You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-11] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
4%
It will end in a draw
12%
Bayern Munich will win
85%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-04-11] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby appudds » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:BTW Robben at least did one thing right. He controlled his temper after missing the penalty. I would have killed Subotic.

THIS!
WTF was that from Subotic. No sportsmanship.
That's what you get from being in a low cultured team like Dortmund
Even look at their fans. Pathetic.
Dortmund are the Manchester United of Germany. Masters of luck.
And everyone talking that Dortmund are no coincidentally lucky to be 24 games unbeaten!
Look at them. They arent in the CL. DFB Pokal takes place like once in two months
All they need to do is train, rest and play well for a win at their home or play for a draw away
Whereas we play midweek much much more than them. Obviously fatigue will take its toll
The main reason we didnt win the BL is not because we sucked or Dortmund are better than us
Its because of our lack of depth in the squad
That's what made Dortmund champions
They have better depth than us. And with the Euros coming, if we dont improve our squad, we wont be winning the league even next year.
Regarding robben, this was his first ever bad game at Bayern guys. Give him a break.
Ribery also equally sucked. He lost all creativity whatsoever that day
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:BTW Robben at least did one thing right. He controlled his temper after missing the penalty. I would have killed Subotic.

If Ribery was in the same shoes of Robben, the king of retaliation, I wonder what he would have done. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Guys there is no reason for all that bashing

-Dortmund deserves the title 100 %

-Yesterday , A draw would have been much much more fair

- They were much ready physically and mentally in the first half , and their as$es were kicked badly in the second , No question

- Some of our players were off day , I think no need to criticize them that much. Robben , Ribery and Kroos always perform well in big matches , Yesterday was an exception IMO , and no need to Panic alot , Ok we lost the league but the season still can be very successful

- Heynckes should rely on Gustavo - Kroos - Schweini in the starting line up , Benching one of them specially Gustavo is a suicide IMO

- Klopp's Dortmund is the team that put a new definition to the word Scum , Super Scum , Epic scum I don't know how to say It , I wish Effenberg was playing now to kiss their as$ or kill them , they deserve that , I really hate them and hate their childish stupid acts . Subotic scene is one of the worst ever I saw
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 pm

In the end we knew that we finally have a serious competitor in the BL. No one can win the league every season when there is real competition, not Barca, not Real, not Milan, not anyone. The BL is no longer a one horse race at last and we should not think that we won't beat Dortmund in the Pokal or win the CL. They are different competitions and we have seen teams win the CL when they finished 5th in the league.

Still angry at Robben but I hope it will be a good lesson for him. No one is bigger than the team and he should stop complaining when he doesn't play and actually earn his spot. Next season Shaqiri will be here so he has to prove himself more.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 pm

No, Robben's a determined guy. Or so I thought until he started talking about how his injuries are starting to take a toll on him.

There will be some developments on that front in the summer I am sure. Here's hoping he'll bounce bag with a big ol' hat trick against Real in the meanwhile, though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:17 pm

I'd have thought that Materazzi's actions on Zidane in the 2006 World Cup final would set a precedent and require referees to send off players who are obviously and blatantly provoking others, and that suspensions would be handed out in cases where the referee hadn't seen anything. That was very unsporting from Subotic and he deserves to be suspended for a few matches.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

we had a quite good game...when you consider you play 1st placed team infront of the arguably best [most] home public in Germany.

We had at least 5-6 worse games this season. yesterdays loss was mostly down to luck.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby hgb09 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Can someone punch Klopp and break his teeth plz. I hate him, hate him, hate him especially when he smiles.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

He does have an eminently hateable face, he does. Kinda like Iniesta.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 pm

I hope that Robben won't be in Bayern, next year. Thanks for all he did for the team, but he is kidding with us. He was already one of the best players of the world, but now, the star of Bayern is Ribery, he is the best winger of our squad. But the biggest fault is the coach who put him hitting free-kicks, corners and penaltys! Kroos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robben on that!

Unfortunately, Dortmund scored on the moment when we was better. At least, they could have scored in the 1st half -.-' The players of Dortmund were more tired than our players and we improved with Bastian. Muller doesn't deserve to be on the Germany team, such poor perfomances that he is doing this year.

Neuer and Alaba were the best players of Bayern. Well done, Alaba! I don't like him at CM, but he is a great LB! :)

And the corner of the goal should have been repeated!
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby BMpenang » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 pm

That few inches on the corner kick wont have made any difference on the goal and that is a lame excuse if you ask me.
The way subotic behaved is common in football and even our players have behaved aggresively before and it is football.That is what you expect in football,This ain't rugby to expect more common sense behaviour's.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:46 pm

BMpenang wrote:That few inches on the corner kick wont have made any difference on the goal and that is a lame excuse if you ask me.

It's true, but is illegal. ;)
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 pm

The Spyware wrote:
I wish Effenberg was playing now to kiss their as$

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:01 pm

quaazi wrote:He does have an eminently hateable face, he does. Kinda like Iniesta.

Kinda like Pedro / Busquets :x
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Great highlights in HD

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga