You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-05-18] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 17

Re: [2013-05-18] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 19, 2013 1:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
banter23 wrote:Borusse your remarks about Dante not playing at all don't contribute to a Bayern forum. I am new, but you seem to be allowed for some reasons which you don't respect on a BAYENR forum.

The Dante thing is a joke between Borusse and MoFattal :)

It's an non-ending sarcastic discussion, banter23. Plus, Borusse cares so much about Dante that he actually made a footage out of his performance against BVB after the Pokal game. And he made it all on his own as a gesture to D-Wall's greatness ;)

Borusse wrote:Im waiting for an opportunity to show how much of a humble winner I am. I hope I will have this opportunity next Saturday night.

See. Here is Borusse being happy about 2nd place and considering it a "win". It's rare to find such humble fans ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-05-18] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby Borusse » Sun May 19, 2013 1:30 pm

MoFattal wrote:
Borusse wrote:Im waiting for an opportunity to show how much of a humble winner I am. I hope I will have this opportunity next Saturday night.

See. Here is Borusse being happy about 2nd place and considering it a "win". It's rare to find such humble fans ;)

Well, its better than those Arsenal fans who think you get a trophy for finishing fourth. :mrgreen:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Previous

Return to Bundesliga