You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-05-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
24%
Bayern Munich will win
76%

Total votes : 37

Re: [2013-05-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby silberkreuz » Sat May 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Borusse wrote:Is plain stupid, sorry. It is not Dortmund's fault you were agressive as hell. Even when the ref gave you some cards you still continued on playing on his nerves, he had to give next yellows. And you STILL were playing with elbows etc. As I said, not cool.

And dont call someone childlish when all you do right now is childlish. We are talking about this game and you put Subotic picture there? Should I put Kahn's picture on here? :roll: Changing the subject, well done. =D> I thought more of you guys really.

Yep. Sure.
Like I said, Rafinha deserved it, but the ref wasn't calming the game down- he was making it worse. He didn't talk to any of the players, he just started pulling yellows, which is stupid. It made the Bayern players paranoid and angry, feeling that the Ref was on BvB's side and against them, which wasn't helped by Dortmund players screaming like they'd been shot every time they got a knock.
As for the picture, no it is not irrelevant. It is the context for the match- this game isn't isolated- BvB were better for 2 years and they loved rubbing Bayern's nose in it, now the shoe is on the other foot and it doesn't feel nice. Combine that with final in 3 weeks and a B side desperate to prove itself and you get a fiery match.
Simple as that.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Sat May 04, 2013 9:52 pm

I honestly don't feel we were playing aggressively, Borusse... IMO the referee started giving out yellow cards to our players very soon, and in some cases like Rafinha, he provoked the player by giving him a yellow card after his first foul of the game, which was a little aggressive but not that aggressive IMO.... On the other hand, the ref was ignorant of Dortmund players' tactical/harsh fouls... IMO, this all really ruined the atmosphere of the game and made the players nervous/agitated...

Of course I'm not defending little Rafa's actions... he reacted stupidly, no need to say... but the referee had a hand in disturbing the game's mood, IMO...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 pm

dambun wrote:I honestly don't feel we were playing aggressively, Borusse...

Nah, we were. Our players made some very ugly fouls.

The referee was still bad though. In my opinion in some cases he was too trigger happy with his cards towards Bayern, and much more forgiving towards Dortmund.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The referee was still bad though. In my opinion in some cases he was too trigger happy with his cards towards Bayern, and much more forgiving towards Dortmund.

That's true.

We would have a great chance of winning this game if not for Schieber. He is hopeless, had a GREAT chance to make it 2-1, decided to pass the ball to the keeper. :roll:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Die teufelshunde Bär » Sat May 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Officiating was most definitely biased towards Dortmund, but that was expected!

IMHO Dortmund played scared, they were overly aggressive and were constantly in the Refs face whining for cards. On top of fielding more starters, they also showed the childish antics that usually prove detrimental in big games. All in All, Bayern will have a definite advantage in 21 days, and Klopp knows that.

Was I the only one waiting for Sammer to blast Klopp in is shit eating face ?
Die teufelshunde Bär
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby silberkreuz » Sat May 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Die teufelshunde Bär wrote:Was I the only one waiting for Sammer to blast Klopp in is shit eating face ?

silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Im not surprised the B team played so aggressively, from personal experience whenever the opposing team is a notch ahead of you the best thing you can do is ruffle their feathers and get under there skin so you can catch them off guard and it worked perfectly for Bayern.

This will not be a regular site for Bayern x BvB games since usually both sides have respect for each other but it felt good to see Bayern having to get some mud in there face to get a result out of this game. I dont deny this Bayern team played dirty but justice was served with YCs to Boateng, Tymo, Can, and Gustavo and a RC for Rafhina also a non exist PK so BvB have no room to complain about the result since it wasnt like the ref didnt treat them unfairly.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby The Spyware » Sun May 05, 2013 12:01 am

Yes at some point it was like watching the Spanish shit Clasico with all these bad tackles , nerves , running at the referees at every call
I really don't want our German Clasico be like this shit as it's in Spain
It's not looking good
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:01 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I missed the first 20 minutes, but I saw a reply of BVB's goal.

My comments:
1) That was one of the most aggressive games I've ever seen in the Bundesliga, especially the second half. To be honest I was expecting that.
2) Ref was terrible.
3) Penalty was non-existent.

And now for the important stuff:
4) You can't really read much into this game, but a 1-1 draw away from home is a good result considering Dortmund had more regulars than us.
5) We managed to hold out even though we had 10 players for 25 minutes, even after Reus was subbed in. Well done!
6) We are unbeaten against Dortmund this season, 3 wins and 1 draw. That's a good omen for the upcoming final.
7) This is more a wish than reality, but Neuer's PK save today could give us a slight psychological edge if the CL final goes to penalties. Remember Robben's miss vs Dortmund. We all know what happened a few weeks later. Playing against the same GK is in theory even worse.

SouthernStar wrote:EDIT: LOL, is it true that Basti, Robben and Uli are watching the basketball team instead at the same time? :lol:

Yep, I saw a photo somewhere. :lol:

I missed the first half too... Point nr 7 was in my head too... I think it can be very very positive indeed...
The ref was horrendous (esp in the pen decision) however Raf's red was justified.
By the way I've guessed X players from the initial line ups (Can for Alaba was the one guessed wrong) :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:03 am

ramsej84 wrote:for me...

By the way I've guessed X players from the initial line ups (Can for Alaba was the one guessed wrong)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby michel » Sun May 05, 2013 12:24 am

The scene is set up for the Champions League final. Bayern and Dortmund make it 1:1. Rafinha’s red card made tempers flare up in a way that was never seen recently. More: Bayern and Dortmund make it 1:1 but it gets ugly
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby johndear » Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 am

machkover wrote:i wish this game was the most profitable to Jupp H . he must have now known how to dismental them in Wembley !! i really do not wish to win only ! i want to see them trashed . 4-o for bayern shall be a satisfynig result !! :twisted:

I'm hoping Robben to trash Subotic in his face after final 3 or 4 goals... =D> =D> =D> =D>
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:07 am

:D :D :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367716046.036473.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 am

machkover wrote:Where are you dear moderato,Mutu ? isn't this disrespectful ! or you are just seeking only for what a certain Machkover says now and then when he is a bit angry for the sake/love of Bayern !

Please don't start provoking me as well. Yesterday on the chat I've experienced you saying something I've never experienced before on this forum: wishing death to one of our players. You're lucky you're not banned, just don't press it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:3 wins and 1 draw.

2 wins and 2 draws ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga