You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-02-11] Bayern vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the game between Bayern & Arminia?

A) Bayern will finally win.
63%
B) Draw
19%
C) Arminia will get the win.
19%

Total votes : 16

Postby fa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:10 pm

GOALLL makaay
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:55 pm

he scored???
owoooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo ! ! ! !!
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:57 pm

guys can you provide me with any channeld or web radio please ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Walls » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:03 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:guys can you provide me with any channeld or web radio please ?

download sopcast...then watch on CCTV 5

use www.asiaplate.com to check for matches
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: ..

Postby fa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Walls wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:guys can you provide me with any channeld or web radio please ?

download sopcast...then watch on CCTV 5

use www.asiaplate.com to check for matches

Sopcast is idd a very good program, if lucky you can watch german football (but they dont always broadcast german football)

If you can understand a little but of german, you can try the Bundesliga webradio: www.bundesliga.de --> conference

Hmms, we seem to get lots of chances but no goals are scored.. lets hope Bielefeld doesnt score the equaliser
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:49 pm

YESSSS :!: gamed ended :)
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:55 pm

ended yeah , welldone to the boys..iv seen the second half...well they did good to be honest. NOt their best but they did allright.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:57 pm

The second half was boring. We could win by more but it´s a good result but not a good game. We have to play better.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:11 pm

This is one of those matches that only the result counts and not the style.. we needed 3 points and got them, thats all what matters for now. Hopefully Sagnol, Schweini and Hargreaves can recover in time for the next game, because if we play like this again next week it will be very though :!:
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:34 pm

Great match at last! We also had a goal wrongly disallowed for offside, we hit the post, so overall we had enough chances for a very comfortable win. The scoreline doesn't reflect Bayern's dominance in this match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:55 pm

finally a win :D
we are still 4p behind stuttgart and 5p behind werder
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:24 pm

I couldn't watch the game but from what I read, it was a solid and compact performance by us...We might have lacked in creativity but that will only improve...
our first priority was to sort out the defensive problems that we have been having lately and we achieved that successfully.
This will be a confidence booster for sure...

I am happy that we didn't lose further ground on the leaders...Good job. :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:37 pm

If you´re pleased by the showing of Bayern in tonight´s game I dunno...But yeah it´s a solid start to the winning ways again....but they have to improve fast for the CL.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:36 pm

After watching the game I have to say that it was a good game. It wasn't their greatest performance but it was good compared to their earlier games. This time they showed better defense and better passing. Plus, there seemed to be more teamwork this time around and that was nice to see.

It was also nice to see both Karimi and Podolski playing better. It wasn't their greatest performance but it was still good. I think you could how their confidence has gone up and credit Hitzfeld for that.

Remember folks, the team is not going to be playing like Schalke right away. It's going to take a little time for everything and everyone to get settled. Reemeber, Hitzfeld has to fix all the problems so that the team can move forward. This game was the first step in that process.

Good job, Bayern! =D>
Last edited by tracylynn on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:04 am

Yeah, as always you can depend on Makaay. I couldn't believe that second goal was disallowed! If it had stood Bayern would've won by more than 2...but 3 points is all that matters. As Tracy mentioned, at least the passing showed some definate improvement. The team also finally looked organized, which today was honestly the first time I've felt that this season. I thought Demichelis played really well, Brazzo was good at the back and even Lucio was OK. Next week in Aachen (and then in Madrid!) will be rough, let's hope today is a sturdy platform for more success! :twisted:
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga