You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-03-05] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
33%
It will end in a draw
17%
Bayern Munich will win
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2016-03-05] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 , either your TV broadcast different games or you are just the biggest troll on the Internet

He is crying again? Jeez...
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ollie » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:46 am

Overall, I am very satisfied with the result. Sure, we could have won but it is always tough to play in Dortmund. I thought Robben and Costa did a nice job. Kimmich was amazing. Now we can go full force to the next game against Bremen.
Ollie
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:17 am

quaazi wrote:I wouldn't call Bernat "outstanding" or anything either, but the hate he gets is so disproportionate. He fulfills a necessary role in the system - with Costa ahead of him and Lahm on the other side, he needs to play it simple and unambitious. A workmanlike performance, if you will. He had as many tackles tonight as Vidal and Kimmich combined, by the way... :wink:

To echo this, Bernat is not starting XI, but he's doing his job as backup. He could definitely improve his passing, but there's a reason it's special that Lahm and Alaba are able to do what they do.

If i could upgrade on him I would, but I don't understand the need to slag off a player that is doing the job he was brought to do. All I see him do is work hard, and meanwhile Mario Götze gets away with his #partofmario shit all the time and all I hear is excuses about how "under Carlito he will perform". Double standard from the fans makes me sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:43 am

a mini civil war going on in here... :o
Calm down or else Mutter Merkel will come and slap you on your buttocks :twisted:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:25 am

YlonenXabi wrote:#12 , either your TV broadcast different games or you are just the biggest troll on the Internet

Well, various German media shares the same opinion with me...

ramsej84 wrote:a mini civil war going on in here... :o

Nah, there was just somebody trying to be a blowhard... ;)

pyrasur wrote:If i could upgrade on him I would, but I don't understand the need to slag off a player that is doing the job he was brought to do. All I see him do is work hard, and meanwhile Mario Götze gets away with his #partofmario shit all the time and all I hear is excuses about how "under Carlito he will perform". Double standard from the fans makes me sick.

Well, kinda true... But aren't you one of those that say Alaba should play in midfield in the future? If so, we definitely need a better player on the left back... As for right: Lahm was underwhelming yesterday - but everyone'ws entitled to a bad game... Just that he will not play much longer and Rafinha is a decent back up at best...
As for GÖtze: How is that double standard?! Ever looked at his statistics... Play and injury times? He did more than ok when playing... Maybe some expected even more (me too), but he continuously delivered and even more so at the start of the season where he was an integral part of our strongest phase this season... If you talk about double standards Götze is actually a good example: we have few players whose stats boards read remotly as well... (Also, it's #partofgötze :P :lol: )
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:13 am

I actually agree with #12.
Comparing Götze with Bernat is stupid.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:20 am

bastos80 wrote:I actually agree with #12.

Come on, we don't ALWAYS have different opinions?! :P

After rewatching: The game was actually the Juve game upside down: we had no control and were like headless chickens in the first 25-30 minutes and then we started to gain control and become more dangerous... The second half was ours then... We definitely deserved that draw...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:57 pm

I also think that Bernat gets way too many undeserved criticism in this forum

He just came from a long injury and he's not playing that bad.

Id like to have 2 or 3 Alabas, but this is real life and I think that Bernat is solid enough to be our backup LB
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Calm down or else Mutter Merkel will come and slap you on your buttocks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#12 wrote:After rewatching: The game was actually the Juve game upside down: we had no control and were like headless chickens in the first 25-30 minutes and then we started to gain control and become more dangerous... The second half was ours then... We definitely deserved that draw...

This sums it up well.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I also think that Bernat gets way too many undeserved criticism in this forum

He just came from a long injury and he's not playing that bad.

Id like to have 2 or 3 Alabas, but this is real life and I think that Bernat is solid enough to be our backup LB

Yeah, as a back-up, but he's playing way too much. Last season too.
He played better than expected but still was useless in offense and not that great in defense. This season I can't remember a single good game from him.
Now with Benatia back I hope Bernat will at least return to his back-up role.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby harry-muc » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:44 pm

#12 wrote:

ach junge, lern du erst mal respekt vor unseren spielern zu haben. die sind nicht scheiße, nur weil du der meinung bist die müssten alle weltklasse sein.
und zu "blowhard" (musste ich erstmal nachschlagen), lass dir gesagt sein, du kennst mich nicht...also lass die frechheiten besser stecken.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:47 pm

#12 wrote:Nah, there was just somebody trying to be a blowhard... ;)

There's someone ELSE trying to be a blowhard???

pyrasur wrote:If i could upgrade on him I would, but I don't understand the need to slag off a player that is doing the job he was brought to do. All I see him do is work hard, and meanwhile Mario Götze gets away with his #partofmario shit all the time and all I hear is excuses about how "under Carlito he will perform". Double standard from the fans makes me sick.

#12 wrote:Well, kinda true... But aren't you one of those that say Alaba should play in midfield in the future? If so, we definitely need a better player on the left back... As for right: Lahm was underwhelming yesterday - but everyone'ws entitled to a bad game... Just that he will not play much longer and Rafinha is a decent back up at best...
As for GÖtze: How is that double standard?! Ever looked at his statistics... Play and injury times? He did more than ok when playing... Maybe some expected even more (me too), but he continuously delivered and even more so at the start of the season where he was an integral part of our strongest phase this season... If you talk about double standards Götze is actually a good example: we have few players whose stats boards read remotly as well... (Also, it's #partofgötze :P :lol: )

Literally just said I would upgrade on Bernat if it were possible. If you can find a better left back willing to be back up to Alaba, be my guest. It would be nice to see you offer a solution for once, instead of criticizing every transfer as part of your "Make Bayern Great Again" platform.

Here's your double standard for you: have you looked at Bernat's statistics? I hope you check right now just so you can come back and say you have. No one here is arguing he should be our first choice left back. But so far he's doing his job.

PS it's definitely #partofmario. It's small, doesn't matter, but since you are a teacher I assumed you would do your homework before you correct others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:49 pm

harry-muc wrote:
#12 wrote:

ach junge, lern du erst mal respekt vor unseren spielern zu haben. die sind nicht scheiße, nur weil du der meinung bist die müssten alle weltklasse sein.
und zu "blowhard" (musste ich erstmal nachschlagen), lass dir gesagt sein, du kennst mich nicht...also lass die frechheiten besser stecken.
i understood the first six lines but the rest...?!?!?
please confront each other with the lingua frnca - Englisch Bitte Sehr.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
harry-muc wrote:
#12 wrote:

i understood the first six lines but the rest...?!?!?
please confront each other with the lingua frnca - Englisch Bitte Sehr.

its just between us 2... my german is way better, so i chose to write that way. its just about his attitude and calling our players shit. and the rest is about him to slow down...because he doesnt know me...and in real life its dangerous to be overly cocky.. :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:05 pm

harry-muc wrote:ach junge, lern du erst mal respekt vor unseren spielern zu haben. die sind nicht scheiße, nur weil du der meinung bist die müssten alle weltklasse sein.

Wundert mich nicht... ;)

Wie man in den Wald hineinschreit...

Likewise...

No, not everyone is shit, especially not always - Bernat is shit... Was shit... In this form: not Bayern Munich first squad material...

pyrasur wrote:"Make Bayern Great Again" platform

Since I get the hidden insult, let me answer in the proper way: "Bayern never stopped being great!" ;)

pyrasur wrote:PS it's definitely #partofmario. It's small, doesn't matter, but since you are a teacher I assumed you would do your homework before you correct others.

Actually, I thought I did... Reason being: he changed it... ;)

pyrasur wrote:Here's your double standard for you: have you looked at Bernat's statistics?

I have... He played 33 passes, almost half of those (16) went to nowhere - on defense... He was crucial in our most dangerous situation... He lost balls on offense unneccessarily... That adds up to a less than mediocre performance... Yes, he tried... He just wasn't good... I also said Lahm was bad, somehow that seems to be less of an issue...
Solutions? Well, I'm not the one who says Alaba should be a midfielder... But assuming I was... RB and LB are positions where it's hard to find a decent player... Since Wendell is not really better than Bernat, Rodriguez would be the way to go... But IMHO we should stick with Alaba, in which case Bernat is a decent backup... I mean, it worked fine with Rafinha on the other side for years... ;)

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga