You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-01-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Borussia Dortmund win
8%
Draw
23%
Bayern Munich win
69%

Total votes : 13

Postby fa » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:46 pm

This really was one of the worst games that we played this season.. its just a fact. The team performed badly, everyone is to blame.. those first 2 goals were a defensive mistake, Lucio and VanBuyten played too closely to each other so it was easy for Frei to mark with the head against Lahm..

Neither Pizarro or schweini were in form for this game, just look at the chances we got in the second half.. it was just unbelievable :!:

Lets hope we can manage 2the place otherwise CL football next your ll be hard
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:41 pm

I dont know whats with Kahn but i dont think anyone is listening to him anymore...well Van Buyten maybe should go for the captaincy...he is far and far our betst transfer. Keep Hargreaves because we indeeed need him back , and how the heck is he supposed to stay in a team who cant even beat Borussia. If i was him id be like crying to go to ManU...
Sagnol..Podolski..Hargreaves..VanBuyten..Kahn..Schweini..Lahm...Pizza they should take more responsibility of their roles..if they do then FcB will be flying.
Next game throw Owen in mr. Magath.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:05 pm

Well the defense absolutely sucked last night. I thought it was our midfield that would suffer, but no - defense. I noticed the same problems there that were there when we went out of the Cup before Christmas. There just didn't seem to be any understanding between the back 4, which makes no sense really.
Van Bommel was really aggressive, I thought he'd be sent off. I'm not sure if that's good enough reason to sub him though.
I thought we played extremely poor. Whenever Dortmund looked like they would score, they either did, or Kahn saved. The scoreline could've been much worse. How are they cutting through the defense so easily? Aachen were managing that easily too...
Someone's gotta do something. I'm losing faith in Magath. If we lose tuesday, I'm going to really panic.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:17 pm

podolski4life wrote:We lost 3-2? Really? Aw hell, it's ok. I was hoping for a win, but I'm used to my favorite teams blowing a lead and losing.

I know what you mean, Podolski4life. My favorite football team (American) were basically in the playoffs until the last game of the season when the lost. That lost got them kicked off of the playoffs. I was shocked, but I also thought it was funny because only they could do something like that.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:35 pm

SNAKE wrote: ....and whoever voted that Dortmund would win is a damn genius at predicting, Admit it!.... SNAKE

don't throw eggs at me, because I was the one that voted that 8-[ hey at least I got it right :(
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:41 pm

tracylynn wrote:
podolski4life wrote:We lost 3-2? Really? Aw hell, it's ok. I was hoping for a win, but I'm used to my favorite teams blowing a lead and losing.

I know what you mean, Podolski4life. My favorite football team (American) were basically in the playoffs until the last game of the season when the lost. That lost got them kicked off of the playoffs. I was shocked, but I also thought it was funny because only they could do something like that.

The Broncos? :) Same goes for me, though with basketball. Watching the Dubs miss the playoffs for 12 consecutive years kind of numbs you for losses (and gets pretty funny). A couple lessons learned:

1. A fantastic win usually follows a disappointing loss.
2. Your favorite team can’t be your favorite team unless they can break your heart at some point or another.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:40 am

podolski4life wrote:2. Your favorite team can’t be your favorite team unless they can break your heart at some point or another.

Wow!!!!...impressive...:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:11 am

podolski4life wrote:The Broncos? :) Same goes for me, though with basketball. Watching the Dubs miss the playoffs for 12 consecutive years kind of numbs you for losses (and gets pretty funny). A couple lessons learned:

1. A fantastic win usually follows a disappointing loss.
2. Your favorite team can’t be your favorite team unless they can break your heart at some point or another.

Yeap. The Broncos. Losers of 4 Super Bowls before finally winning the big one. Since Elway's left, they can't even get pass the first round of the playoffs. LOL!!!!

Lesson number 2 is so true. I now want to sing Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" because Bayern is breaking my heart. :cry:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga