You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
1
10%
It will end in a draw
3
30%
Bayern Munich will win
6
60%
 
Total votes : 10

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:47 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:No one's ridiculing anyone's opinion, just saying that it's premature dude.


It's not premature, it's Sammer-like warning! :P
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9324
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2551 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:15 pm

JANCKER wrote:I thought it was Robben who stood in his way...



Do you want to say something ?
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:19 pm

bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I thought it was Robben who stood in his way...



Do you want to say something ?


I think it would be wise to swap Robben for Messi somehow... :lol:
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17605
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9164 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:19 pm

JANCKER wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I thought it was Robben who stood in his way...



Do you want to say something ?


I think it would be wise to swap Robben for Messi somehow... :lol:



okay.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby pyrasur » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:you betrayed Bayern for adventuring


Well I planned to find a pub at 8 in the morning to watch the game. I was just REALLY in no shape to. :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2332 times
Been thanked: 1873 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:43 pm

any ways you did the right thing ... :coffee:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27629
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22369 times
Been thanked: 6255 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 pm

JANCKER wrote:I thought it was Robben who stood in his way...

Was he? I wouldn't say so...

It's easier blaming Robben or Mönchengladbach's mole who was digging tunnels than LewanMisski mode or as someone posted during the last match(or the match before Gladbach), LewanLoLski mode.

Obviously Robi can't score every single match, but let's give him a whole season to see if he can change that or remain on the past habits.

Robi isn't Neymar, is he? :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6645
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2718 times
Been thanked: 2927 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:59 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I thought it was Robben who stood in his way...

Was he? I wouldn't say so...

It's easier blaming Robben or Mönchengladbach's mole who was digging tunnels than LewanMisski mode or as someone posted during the last match(or the match before Gladbach), LewanLoLski mode.

Obviously Robi can't score every single match, but let's give him a whole season to see if he can change that or remain on the past habits.

Robi isn't Neymar, is he? :wink:



You could say though that Lewandowski generally had more success during Robben's absense.
The time last season when he scored like 10 of our last 12 goals (around the time of the Barca semi final) and this year when he scored like a madman.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:20 pm

bastos80 wrote:You could say though that Lewandowski generally had more success during Robben's absense.

Yes, I can and I can't deny that at all. It's happened and it's a fact.

But can anyone of us(including journalists) say Robben is responsible for this? At the same time int. break came, he also scored for Poland, almost 2 weeks without club football, Robben returned and he got lost once again.

I can't recall if any of our previous strikers had this kind of situation in the past. Gomez did have that situation when since he join us and it last until van Gaal lost all strikers(injuries) besides him and later he only adjusted tactics which brought Gomez' renaissance at Bayern.

Once again Lewy has to find a way to realize his goal opportunities while the coach has to help him in that, too. This time together with Robben near him. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6645
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2718 times
Been thanked: 2927 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:23 pm

FCB general wrote:
bastos80 wrote:You could say though that Lewandowski generally had more success during Robben's absense.

Yes, I can and I can't deny that at all. It's happened and it's a fact.

But can anyone of us(including journalists) say Robben is responsible for this? At the same time int. break came, he also scored for Poland, almost 2 weeks without club football, Robben returned and he got lost once again.

I can't recall if any of our previous strikers had this kind of situation in the past. Gomez did have that situation when since he join us and it last until van Gaal lost all strikers(injuries) besides him and later he only adjusted tactics which brought Gomez' renaissance at Bayern.

Once again Lewy has to find a way to realize his goal opportunities while the coach has to help him in that, too. This time together with Robben near him. :|



Not Robben directly, but the fact that Robben is more a striker than a winger. I'd love to see Lewandowski play with Costa & Ribéry, and maybe even Götze for a longer period of time. Doubt that'll happen though.

It's going to be really interesting how Pep will handle if the time ever comes when Müller, Lewandowski, Robben, Costa, Ribéry, (Coman) and Götze are available. Can see one of Lewy and Müller being benched, most likely Lewy.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:46 pm

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: NY
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 767 times
Been thanked: 849 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2015-12-05] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby BayernLove » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:36 am

ottackon wrote:WTF ! :D


Vaguely reminds me of this

Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Roonzil and 12 guests