You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bundesliga Champions

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the bundesliga this season?

Bayern
60%
Werder Bremen
40%
Hamburg
No votes

Total votes : 15

Bundesliga Champions

Postby fa » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:38 pm

Who will win the bundesliga this season?
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:09 pm

Sorry, but I have to say, I think bremen might just snatch it this season, Our midfield is too shaky... I might be proven wrong when diesler comes back to full fitness but, can he really make that much of a difference
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:14 pm

When he was in top form, I'd say that Deisler went as far as shadowing Ballack. I think he'd make a big difference if he's in top form. We have to wait and see.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CR7 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:30 pm

hate to say it but werder have the most complete team
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:39 pm

CR7 wrote:hate to say it but werder have the most complete team

Hi CR7, welcome to the forum :)
Werder have a very offensive team. But we have a lot of injuries at the moment. You can see from here: http://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=35

I think when important players such as Deisler and Ismael are back, we'll be much stronger than we are at the moment, and I believe we'll beat Werder Bremen.
Last edited by MUTU on Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:47 pm

i think werder has big chances to win bundesliga this season. they made some good transfers and a they have a great midfield line. it will be a hard opponent for bayern
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:52 pm

Let's wait till Deisler's back, and then we'll see... only then can we judge I think.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:55 pm

i hope deisler will not injury again when he returns
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:22 am

Yeah, he's pretty injury-prone.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:21 am

podolski4life wrote:Yeah, he's pretty injury-prone.

Most of our players are. We generally have amongst the highest number of injuries to our squad.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:48 pm

Diesler will take a lot of time to be match fit.. he will be out for around 6-10 months..
so I have very low hopes on him this season
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:06 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Diesler will take a lot of time to be match fit.. he will be out for around 6-10 months..
so I have very low hopes on him this season

Not really, he's already in rehabilitation. He should be playing again this year.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SALEH12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:50 am

i hope bayern will win the champion,but until now werder look very good and very shape and realy werder with klose can win the champion,bayern look like team that wont any thing this year ,they look like team that bulding him self to the future and this year is just prepering to the next years.(they bring ayoung player or player without exp except van buyten).
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Postby fa » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:12 am

yes but then again Werder just lost to Schalke yesterday, so again : anything is possible.. but would be nice that like last year we have 2 or 3 serious candidates for the Bundesliga crown !! i think german football is reviving again, mostly because of the WC, so teams like Bremen and Hamburg should try to develop and grow internationally.. therefor its a shame that Bremen were put into the group of death, otherwise they could have gone very far in the CL.. but still, i can see them winning the Uefa Cup this season.

but in the end, as always, Bayern seems to have that little bit more of luck and skill than the other teams, so lets hope we can win the double this year !!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby devilbest » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:29 pm

bayern win
devilbest
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to Bundesliga