You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bundesliga Champions

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the bundesliga this season?

Bayern
60%
Werder Bremen
40%
Hamburg
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:31 pm

devilbest wrote:bayern win

With van Bommel on the team, our chances must have improved :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:32 am

I really want Werder to do well in champions league...(Because I think they play attractive and entertaining football)
but remember, if they manage to get out of CL from the group stages (which is highly possible given that they are paired up with BARCA AND CHELSEA), then they will give everything in Bundesliga and that will hit us bad...real bad...
and above all, they are capable of challenging Bayern..

So, who knows...but we should be able to complete the hattrick double..;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:45 am

fanOfBayern wrote:I really want Werder to do well in champions league...(Because I think they play attractive and entertaining football)
but remember, if they manage to get out of CL from the group stages (which is highly possible given that they are paired up with BARCA AND CHELSEA), then they will give everything in Bundesliga and that will hit us bad...real bad...
and above all, they are capable of challenging Bayern..

So, who knows...but we should be able to complete the hattrick double..;)

not necessarily, they'll probably finish third, go into the UEFA Cup, and I think they'd put more effort into that as it's a Cup they're capable of winning!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:28 pm

kevh26 wrote:not necessarily, they'll probably finish third, go into the UEFA Cup, and I think they'd put more effort into that as it's a Cup they're capable of winning!

Agreed. They would be more likely to last longer in the UEFA cup than the Champions League
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby alp01051 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:44 pm

is there anybody who knows when deislercome back and play again. if anybody knows correctly, please write here.
thanks
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:24 pm

in about 12 days or so he will start training again.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby alp01051 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:35 am

when deisler come back, who sit in bench? it is very difficult desicion for magath
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bundesliga