You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-05-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
24%
Bayern Munich will win
76%

Total votes : 37

Re: [2013-05-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby MaCk0y » Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

AssemFCB wrote:I don't like how Rafinha is getting panned by everyone. He was wrong, but stick by the guy. I get the feeling that if it was Schweinsteiger who had done this, everyone would be praising him for having a winning mentality or some BS.

I certainly would not and be actually very worried if he did that because clearly Rafinha lacked discipline and I don't want that from Schweini. Same with Ribery's and Boateng retaliation addiction. Those 2 guys worry me because whenever there is a heated argument, you always see them rush towards the opponents. It's not the first time they got sent off especially Ribery and they never learn. I think if Rafinha was not sent off, we would have seen Hojbjerg in action but of course Heynckes's plans had to change then.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Sun May 05, 2013 9:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Apparently DVB let Neuer have the captaincy because of his Schalke past.

Neuer is actually the best "sub" for a certain Khan ! No wonder then if he gets the captaincy in the absence of Lahm or Schweiny !worth mentioning here that Ribery is our worst capt !
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby krkla » Mon May 06, 2013 9:01 am

i was ufortunate not to see the match, are we pleased with the result or nervous for the CL-final?
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby lau03143 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:50 am

krkla wrote:i was ufortunate not to see the match, are we pleased with the result or nervous for the CL-final?

Result meant nothing. I was pleased with the performance. I felt we were under no real pressure from them. Especially when we went to 10 men.

If anything, it makes me more confident for the finale!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Borusse » Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 am

Well, you felt no pressure because of Schieber. He would have 1on1 situation in the last minutes if he would learn to keep the ball next to his feet, not let it bounce 10 meters away. :mrgreen:

But the game was really meaningless.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby dambun » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

lau03143 wrote:I felt we were under no real pressure from them. Especially when we went to 10 men.

yesss... me too... I guess we all are really confident in our backline....

Borusse wrote:Well, you felt no pressure because of Schieber. He would have 1on1 situation in the last minutes if he would learn to keep the ball next to his feet, not let it bounce 10 meters away.

It's not about what could have been... it's about what really happened....
yess.... I bet you too would have felt the pressure, if Shaq would have passed the ball instead of shooting at the beginning of the game... or if Gomez would have scored his 1vs1 against Weidenfeller... or if Subotic's penalty on Pizza were awarded... Or if Shaq would have passed sooner once he dribbled past Santana....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Jorge » Mon May 06, 2013 3:14 pm

tflags wrote:Heard Coentrao shall be available soon/cheap...

Over rated = not an upgrade.

I am glad we did not get him when he priced himself out, why should we do it now?
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Noahfcb2 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 am

tflags wrote:Rafinha is not FCB material. Nor is Contento. One injured full back from now till the end of May and we shall regret it. Anyhow my hate mail is running low so I can indulge myself: Heard Coentrao shall be available soon/cheap...

Yeh but won't Contento and Rafinha (perhaps Can can sub in for him next game vs. Augsburg) play remaining Bundesliga games so no worries for Lahm and Alaba until the final itself.
Noahfcb2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby raz25 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:43 am

Noahfcb2 wrote:Yeh but won't Contento and Rafinha (perhaps Can can sub in for him next game vs. Augsburg) play remaining Bundesliga games so no worries for Lahm and Alaba until the final itself.

You think 3 weeks without a match will do them good? We're back to once a week so I think we should expect a full strength team on the 2 remaining BL matches, our players need to stay focused.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Jorge wrote:
tflags wrote:Heard Coentrao shall be available soon/cheap...

Over rated = not an upgrade. I am glad we did not get him when he priced himself out, why should we do it now?

Point is we would be getting a good and discounted full back sub since the ones we have ain't worth the effort. It is, yes, shortsighted, as salaries/egos probably would not suit Coentrao.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Previous

Return to Bundesliga