You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

bayern v Kaiserslautern

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

bayern v Kaiserslautern

Postby mickm » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:14 pm

Is on Setanta Ireland and UK on Wednesday live 7:00pm if it is of help to anyone
mickm
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:36 pm

It's also on here in the US (Setanta US channel) but it'll be on taped delay. Setanta Sports is airing the Curling Cup (?) live instead.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:32 am

carling cup???

why it's a micky mouse cup in england, most of the big team just field weaker sides up until at least the quater finals...

I went to the sunderland vs arsenal match last season and the only two player that make it into the first team were van persie and sol campbell... both of which were returning from injury, the rest of the team was made up by youth team and reserves... lupoli, alexandre song, etc
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:01 am

Do you blame them? Top English teams have to play so many games that if key players were to play in every game they'd suffer from so much fatigue.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:41 am

I don't doubt that at all... that's why I personally would adopt a league cup style more like in germany, keeping it pre season and down to fewer games
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:41 pm

My bad, I didn't realize that I had typed in curling and not carling. Curling is a "sport" with a broom. :?: (it doesn't make sense to me)
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:42 pm

i don't think curling has a point... it's a very bizarre 'sport'
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:16 pm

Curling is pretty odd. Believe it or not, it’s an Olympic sport.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Bundesliga