You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-11-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
13%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: [2017-11-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Excellent Robben (1 goal),James (2 assists),Süle (solid rock at the back);
Very good Alaba (1 goal),Lewa (scored one but missed A LOT),Hummels (critical tackles),Kimmich (shout out to him for playing today) and of course Martinez and Thiago "the puppeteers" in the middle. :D :D
I was expecting a lot more from Coman,but he was not bad.

Now,waiting updates on the injuries,keep your fingers crossed guys !
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Ollio wrote:
#12 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:The team is playing with so much purpose right now, it’s glorious. This is a CL winning performance, Thiago and Martinez are hands down our first choice pair in midfield and the front 4 are finally all on the same page.

Dude calm down... They barely scored against APOEL

Just like us against Celtic.

Celtic is a league above APOEL, plusvwe played away and we DID score twice... This aside from the fact that I was actually trying to slow down on the enthusiasm... So you’re kind of stepping on my point there...

sherpthederp wrote:
#12 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:The team is playing with so much purpose right now, it’s glorious. This is a CL winning performance, Thiago and Martinez are hands down our first choice pair in midfield and the front 4 are finally all on the same page.

We need to send #12 to drought-ridden regions across the world. The permanent rain cloud over his head could save the planet.

If it’s a rain cloud with me, what is it with you? We didn’t suck or anything, but CL-winning? Seriously?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:42 pm

#12 wrote:
If it’s a rain cloud with me, what is it with you? We didn’t suck or anything, but CL-winning? Seriously?

Go and say that to Chelsea 2012..I will give u a time machine..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ollio » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:43 pm

#12 wrote:
Ollio wrote:
#12 wrote:
sherpthederp"]The team is playing with so much purpose right now, it’s glorious. This is a CL winning performance, Thiago and Martinez are hands down our first choice pair in midfield and the front 4 are finally all on the same page.

Celtic is a league above APOEL, plusvwe played away and we DID score twice... This aside from the fact that I was actually trying to slow down on the enthusiasm... So you’re kind of stepping on my point there...

[quote="sherpthederp wrote:
#12 wrote:

We need to send #12 to drought-ridden regions across the world. The permanent rain cloud over his head could save the planet.

If it’s a rain cloud with me, what is it with you? We didn’t suck or anything, but CL-winning? Seriously?[/quote]

My point was that this is a tougher opponent than Celtic be their result against Apoel whatever. This was also an away game. Not a Real Madrid beating performance but we're clearly climbing up, not sliding down. So I think it's safe to be a bit optimistic finally :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Ollio wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ollio wrote:
#12"][quote="sherpthederp"]The team is playing with so much purpose right now, it’s glorious. This is a CL winning performance, Thiago and Martinez are hands down our first choice pair in midfield and the front 4 are finally all on the same page.

#12 wrote:

If it’s a rain cloud with me, what is it with you? We didn’t suck or anything, but CL-winning? Seriously?[/quote]

My point was that this is a tougher opponent than Celtic be their result against Apoel whatever. This was also an away game. Not a Real Madrid beating performance but we're clearly climbing up, not sliding down. So I think it's safe to be a bit optimistic finally :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Had you said it like that in the first place you‘d have gotten nothing but compliance from my side...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ollio » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:54 pm

#12 wrote:
Ollio wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ollio"][quote="#12"][quote="sherpthederp"]The team is playing with so much purpose right now, it’s glorious. This is a CL winning performance, Thiago and Martinez are hands down our first choice pair in midfield and the front 4 are finally all on the same page.

#12 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Had you said it like that in the first place you‘d have gotten nothing but compliance from my side...[/quote]
Sorry mate, lazy typing. I know you get a lot of offensive stuff thrown at you whatever you post. Not from me.

Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Well, wherever you are, I hope you have a good Weißbier to toast to that! (And 3 important points )

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:31 pm

I bet #12 went to Marienplatz in 2013 during the treble celebration party just to remind everyone that we shouldn't be celebrating much because we lost one match against BATE :lol:

The game could've been very different if Dortmund had scored any of the clear chances that they had. We were more clinical (even though we missed quite of them too) but overall I think we were superior.

This team is enjoying playing football again and all our players are giving their 101%

Good to see that James is doing well even though he is clearly in poor form.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tflags » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:51 pm

archymen wrote:Pulisic is brilliant

One of the best players on the pitch. Coman too.

Worst game by Lewandowski on a Bayern shirt imho. Too slow, undecided, even with a newbie covering him after Socrati's injury.

Great half by Sule only to remind us how slow he is next to Pulisic on the second half.

Brilliant display by Hummels. Man what a game he had on that first half. Simply =D>

Weigl completely invisible and my man Kimmich shining as always game in and game out. Thiago could have stop Bartra's goal so it got a little sad in the end.

Lewandowski really got on my nerves today but it was hard otherwise to pick bad players. Completely disassembled Dortmund. :D
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ollio » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm

#12 wrote:Well, wherever you are, I hope you have a good Weißbier to toast to that! (And 3 important points )

Already had three! :D

Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:02 am

Ollio wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, wherever you are, I hope you have a good Weißbier to toast to that! (And 3 important points )

Already had three! :D

Cheers!

YlonenXabi wrote:I bet #12 went to Marienplatz in 2013 during the treble celebration party just to remind everyone that we shouldn't be celebrating much because we lost one match against BATE :lol:

The game could've been very different if Dortmund had scored any of the clear chances that they had. We were more clinical (even though we missed quite of them too) but overall I think we were superior.

This team is enjoying playing football again and all our players are giving their 101%

Good to see that James is doing well even though he is clearly in poor form.

It’s not about celebrating... I did that...

It’s about over the top “assessments“ snd exaggerations... We were good, we were the better team... They were still in poor form and with that kind of finishing we stand no chance whatsoever in CL...
It was a decent performance, and we probably will get even better... But today was not a CL-winning performance, it was a Bundesliga performance, for Bayern-standards nothing special... And I mean that in a positive way...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:12 am

How about you just admit you were dead wrong saying there's no chance of catching up a 5 points lead Dortmund had in October. Same goes for your doom and gloom concerning the two games against Leipzig (although with more than a little help by Zwayer in the Pokal game).
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:35 am

Not that it has anything to do with the game or that I get what it would help your ego or whatever: I was literally pointing out that WITH ANCELOTTI we were unable to do it... Now I was wrong about the form they had... I thought they could keep it up for the bigger part of the season - doesn’t seem like it now...

As for the Leipzig games: I think the same preconditions apply here... I was still skeptical(and I don’t think Zwayer particularly helped us...) - but whatever you’re talking about must’ve been long before Jupp’s arrival...

So how about you get your facts straight before being condescending? I‘d appreciate that... Cause I got no problem admitting when I‘m wrong: I‘m wrong all the time - just like everyone else...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:40 am

LOL, that has got nothing to do with my "ego" :lol: but everything with your incessant negativity. Everyone with half a brain told you that Dortmund would not be able to keep up their form over an entire season, they couldn't even do it under Tuchel, much less so under Bosz.

And Dortmund winning not one game except for the cup game against 3rd division Magdeburg in the last nine had little to do with Jupp's arrival.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga