You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-11] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
4%
It will end in a draw
12%
Bayern Munich will win
85%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-04-11] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby hgb09 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 am

Hahahahaha
hgb09
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 am

Btw who was the one that voted for a Dortmund win in the page's poll?
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm

The Borussia Dortmund mascot urinated (or simulated urinating) on the Bayern bus after the match! :evil:

Source and pic: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borus ... .bild.html
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

That shows they have 0 class and are not worthy of being champions. [-X [-X [-X
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby wibayernfan22 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 pm

whether it be Subotic after the penalty or the mascot after... yes 0 class
wibayernfan22
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:09 pm

1- Seriously mate, watch him (Robben) more closely in the next game. His through balls are always great

2- Klose plays with Germany because he is great outside the box and makes Germany's attackers play better. Gomez just stands in the box or misses every one touch pass he tries

3- Müller has been underperforming all along this season. With or without Robben. On the right and in the middle. Probably it is because of the tactics but not because of Ribery or Robben

4- Robben is great in counter attacks because of his speed. Even if he is not as fast as in the previous years, he is still our fastest player and you can give him long balls because he will run faster than GK and defenders. In fact I think that Ribery is the guy who usually suck in our counterattacks because he always tries to do his stupid slow dribblings.

Robben is in the worst form since he became a Bayern player but even with that he is very important for the team and he has been decisive in many important games this season
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 pm

I said it in February or so, that both Müller's and Robben's poor form was because of Jupp. Hell, I think Müller would be the key player now in Dortmund had we lost him a la Hummels. And it's also the reason why he still performs great in the national team. We'll see what Jupp's fate will be in the summer, it's not like he was brought in for more than two seasons max. Should we indeed get a modern coach with a knack for fast football, Müller, Robben and Boateng will be the three guys we need to hold on to at all costs.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ronnie98 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:1- Seriously mate, watch him (Robben) more closely in the next game. His through balls are always great

2- Klose plays with Germany because he is great outside the box and makes Germany's attackers play better. Gomez just stands in the box or misses every one touch pass he tries

3- Müller has been underperforming all along this season. With or without Robben. On the right and in the middle. Probably it is because of the tactics but not because of Ribery or Robben

4- Robben is great in counter attacks because of his speed. Even if he is not as fast as in the previous years, he is still our fastest player and you can give him long balls because he will run faster than GK and defenders. In fact I think that Ribery is the guy who usually suck in our counterattacks because he always tries to do his stupid slow dribblings.

Robben is in the worst form since he became a Bayern player but even with that he is very important for the team and he has been decisive in many important games this season

:thumbup: Like to add a few..
1)Even vs Dortmund Robben's through balls were incredible. What about the assist for Gomez vs Marseille in the first leg, where you really not impressed by that??! When i watch Bayern,i see Robben's passes the most accurate even vs Dortmund. How can that kind of "world class" passing be not impressive? :shock:
2) Klose is more skilled than Gomez which makes him great in front of a defender when going on the attack. Both are world class poachers but prefer Klose a tiny bit more
3)Muller is all about fast football and in tight defenses he suffers a lot because his through balls is awful especially in the last few weeks when he had his position changed after robben coming back.
4) For me I see Robben has lost that motivation and desire to play in the Bundesliga but in the champions league it is a different story just because of the adrenaline. From before when you look at the teams coming in, you would feel how excited and full of power he seems to show. Against Dortmund i didn't see that at all! He seems very different, maybe silent? and all that speed/power diminished i think it has to do with the injury; Restricting him physcially and psychologically or because of the selfish comments?? i would go with the first.
On a counter attack, Robben is the guy to have the ball since he is the fastest with long passes that are sometimes very precise
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 am

YlonenXabi wrote: In fact I think that Ribery is the guy who usually suck in our counterattacks because he always tries to do his stupid slow dribblings.

=D> =D> =D>
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Klopp is showing some class, although it could be just for the press..

If Klopp somehow gets his act together in the CL-and I am talking quarter to semi-finals here-I don't think I'll have any further excuses to avoid jumping to the Klopp bandwagon. That is no other excuses other than him wearing that stupid cap since, I don't know, since they won the Champions League...
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

We played this match very bad. 1st half was disgusting, only what I remember from us it was Kroos' shot with left foot near goal and they had 2-3 chances to score, but Neuer was great. 2nd half we were much better, but no qualitative actions to get in position to score. Gomez and Müller were invisible last Wednesday, Robben had played perhaps the worst match in our jersey. Last line leaded by Neuer was solid, but entire midfield and Gomez didn't have any real ideas how to brake down their last line and midfield. We practiuculary played without right side in offensive actions. Lahm and Robben failed, Alaba and Ribery tried something, but nothing special didn't come. Borussia had us from 1st till last minute in the pocket. Heynckes and the team nothing learned from the 1st match and so far preformances against other BuLi opponents.

In the 2nd half Heynckes had to put in Olić or Petersen and risk all until end of the match, but he had not made, what was a bad decision. Bayern in that kind of situations always had to go for all in, not to wait for a miracle from the heaven or something else. Jupp also bear consequences for defeat with that shameful decision. No guts, no glory Don Jupp. [-X :roll: At the end, the penalty and really disgraceful shot from one excellent player. It was obvious that Robben will shot there and miss. #-o After that he once again missed for very important equaliser and Dortmund could start celebrate the title.

When I look so far what we made, I'm very disapointed how did we play away matches entire season in BuLi and that is not a way to retain BuLi title. Against teams who are in upper part of championship table(Dortmund and Gladbach), we lost 4 games and the team haven't had any dominance except ball possesion which sometimes may not be decisive to win the games. The start of the 2nd part of season was really poor and Dortmund take advantage to overtake the 1st position on the table. Dortmund DESERVED to defend title because they were better against us and they had raised up in this last few months after bad start.

After this match I'm not suprised how our team played yesterday against Mainz. :| Now we need to focus on Real Madrid and at the end try to take Pokal against Dortmund. But I'm not an optimist anymore. :roll:

Don Jupp Heynckes!
FCB general
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bundesliga