You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-09-16] DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby Danger » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:32 pm

.................. Kahn ....................
Sagnol .... Lucio ... Buyetn .. Lahm
..............Hargreaves.................
Brazzo .. Van Bommel .. Bastian
...... Podolski .. Santa Cruz.......

I guess it will be an easy match !
2/0 Bayern :wink:
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BMike86 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:13 pm

i can't see two of those guys starting. I'm thinking more so one of those strikers and Brazzo. I think Demichelis would drop to the back and Hargreaves would get pushed up. Also I see Pizarro or Makaay playing thus one of the two listed will probably be out. Makaay because he sat out entire CL win, and Pizarro because he seemed to give this best effort of any of our strikers so far this year when he appeared against Spartak
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:08 pm

I think Makaay will start. Magath's probably hoping the break he gave him will re-energize him.

2-1 Bayern. It's only because Arminia are really the underdogs, seeing as they got kicked out of the German Cup and haven't had a great start to the season. They've got something to prove.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:27 am

I say we continue our winning streak with confidence. So, 2-0 is my prediction.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BMike86 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 pm

I think we can pound these guys good, like 3-0, maybe 4-0. they could possibly score one too but it wont be enough. if we have any form similar to that second half 3 goals wouldn't be too hard, i think Spartak is quite a bit better than Arminia, but then again we could have a CL hangover
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:19 pm

It won't be that easy against Bielefeld. They close down the defence and are fast on the counter-attack.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:45 pm

3-1 it's going to be..
Bielefeld will get either an early goal or a consolation goal in the dying minutes of the game.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby alp01051 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:16 am

kahn
sagnol---van buyten--lucio---lahm
hargreaves
Brazzo--------van bommel----schweinsteiger
makaay-----podolski(pizarro)

i think bayern start this shape. this is good squad
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:24 am

Either this way you said, or else just like they played in the CL against Moscow, or else perhaps Hargreaves on the right and Demichelis as DM.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:39 pm

This isn't good.... Bayern lost 2-1

van Bommel got a goal in the first 6 minutes. But, after that Arminia amped up their defending and their offence. Hargreaves is injured.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:06 pm

I think it's safe to say that that was a less than brilliant result!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:27 pm

The players all disappointed IMO. Each and every one of them, except PERHAPS van Bommel.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BMike86 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:39 pm

MUTU wrote:The players all disappointed IMO. Each and every one of them, except PERHAPS van Bommel.

he's prooving to be very valuable pick up for us as of now. and with hargreaves down and out with a possible broken leg he is going to be even more valuable for us. now with Hargreaves out maybe we can add a defensive mid like Demichelis to the fold to help out our weak center defense right now
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:33 pm

I think Bayern have underestimated Arminia. So far, we haven't had great performances in the last couple of matches. And those were from teams that Bayern are supposedly able to defeat easily.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:20 am

It was the day of the underdog in the Bundesliga as last season's top three Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen and SV Hamburg all tasted shock defeats.

Reigning champions Bayern may have crushed Spartak Moscow 4-0 in the Champions League in midweek but that did not matter to Arminia Bielefeld who pulled off the biggest sensation of the season so far with a 2-1 win Saturday. :(

Danish winger Jonas Kamper scored a brilliant late free-kick to condemn Bayern to their first defeat of the season.

Bayern's loss means FC Nuremberg lead the 18-strong Bundesliga for the fourth successive week after a 1-1 draw with VfL Bochum.

Dutch international midfielder Marc van Bommel, a six million-euro signing from Barcelona, had put Bayern ahead on his debut just six minutes in with a scrambled goal. :wink:

But Bielefeld rallied and Artur Wichniarek equalised in the 25th minute before Kamper stole the headlines with his free-kick. :roll:

Fortunately for Bayern, who fell to third in the table, their rivals once again failed to capitalise on their slip with Bremen's miserable run continuing with a 3-2 defeat against VfB Stuttgart. :twisted:

Bremen, who fall to seventh, hoped to get back on the winning trail after a German Cup loss to third division Pirmasens and a Champions League defeat to Chelsea. :evil:

They lost their star striker Miroslav Klose through injury shortly before the match but stormed into a two-goal lead with Roberto Hilbert heading into his own goal and Egyptian international Mohamed Zidan producing a cool finish. :cry:

But Hilbert scored at the right end in the 32nd minute and it sparked a sensational comeback as goals from Pavel Pardo and Luis Gomez secured a 3-2 win for the visitors. :oops:

Title hopefuls SV Hamburg saw their woeful start to the season continue with a 1-0 loss at Borussia Dortmund. :P

It was three defeats in a row for Hamburg who had lost to Stuttgart Kickers in the German Cup and then Arsenal in the Champions League. :x

Brazilian Dede scored a late winner for Dortmund and Hamburg, third last season, now lie fourth from bottom without a win to their name. Dortmund are the big climbers going from ninth to fourth with the win. :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga