You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-01-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Borussia Dortmund win
8%
Draw
23%
Bayern Munich win
69%

Total votes : 13

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:29 am

No Transfers but atleats our rivals both in Europe and in the Bundesliga dont play pathetic like we did tonight.. I am 1 of the 3 that voted that this game would end up atleast a damn draw....shows how good we are now and whoever voted that Dortmund would win is a damn genius at predicting, Admit it! the Deisler blow was the last thing to drop the Bayerns players morale down to the ground and both FattyHoeness and RetardinhoMagath are not doin anythin to help the team, especially if Magath just sits on the bench waiting for results then comments, "you dont have to play attractive football to win the league" bla bla bla. Like he thinks that us fans are idiots. I say sack him and whoop his candy ass!!!

BTW, just dont bet your life saving on Bayerns Bundesliga hopes...

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:36 am

Oh, and what will you say if next match we play well and win comfortably? We are rebuilding the team, you have to understand that sometimes it won't look any good. We've had far more mediocre matches than this throughout the season, and usually we bounced back and started playing much better. We'll see what happens next match...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:39 am

Who is next to whoop our candy asses now? On Sunday Werder go 6 points on us :evil: and tomorrow Schalke would beat Frankfurt, nothin to see this season started bad and will end bad.Its over.

BTW what are we rebuilding? I think its much faster and easier to build the Empire State Building rather than Building Bayern around this team and with this managment....

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:45 am

It's not 6 points yet (though it probably will be). But we've come back from far worse looking situations than this. My money's still on Bayern.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:49 am

Sure...a word of advise matey, dont bet on Bayern with your bank account, or you're screwed..no offense....I said it once and I'll say it again this is the worst season in Bayern's recent history

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:58 am

Next time we lose, I will seriously consider closing down the board until the members have all calmed down and perhaps we'd start seeing constructive criticism instead of whining.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:12 am

My thoughts on this game....

Wow! I'm disappointed in how they played, especially in the second half. I've said this before and I know some didn't agree with me, and that's fine, but I will repeat what I said .....this team needs a leader. Someone really does need to stand up and smack the others in the head to get their behinds moving. So far, no one has really done that.

Secondly, defense was no where to be found during the second half. Everyone seemed to be waiting for someone else to do something. Unfortunately, it was the other team that did something.

Thirdly, even though I'm disappointed in the lost, I would rather have them lose to this team and not Werder Bremen. Hopefully by then they'll have some fire and be ready to kick some butt.

I do have hope this team will eventually find their chemistry and be the best in the league. It might happen here soon or it might happen next season. Either way, I'm going to stand by them. I'm so used to my favorite teams going through tough times that it doesn't bother me one bit.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:20 am

tracylynn wrote:this team needs a leader. Someone really does need to stand up and smack the others in the head to get their behinds moving. So far, no one has really done that.

Yes you're right. Though at one point in the game, I saw Van Buyten getting very angry with a teammate for a dangerous pass back which he had to clear to a corner. I liked that.

I wonder why we didn't see any shots of Kahn getting super angry. Perhaps it was the effect of the bananas at the start of the match? :twisted:

tracylynn wrote:Thirdly, even though I'm disappointed in the lost, I would rather have them lose to this team and not Werder Bremen.

Very true. They're the team to beat this season.

tracylynn wrote:Hopefully by then they'll have some fire and be ready to kick some butt.

I do have hope this team will eventually find their chemistry and be the best in the league. It might happen here soon or it might happen next season. Either way, I'm going to stand by them. I'm so used to my favorite teams going through tough times that it doesn't bother me one bit.

That's the spirit! :D
I'm with you on this.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:23 am

I agree with you Tracylnn, the team needs a playmaker, because Kahn is our leader, but we SERIOUSLY need is another coach, I mean Magath isnt up to Bayern standard, sure he can be creative in attack, but in defense? no comment on that. Losing to Bremen is bad yes, but remember dear, that Dortmund are our biggest rivals then Kaiserslautern, Bremen are our title rivals yes but we ALREADY lost to them :( and about the tough time bit, yes every team goes through it, but it takes professionalism to take it out, which obviously we dont have at this time, Magath is useless, Fatty Hoeness is useless, Rumenigge? dont know whats goin through that head of his!! I think the KAISER should take charge now, maybe he can save us!

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:14 am

SNAKE wrote:I agree with you Tracylnn, the team needs a playmaker, because Kahn is our leader, but we SERIOUSLY need is another coach, I mean Magath isnt up to Bayern standard, sure he can be creative in attack, but in defense? no comment on that. Losing to Bremen is bad yes, but remember dear, that Dortmund are our biggest rivals then Kaiserslautern, Bremen are our title rivals yes but we ALREADY lost to them :( and about the tough time bit, yes every team goes through it, but it takes professionalism to take it out, which obviously we dont have at this time, Magath is useless, Fatty Hoeness is useless, Rumenigge? dont know whats goin through that head of his!! I think the KAISER should take charge now, maybe he can save us!

SNAKE

If Kahn is our leader then how come it doesn't seem like he's stepping up to the plate? He even mentioned that he knew things were different this season and how he had to step it up. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he has actually done that. What did he say to the team during half-time that might've had them played differently in the second half?

Also, like Mark said, it didn't seem like Kahn got super angry with the team. Kahn has that hot temper and when he's mad he shows it, but this game it seemed to be invisible. I want him to smack a player in the back of the head and yell at him if he needs to. Take control and be the coach on the field, but that attitude is lacking from everyone including Kahn.

I know Dortmund is our big rival but I would rather lose to them and not to Werder. IMO, it's better to split the season series (which we did with them) instead of losing both the series all together. For me, Werder is the bigger threat because everyone is talking about them, and Schalke BTW. I want Bayern to beat them to show that Bayern is still the team to reckon with and that we're not going down without a fight.

As for the problems with the team, well it's not only Magath, Hoeness, and Rummenigge's fault, it's also the teams. They need to start taking responsibility for the problems they have.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby buluuu » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:09 am

sorry to say that.....
but i want Hargreaves back.....
at least to me, he can be far better than Karimi & Salihamidzic.....
and wat's going on with sagnol.....?
if he got an injury.....jux have gorlitz for him, ok?
the defence is such a critical cause for this result!!

btw, i think schweini played good for the 1st half....
but in the 2nd half he had been moved to the left again.....and cannot help much in the midfield and act as the key man. wat a pity!!

Ottl

van bommel hargreaves

Schweinsteiger

Makkaay Podolski
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

Postby buluuu » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:20 am

OH YES~MUTU~ im for you~~
what bayern needs is not our criticism.....but our supportive comments!!
we still have 16 to go!!
let's give them TIME for the rebuilding~yo

-------------------------
WE WILL BE ON FIRE!!
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:44 am

We lost 3-2? Really? Aw hell, it's ok. I was hoping for a win, but I'm used to my favorite teams blowing a lead and losing.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:31 am

tracylynn wrote:
SNAKE wrote:I agree with you Tracylnn, the team needs a playmaker, because Kahn is our leader, but we SERIOUSLY need is another coach, I mean Magath isnt up to Bayern standard, sure he can be creative in attack, but in defense? no comment on that. Losing to Bremen is bad yes, but remember dear, that Dortmund are our biggest rivals then Kaiserslautern, Bremen are our title rivals yes but we ALREADY lost to them :( and about the tough time bit, yes every team goes through it, but it takes professionalism to take it out, which obviously we dont have at this time, Magath is useless, Fatty Hoeness is useless, Rumenigge? dont know whats goin through that head of his!! I think the KAISER should take charge now, maybe he can save us!

SNAKE

If Kahn is our leader then how come it doesn't seem like he's stepping up to the plate? He even mentioned that he knew things were different this season and how he had to step it up. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he has actually done that. What did he say to the team during half-time that might've had them played differently in the second half?

Also, like Mark said, it didn't seem like Kahn got super angry with the team. Kahn has that hot temper and when he's mad he shows it, but this game it seemed to be invisible. I want him to smack a player in the back of the head and yell at him if he needs to. Take control and be the coach on the field, but that attitude is lacking from everyone including Kahn.

I know Dortmund is our big rival but I would rather lose to them and not to Werder. IMO, it's better to split the season series (which we did with them) instead of losing both the series all together. For me, Werder is the bigger threat because everyone is talking about them, and Schalke BTW. I want Bayern to beat them to show that Bayern is still the team to reckon with and that we're not going down without a fight.

As for the problems with the team, well it's not only Magath, Hoeness, and Rummenigge's fault, it's also the teams. They need to start taking responsibility for the problems they have.

If I was Kahn I´d stop saying anything. Look at the game with Werder, he got super pissed but they continue to play like crap. Maybe he knows that Werder are superior this year and I can´t believe...but I´d like them to win this year because Bayern board needs a smack in the head to realise this mdifield is pathetic.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:25 am

it's not the end of the world, thankfully. but i just hate my team lose. not to mention, soon, every point could count, especially when third-placed. it's, like, we have to chase them. loads of games to win, still.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga