You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-02] Bayern vs Nuremberg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the game between Bayern & Nuremberg?

A) Bayern will win
53%
B) Draw
18%
C) Nuremberg will win
6%
D) You no longer care about the results.
24%

Total votes : 17

[2007-02-02] Bayern vs Nuremberg

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:03 am

Does anybody have any thoughts on this game?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 am

Methinks that we should all wait a day before giving our opinions. Let the smoke blow away. 8-[
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:51 am

Chill mate, theres no reason to hate the club. Just the stubborn manager, dont worry next season with a new manager will be much better. Dont quit supporting Bayern just yet, just do like me, im not gonna follow Bayern matches this season, not as long as Magath is still there.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:19 am

Things need to shake up in this forum. Since some users are finding difficulty understanding the concept of constructive criticism, I will draw up a set of rules to which all users will need to conform, and measures will unfortunately have to be taken against whoever does not follow them.

Real Bayern fans do not throw in the towel with the first sign of a bad patch. Real fand stand by their team in the good and in the bad. It's hardly even a bad patch, either. It's not like we just got relegated to the 2nd division.

I had to delete some comments here, because they are not constructive comments but comments against the team. If people feel that bad about Bayern, it would be best not to post it in a forum for Bayern fans.

I hope that people understand this. I'm trying not to point any fingers at anyone, but please don't make me take measures.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:01 am

i will eat my hat if we wont win this match :P
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:14 am

Would you like some ketchup with that matey? Or maybe some mustard? or would you like some SPICE?
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:07 am

MUTU wrote:Things need to shake up in this forum. Since some users are finding difficulty understanding the concept of constructive criticism, I will draw up a set of rules to which all users will need to conform, and measures will unfortunately have to be taken against whoever does not follow them.

Real Bayern fans do not throw in the towel with the first sign of a bad patch. Real fand stand by their team in the good and in the bad. It's hardly even a bad patch, either. It's not like we just got relegated to the 2nd division.

I had to delete some comments here, because they are not constructive comments but comments against the team. If people feel that bad about Bayern, it would be best not to post it in a forum for Bayern fans.

I hope that people understand this. I'm trying not to point any fingers at anyone, but please don't make me take measures.

I dont know whats wrong with people showing how they feel about the team, but thats no reason to delete the posts, its not like there was any racism spam or any illegal doing, I clearly dont know what you are trying to make a point here? Constructive criticism? What the hell? I think users should use this forum to be open and share their personal opinion, and not deleting posts which you(Mark) doesnt like. On another thread I said "************** (edit by MUTU: if I deleted it, I must have felt it was out of place, so repeating it will not help)" i dont see nothin wrong in that, its clearly a joke/quote made my a wrestler live on camera about his own cousin. better explain precisley what sort of posting you would like Mark. Otherwise noone will continue to post if they find their opinion or feeling deleted by you.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:33 pm

That's why I will make very strict rules and get in line with other forums, such as BigSoccer which hand out yellow cards (warning) and red cards (banned from forum) to posters who don't follow the rules. This is a forum for giving constructive criticism, suggesting things such as tactics and transfers, and doing an orderly discussion of issues. Hurling out insults at the staff, especially in caps (which on the net, that means shouting) is NOT allowed.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 pm

I Tsink we will win the game by a good margin. Hargreaves should make the difference. He'll put some oil in the rusty midfield and defence. :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:30 pm

I'm with Mark on this. He's moderator, he can do what he wants. AND I'm not throwing in the towel just coz Bayern are going through a bad patch, and like Mark said, it's not like we've been relegated. We're fans, we stand byyy them.

And I voted draw. But we could lose, if these Magath rumours are true. Could cause a huge upset amongst the team...
Last edited by Mirage on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:30 pm

1-0, 2-1. :)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:32 pm

It´s not one bad season really. It´s the Board´s attitude. I might overreacted but how they expect to win anything with that attitude. It´s like saying we´re totally unambitious.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:32 pm

MUTU wrote:That's why I will make very strict rules and get in line with other forums, such as BigSoccer which hand out yellow cards (warning) and red cards (banned from forum) to posters who don't follow the rules. This is a forum for giving constructive criticism, suggesting things such as tactics and transfers, and doing an orderly discussion of issues. Hurling out insults at the staff, especially in caps (which on the net, that means shouting) is NOT allowed.

Why do you care about other forums anyway? They have their own rules and we should have our own. If a fan cant vent his feelings to other fans like they normally do in public etc, what good is a forum then? Just to say Bayern will win 4-0? And should play 4-5-1? Cmon let everyone say what they want ok maybe not in caps, sure, fine. but saying like "Bayern are crap" isnt wrong, hell ppl in other forums always criticise other teams, ppl or even countries, its called freedom of speech mate. The forum is fine but by the way, deleting ppls posts isnt right either, its against their will, its better to warn ppl in private or atleast edit the phrase you didnt like but not delete the whole damn thing. By the way, where in this entire forum has a post that its abusive towards the staff? I never seen an insult towards you or anyone else. I agree a bit about the caps maybe its a bit out of context. By the way what was wrong with that quote I said? send me a msg in private if you like.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm

Snake, he isn't saying you can't criticize ... Some people are just taking it too far by the sounds of it. They're your team. Criticise in a decent way people.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:43 pm

People have their own way of criticising...everyone is different. Im not saying that everyone should start sayin "F$% You, Man Utd should be nuked" etc But if someone have to criticise they must remember not to be racist and over abusive.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bundesliga