You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-11] Bayern vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the game between Bayern & Arminia?

A) Bayern will finally win.
63%
B) Draw
19%
C) Arminia will get the win.
19%

Total votes : 16

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 am

Yeah, the three points was all that mattered at this time. Winning allowed Bayern to stay in the thick of things without falling further behind.

Bremen has slipped two weeks in a row now it's Schalke and Stuggart's turn to slip.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Der Kaiserin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:22 pm

er..... I miss to see this match but I want to see the shot that Makaay scored where can i see it plz help me :(
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Aachen will be a real test. I think Bayern made a vast improvement on the last 3 games, and thank God. I also thought Podolski played well, as did Van Buyten. In fact defence was a lot better, and I think we'll play much better than that once Hargreaves and Schweinisteiger and Sagnol are back in squad. It's a shame we didn't score more than once...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:49 pm

Karimi played preety well just like Mark van bommel did.
Well done again to our boys and i think this is only the start for us.
We will manage to get out of this mess with Hitzfeld around. Just look what he did with his spell , it was the first time we played with concentration and discipline..
Many thanks to Ottmar
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga