You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-01-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Borussia Dortmund win
8%
Draw
23%
Bayern Munich win
69%

Total votes : 13

[2007-01-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:41 pm

The first game after the winter break is never easy to predict, as the teams struggle to recapture their form. Bayern will for sure be missing Deisler, who has retired, and possibly Karimi will have moved to formed club Al-Ahli Dubai.
Last edited by MUTU on Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Green » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:56 pm

Judging Bayern from their matches in Dubai, their passes are weak.
If they know what their doing, Bayern to win. :)
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:04 pm

I lost all confidence in Bayerns abilty for this season, its just one of those really bad seasons for us :( :(
Bremen will win the league this time. We already lost the cup.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:06 pm

Ah no don't give up. Remember that without Deisler and without Karimi we beat Inter 2-0 in Milan.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:11 pm

Its not just about Deisler, Mark, I see that this is just one of those really bad seasons for us, our playing isnt up to standard, players innjured, retiring, leaving and theres no team spirit at all and the both Hoeness and Rumenigge and Magath also do nothing to arrange for that. And i dont think we have the quality to beat even a struck down Real Madrid in the Champions League. If we signed some quality players or atleast made some good improvement, but I dont see any of that. :( :cry: :( :cry:

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:12 pm

i say it is a draw... :?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:13 pm

if we will not lose of course..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:49 pm

O won´t make any prediction but I do feel angry with Bayern for not extending players contracts and buying new players.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby devilbest » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:57 pm

BayerN Win Win win
devilbest
Getting the hang of it

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:50 am

I voted for winning! but I still have doubts, `cause it`s just the first match after the winter-break and we have some injuries.. but I`m not saying we`re having a bad season! not at all.. yes we`re not on top. but as Hoeness said let Werder take the lead in the whole season and we`ll win the league in the end! :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:58 pm

Be strong people. I voted win.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:42 am

I voted for a draw because I'm just not sure where they're at mentally. I'm hoping for a positive result but I'll take a draw for the first game.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:28 am

I have a course that finishes around 8.15pm. I'd have to rush to the Bayern fan club straight after, without going home to eat. Seems that until we settle again, we're going to have a few strangely timed fixtures, not the usual Saturday 3.30pm (CET).

Check out the schedule here.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:17 pm

My predicted formation:

Kahn - Lahm, Van Buyten, Lucio, Sagnol - Schweinsteiger, Demichelis, Van Bommel, Salihamidzic - Pizarro, Makaay
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:05 am

Bayern win. Let's see some optimism!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga