over, he had his chances he just was a bit off with his form. Ballack had surprised me initially in the WC because he was actually trying to pass and feed his strikers, but then after the group stages he became the Ballack we know and apparently some love by not feeding the ball and putting every ball he can get in his reach on goal ;)
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 pm

Danger wrote:I think we wil play this wednesday with Kaiserslautern !! ( German Cup )

you're on some good drugs...first off like mentioned that match won't be in a while. Our next match is saturday against Aachen. Then next will be in Milan against Inter I think on Tuesday
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:26 pm

Correction: It's a Wednesday against Inter... Wednesday 27th. The way the system works is that if you had played on Tuesday, then the next match would be on a Wednesday, and vice versa. Since we played against Spartak Moscow on Tuesday, then we'll play Inter on Wednesday.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga