You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-20] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win
88%

Total votes : 16

Re: [2012-01-20] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

MUTU wrote:Meaning it was lost mostly in midfield?

Try on goal first. Then counters. BTW, Neuer wasn't exactly our goal dominator today, it was more the goal DONATOR.
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 am

I watched a bayern game for the first time in HD. #-o

This was not a good game from bayern and the defense was awful. Badstuber is so poor and I can't understand why people defend him. Van Buyten did well today like most of the season but will be out for ages. Breno is to busy setting fire to his house and tatooing himself to play for bayern.
Bayern need a CB in january like Alex, Chellini or Dante.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 am

Mr.S wrote:Loads of thing I hated today.

Schweni is not ready to play,pretty crap. Not match fit,needs 2-3 more games.
Muller is INVISIBLE,even that is understatement. HORRIBLE.
Our RW atleats works there is no Left wing. Toni Kroos is crap as LW. His position is No.10/CAM.

Van Buyten's lack of pace if getting brutally exposed time & again.
Neuer obviously is playing pretty crap for the highets salaried GK in the world. I still don't get the hype though,there has not been a single match this season where he saved our asses . He makes as much mistakes as Kraft,2 against Gladbach(both games),the liga cup against mainz or hamburg.Atleats Kraft was our youth product.

And the most obvious one,Boateng has 0 creativity & is devoid of any intelliegence or technical skills to make those link up plays with Robben.

I would do -

Sub Van Buyten Out -> Rafinha in at RB,Boateng CB.
Schweni out,Alaba in a LW,Kroos at CM.

2 Changes,all we need. If we still don't get the win,Jupp can sub Muller of TYmo out for Olic.

Sorry, I can't take you seriously.

Earlier on in this thread you said our RW was unbalanced and basically wrong.

Then your say our right wing worked.

Then you say Boateng has 0 creativity even though you said the RW worked and know he is a CB playing RB.

I genuinely think you are a wind up merchant who just likes a rant.
Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 am

A disaster game. From a defense unable to stop the Moechengladbach counterattacks, an error of Neuer and a poor attack from the midfieldiers.

The worst game of the bayern defense in that season. They was unable to stop the counterattacks.

Today doesn't won the team that dominated the ball , instead won the team who verticalize their football. Moenchengladbach took their few chance to attack and score, with speed and determination.

Instead, bayern dominated the ball, but they had no ideas and only waste their time passing each other, without generating problems to the defense.

This bayern will be inconsistent, until they have a Robbery at 100%.

Muller was not good today, and Kroos is not an alternative as left midfieldier. He has to play at the center, behind Gomez.

And bayern return to the same, they are unable to turn around a marker, they cant win, if they dont score first... :evil:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 am

ballackfcb wrote:I watched a bayern game for the first time in HD. #-o

This was not a good game from bayern and the defense was awful. Badstuber is so poor and I can't understand why people defend him. Van Buyten did well today like most of the season but will be out for ages. Breno is to busy setting fire to his house and tatooing himself to play for bayern.
Bayern need a CB in january like Alex, Chellini or Dante.

I agree. I dont know what the people see in him.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 am

I think people blaming Muller need to realize that he plays too 'fast' for most of our players with the exception of Robben/Ribery and SOMETIMES Gomez.

He believes in the instant 1-2 which he does impecabbaly well with Ozil and Klose in German NT because they KEEP RUNNING after they pass the ball. A lot of our players just didn't read his forward passes or the 1-2 an staye d still.
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Meaning it was lost mostly in midfield?

Try on goal first. Then counters. BTW, Neuer wasn't exactly our goal dominator today, it was more the goal DONATOR.

Haha! I like it :) yeah saw the highlights, he looked pretty bad at that first goal. Brimming with overconfidence, I'd say.
Signature space for sale.
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

[2012-01-20] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby American » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:17 am

I have watched the match twice and am still terribly confused with Phil Lahm. He's obviously best defender and I can't figure out what he was doing playing upfront so much. I would look down at my iPad and for a split second think Ribery. Obviously not same players or even close but it was weird how much he would bring the ball up. I was terribly disappointed in the tactics employed. Gladbachen clearly a very good team. Keeper is very gritty and made great save on Gomez header that I doubt Neuer could've made tonight. Also Reus justifying his price and total eff you game for him. Eff you Bavarian Giants, I'm for real and you can't have whatever you want. Obviously we don't gt whatever we want but I'm an avid basketball fan and in the nba you see those performances a lot after something like the Reus saga.
Regards,
Jamie Pawlikowski
Dallas, Tx, 'Merica
American
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby mdm90 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 am

Wow some of the people on here disappoint me, so many fickle 'supporters'. It's one thing to constructively point out who didn't have a great game and what went wrong, it's another to say ________ is completely useless. A true fan supports their team through the good and the bad, that means supporting the players even on a bad day (that doesn't mean you have to praise them).

All I will say is yes it was a disappointing effort and result.... but all the same was said after the season opener. Then look what happened.... On the plus side, Neuer will tread more carefully for quite some time, and the entire team will be eager to bounce back. Maybe now the club will look at a new CB signing, the question is who?
mdm90
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 am

lau03143 wrote:

Our RW atleats works there is no Left wing. Toni Kroos is crap as LW. His position is No.10/CAM.

Neuer obviously is playing pretty crap for the highets salaried GK in the world. I still don't get the hype though,there has not been a single match this season where he saved our asses . He makes as much mistakes as Kraft,2 against Gladbach(both games),the liga cup against mainz or hamburg.Atleats Kraft was our youth product.

And the most obvious one,Boateng has 0 creativity & is devoid of any intelliegence or technical skills to make those link up plays with Robben.

I would do -

2 Changes,all we need. If we still don't get the win,Jupp can sub Muller of TYmo out for Olic.

Then you say Boateng has 0 creativity even though you said the RW worked and know he is a CB playing RB.

Do you even watch the game before typing stupidly??

We did not have a Left Wing today . IT did not exits. Although our RW which was nowhere near optimised,it was atleast operating. In the 1st half atleast that WING worked.

I think you should just shut up because you don't watch the game & type like an ignorant.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 am

One thing I am sure that if Bayern are more interested in becoming the feeder to German NT for the Euros then they should forget CHL, and Even BL.

This game showed that Boateng is the worst RB on the planet & should never play there again. Like EVER. Boateng has been one the worst transfers ever for Bayern. 13.5 Million for a City bench warmer & he sucks. Hell even Bads is better than him. Dante costs 5 Million is not cup tied & is already probably better than him.

This is ridiculous. Now we have ONLY 4 Defenders. Lahm,Bads,Boa & Rafinha. No Back-up's anywhere. I hope a RB & CB arives real soon. And the CB should not be CUP-tied.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 am

First of all, the linesman signaled at least 4 offsides which weren't. The first one was would have been surely a goal since it was 2 versus the keeper.

Second, Neuer has the horrible habit of controlling the ball from a back pass (not every well, he pushes the ball way to his side, making it much more difficult for himself to get a good kick) when there is an opponent just a few meters away. And you know the consequence of that.

Thirdly, defense fail (especially at the third goal). How can you let your opponent (Reus), all the time and space he needs to think and pass the ball few meters away from the penalty box instead of closing him down as soon as possible and tackle him ? I think it was Badstuber and another player (don't remember who) who were on Reus and literally they were just watching him, giving him all the time he needs to pick the perfect pass in which he did. Just close him down and tackle him immediately :!: :!: Make it difficult for him not easier. #-o

Lastly, I always said that we need another tactic against these teams. It's so predictable. We have all the possession we want, almost all the team is in their half and one mistake is needed to get killed by a counter attack. When playing away, we should adopt their tactics, play more defensively and counter attack. They will surely try to attack at home, no matter the opposition. Although our counter attacks are horrible; we never seem to be able to profit from them whenever we get the chance.

Anyway we're still first at least.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:58 am

Another thing I did not point out because of Jupp's stupid tactics we wasted 2 Subs today. Rafinha should have started. 1 Sub waste. DVB should not have played & boateng should have played CB,2nd Wasted Sub.

Those 2 subs would have come in very handy. Olic & Peterson are different strikers to Gomez & add to add extra firepower & a different dimension.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Mr.S wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

I would do -

Do you even watch the game before typing stupidly??

We did not have a Left Wing today . IT did not exits. Although our RW which was nowhere near optimised,it was atleast operating. In the 1st half atleast that WING worked.

I think you should just shut up because you don't watch the game & type like an ignorant.

You should watch your language before start calling names just because someone doesn't share your opinion.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Mr.S wrote:This is ridiculous. Now we have ONLY 4 Defenders. Lahm,Bads,Boa & Rafinha. No Back-up's anywhere. I hope a RB & CB arives real soon. And the CB should not be CUP-tied.

I agree with you here!

To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland