You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-02] Bayern vs Nuremberg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the game between Bayern & Nuremberg?

A) Bayern will win
53%
B) Draw
18%
C) Nuremberg will win
6%
D) You no longer care about the results.
24%

Total votes : 17

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:22 pm

uhmm 3-0.. didnt expect this :cry:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:23 pm

just sell Hargreaves, Lucio, Piza... and get a whole new team with young players who, unlike others, do want to play for Bayern and are motivated to do so :!: :!:

You cant honestly say that we got a bad team, so what on earth is wrong :?:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:23 pm

omg its over... their hearts aren't in it... PLUS the coach change must have rattled them all, I bet they didn't see it coming. You can see from photographs on Getty that they all looked a bit unsettled... what's happened?! Last time we played Nuremburg we drew! And that was back when they were "recovering from the world cup." :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:26 pm

whoever said this will be the most unsuccessful year for FCB , i completely agree with him. We need players not coach , someone like Ballack would make a difference , van bommel is nothing infront of Michael Ballack and lets admit that. So far after Ballacks departure we are unstable ... anyway I doubt if even Frank Ribery would like to come to Munich ...oh and as for Huntelaar or whats his name , forget about him he rather go to spain Englang or Italy instead of playing for FCB.
End of Story , there are no excuses , Honness well that loook on his face after the game ...they regret big time for not buying some1 during winter transfer period.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:30 pm

I doubt it would have being any different had Magath still being coach. We seem to have got complacent over the Xmas break, rather than - better. We can't still be finding our feet at this point.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:31 pm

come on be more positive, there are many games left
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:33 pm

right many games left, hmhm well even from tomorrow 11 points from the top is waaaaay a lot for any team. I dont think it depends on us anymore. Well done to Bremen and Schalke .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:36 pm

come on be more positive, there are many games left

Yes there are. This is a hard defeat to come back from, but we can still win the next match. But I can't see us retaining the title. I'm more bothered about qualifying for the CL.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:37 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:right many games left, hmhm well even from tomorrow 11 points from the top is waaaaay a lot for any team. I dont think it depends on us anymore. Well done to Bremen and Schalke .

A fan should never lose hope...:)...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:38 pm

hmm
well here in ro championship dinamo has 11 points ahead steaua, and they still think they can catch dinamo from behind... they still fight. i think if hitzfeld works a bit at their morale (and im sure he will do it right) they can pass this bad moments.. and 11p are not that much (+ we still have to play against schalke and werder)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:42 pm

Do you guys really think Werder is going to even draw against teams like bochum and Nurnberg ?? Do you even think that even HItzfeld thinks of the title now ? LOL, i am worried about CL now and not defending the title in Bundesliga. Theres no Bremen in Romania , i am not loosing my hope but hey im more concerned about Chaampions League now rather bundesliga.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:45 pm

do u think werder is a football machine? do u think they will win every match?
they can have bad moments like any other big team...
im not saying that bayern will win Bundesliga, but there are chances its not impossible ... who knows
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:58 pm

guys..11 points = 3 wins and 2 draws....with 14 games left...Bremen still have to pay us a visit, and so do Schalke 04...it looks impossible...but impossible is nothing....its gonna be VERY difficult to catch up..and i don't think Bremen or Schalke will lose 3 games till the end of the season....we should be focused on getting into the CL next season...winning the CL this year(lol) u never know....AND GETTING AT LEAST 4 NEW PLAYERS!!!!! they will now realize that we NEED FREAKING PLAYERS...2 SOLID WORLD CLASS MIDFIELDERS, ONE MORE STRIKER...Makaay is not as good ne more. :!:
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 pm

i agree
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 pm

Actually Makaay had a very good game today. The problem with the team is Lucio. It seems he needs to be tied with a leash to the goalpost :lol:. Seriously, whoever thought that Hitzfeld would be the end of our problems is very, very mistaken. I'd say Ismael might be the end of our problems. We are officially in crisis now.

What I just can't understand is... why is it that our problem going forward is our midfield, and then we take off a midfielder and replace him with an attacker? Surely, shouldn't it be the other way round? I know you'd want to attack, but it's better to build more chances and have less of a chance to convert them, then have no chances at all... if anything for the morale of the players!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga