You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-11] Bayern vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the game between Bayern & Arminia?

A) Bayern will finally win.
63%
B) Draw
19%
C) Arminia will get the win.
19%

Total votes : 16

[2007-02-11] Bayern vs Arminia Bielefeld

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:40 am

I know it's early but I thought I would go ahead and get the thread started. This game is in a week's time so they should be able to get more of a feel of Hitzfeld and he should be able to get more of a feel of the players. Also, this game is exactly one month before their game against Werder, so this can be a countdown to the big game.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:21 am

This time the crowd in Allianz arena will not attend fully. maybe a narrow win but hey Arminia can do the damage as Nurnberg so i voted Arminia to be honest.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:03 pm

I say it will be a sell-out. Yesterday, Hitzfeld was hardly the coach... he simply didn't have enough time. His first real test will be this match against Bielefeld. Let's hope he can keep Lucio under control so as to have a stable backline.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:10 pm

Draw.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:05 pm

I totally voted thay Bayern will lose, even though I think they might win :)
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 pm

FC Bajern wrote:I totally voted thay Bayern will lose, even though I think they might win :)

i did the same :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:42 am

Bayern's got a chance. We can do this.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:21 pm

Win for Bayern. They've got ages to prepare for this match, let's hope it pays off.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 pm

Newbie here, glad to finally find this place. I voted for a draw, but I think a win is managable with some SQUAD ROTATION. I'm no Hitzfeld, but over the past couple games I feel like Pizarro, Van Bommel, Willy, and (if Ismael or Micho are fit in time) Lucio are all deserving of a rest for at least the first half. They've all been practically invisible except Lucio and Willy who of course have been screwing up monumentally, IMO. Willy has not looked like "one of the best crossers in the world" recently, that's for sure. There's one enforced change since Schweini is suspended, anyone else thing some others are in order?
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:27 pm

good to have you on board FCBinNYC :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:51 pm

Though I welcome you in another thread, it is nice to have you (FCBinNYC) on this board.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

mmm

Postby Walls » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 am

we HAVE to win this one..if we lose then there is something really wrong lol
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:45 pm

Due to my magical powers, i can predict a 4-0 win for Bayern :!: Makaay to score 2 goals, Pizarro and Hargreaves to make the other goals :D

Wouldnt it be nice when dreams come true :wink:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:58 pm

4 nil would definitely do a lot for the teams confidence :D We've only had a scoreline like that - twice this season. Spartak and Mainz I think, its a shame.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: mmm

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:30 pm

Walls wrote:we HAVE to win this one..if we lose then there is something really wrong lol

There is already something wrong. Ask Kahn! I don´t they are capable of winning with more than 1 goal. But I think it´s gonna be a draw.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga