You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Can the game vs Mainz on April 14th move due to CL semi-fina

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Can the game vs Mainz on April 14th move due to CL semi-fina

Postby pyrocks » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 am

Hi,

I'm going to visit munich between April 13th and April 17th.
It seems like Bayern is going to host Real Madrid on April 17th for the Champions League Semi Final, but I won't be able to attend this game since my flight leaves early.

My question is whether the game vs Mainz on April 14th can move due to the expected semi final, and if it will move do you know when to?

I'm still trying to get 2 tickets to the Mainz game via viagogo.de/fcbayern, but don't want to buy tickets if the game will move and I won't be able to attend it.

BTW, is there another place I can buy tickets from with reasonable prices, besides viagogo?
If I fail to find tickets on this website, would there be people selling tickets near the stadium on the day of the match? is it legal? and what are the prices?

Any help would be more than welcome.

Thanks.
pyrocks
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Can the game vs Mainz on April 14th move due to CL semi-

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 am

The dates are fixed. Unless something very special happens, the dates will not change. A semifinal is not something exceptional enough to warrant a change of date. Now if it was the French league it would be a different story... ;-)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Can the game vs Mainz on April 14th move due to CL semi-

Postby pyrocks » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:43 am

Thanks a lot for the reply.
Now I will go ahead and buy tickets when I find them.

What about tickets on the day of the match, near the stadium? can you please refer that as well (in case i don't find tickets on viagogo) ?

Thanks again.
pyrocks
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Bundesliga