You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-02] Bayern vs Nuremberg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the game between Bayern & Nuremberg?

A) Bayern will win
53%
B) Draw
18%
C) Nuremberg will win
6%
D) You no longer care about the results.
24%

Total votes : 17

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:24 pm

hejazi92 wrote:anyone have any links to watch this game

If you have the sopcast , use that ..its the channel saying Nurnberg v Bayern Munich.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:30 pm

I can't watch the game, keep me posted people! what chance did Makaay miss?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:51 pm

one thing i know and i can see it ...we are the same after magath left...i guess we need a player and not a coach.
Nurnberg has lost some chances...if the score stays like this ..then they deserve to win.
Its a waste of time...all you can see is fouls fouls fouls.
anyway
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:53 pm

yea this game sucks. I'm not even going to watch it. it's time to go to work for me anyway :roll:
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:01 pm

2 for Nurnberg. They deserve it.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:02 pm

I will tell you what we miss, we miss BALLACK , believe it or not.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:02 pm

2-0 hahaha. Mutu I think I can fairly say Bayern sucks ass now, don´t you think. I mean lol if you can´t beat Nurnberg, Bochum, Achen, Hannover, Wolsburg etc. you don´t deserve to be in the top 4 anyways. Way to go guys!
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:10 pm

2-0 hahaha. Mutu I think I can fairly say Bayern sucks ass now, don´t you think. I mean lol if you can´t beat Nurnberg, Bochum, Achen, Hannover, Wolsburg etc. you don´t deserve to be in the top 4 anyways. Way to go guys!

OMG why do you even stick around if all you wanna do is prove your point that Bayern suck? You said you weren't posting here anymore. Make your mind up. :x
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:15 pm

He is correct , if we cant beat teams like those well Madrid awaits us with a big smile i guess.
3-0 now any comments ?
Last edited by Schweini_rules on Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:15 pm

WTFFF 3-0 !!! What on earth is going on :shock: :shock: :shock:

The defence looks like crap :!: :!: and again we need SCHOLL to get some creativity!!

Just sell the whole team in summer and buy a new one !!
Last edited by fa on Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:17 pm

tell me about it mate, i must say ...that third goal was awesome.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 pm

Cmon, this is almost UNBELIEVABLE :!: :!: :!:

what are we going to do when we meet REAL MADRID in 3 weeks :?: :?:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 pm

plus i think Hargeaves , karimi, piza and Sali have a very good reason to leave.
Just look at us we are pathetic, Nurnberg crushd us ..schweini, poldi lahm van bommel , hargeaves all of them were invisible tonight.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Now its funny. :lol: Hargreaves don´t go to manchester, cause Bayern is sooo awsome.... :lol: Bayern will win the CL, the bundesliga
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this is %$%#$#!!

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:21 pm

<B>this is horrible...we are pathetic today...horrible start to 2007,,,Horrible.</B>
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga