You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-01-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Borussia Dortmund win
8%
Draw
23%
Bayern Munich win
69%

Total votes : 13

Postby SNAKE » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:03 pm

Hope you are right Fc Bajern, but its over....... :| ](*,)

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:09 pm

Bring Scholli in ..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:12 pm

Hope Hoeness is happy now, " We have a good squad, enough to win our targets" Yea right.. being beaten by your rivals....

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:14 pm

Scholl In for Van Bommel

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:28 pm

Losing a game after taking the lead???????
This is so very not like Bayern......
Magath...better get your acts right...and Mr Kalle and Hoeness...you people still have 5 days...go and sign some players...

Not at all auspicious to begin the second half of the season with a loss.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:31 pm

disappointing...
i will be happy if we finish 3rd or 4th in league
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:32 pm

Well i saw the match and the result is fair: 5 chances created, and 2 lucky goals.. playing like this, Bayern got nothing to do in the CL !!

Just buy Riquelme and Robben, because its not normal that you have to bring in Scholl (36 years) to get some creativity in your game :!: :!:

damn, this is soooooo disappointing :x
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:34 pm

Its over, we deserved to lose, for being so damn big-headed like Hoeness and Magath. "We are in no rush to reshape our squad" lol thats a load of crap, A good loss, thats how Hoeness and Magath should learn to take the world serious. Lousy managment.By the way FabOfBayern no this ISNT Fc Bayern, this is Fc BigHeadedCheapFatHoeness Munchen.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:11 pm

I guess this loss underlines our weaknesses. However, one shouldn't look too much into this loss... it's the first game since the winter break and that's always a bit of a lottery. Also it was raining or hailing out there... Bayern always play badly in weather like that. It was bad, I know, but not as bad as some people are thinking. Have confidence...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:26 pm

I´d love to hear more explaination from Magath now. Goddamn...This season sucks...and im getting irritated by the board....I mean Scholl is History....and he still has some part in the match. Hah... This season is over.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:26 pm

Confidence in what Mark?? In a team that can barely play??? Cmon.. Hoeness and Magath ruined this season.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Makaay » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:07 am

Yet again our away form sucks.... Before the match everyone seemed confident... easy win for bayern but no matter how confident you are , if you dont have players of a certain quality you wont win ****. losing ballack and ze roberto and not getting replacement for them was a very big mistake and the mistake continues by hoeness saying he wont get any player this winter.... so forget about this year and the next year and the next year as long as there are 2 FAT ***** runinng the team... some changed need to be done !!

~ Fc Bayern Munchn ~
Makaay
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:28 am

I just can't understand how people expect a win every time and kick up such a fuss when it doesn't happen. We lost a match, big deal. Why don't we take the good points out of it? Makaay showed perseverance in his goal, a true killer. Van Buyten was great all throughout the match. Van Bommel was a real scrapper, albeit lucky not to get sent off.

When Ismael and Hargreaves will be back, I'm sure we'll improve. Ok, we won't win the Champions League and the Bundesliga, but I think we'll only get stronger from here onwards.

To note: we did our winter training in the heat of Dubai... quite a climate change to the weather conditions in Dortmund.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:13 am

MUTU wrote:I just can't understand how people expect a win every time and kick up such a fuss when it doesn't happen. We lost a match, big deal. Why don't we take the good points out of it? Makaay showed perseverance in his goal, a true killer. Van Buyten was great all throughout the match. Van Bommel was a real scrapper, albeit lucky not to get sent off.

When Ismael and Hargreaves will be back, I'm sure we'll improve. Ok, we won't win the Champions League and the Bundesliga, but I think we'll only get stronger from here onwards.

To note: we did our winter training in the heat of Dubai... quite a climate change to the weather conditions in Dortmund.

Big deal, Borussia Dortmund are our biggest Bundesliga Rivals! Losing to them is a big deal my friend, I rather lose to Stuttgart than to Dortmund or Schalke. I got a better plan, Why dont we all just start saying our prayers maybe we might end up 3rd, because the way we are goin, no Europe for next season. By the way about We will improve when Hargeaves and Ismael
come back.... I rather not comment about that.. ](*,) [-(

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:22 am

Lol you are so pessimistic Snake! I am ready to bet that Bayern will win the Bundesliga this season. There are still 16 games left... 48 points are at stake! We'll get on a roll now, mark my words.

We may not have done any major transfers (up to now), but neither have our rivals.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga