You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
20
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 20

[2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MatchBot » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen
Competition: 1. Bundesliga
Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich



User avatar
MatchBot
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MoFattal » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Nils Petersen, here we come.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11043
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2497 times
Been thanked: 2314 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Hehe
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby AdepT » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:18 am

MoFattal wrote:Nils Petersen, here we come.

Shouldn't it be like, Nils Petersen, here you come AGAIN? :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 745 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby brickwall281 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 am

Tough one. If Petersen really did want to leave, then I want to whoop his ass and show him who's boss!
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MoFattal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 am

As long as he's focused on staying away from Bayern, I will like the lad.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11043
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2497 times
Been thanked: 2314 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 pm

brickwall281 wrote:Tough one. If Petersen really did want to leave, then I want to whoop his ass and show him who's boss!


Who cares i bet Frisenbichler is better :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14032
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby brickwall281 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
brickwall281 wrote:Tough one. If Petersen really did want to leave, then I want to whoop his ass and show him who's boss!


Who cares i bet Frisenbichler is better :D

True
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby JJJ » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm

And Regionalliga is better than Bundesliga.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 372 times
Been thanked: 375 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby brickwall281 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:57 pm

JJJ wrote:And Regionalliga is better than Bundesliga.

I hope that was sarcastic...
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
User avatar
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 am
Location: On the moon
National Flag:
Iraq
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby BayernLove » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 pm

brickwall281 wrote:
JJJ wrote:And Regionalliga is better than Bundesliga.

I hope that was sarcastic...

It was.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby JJJ » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Woops, sorry. Friesenbichler hasn't played in Regionalliga. So that U-19 Bundesliga is better.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 372 times
Been thanked: 375 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 am

brickwall281 wrote:
JJJ wrote:And Regionalliga is better than Bundesliga.

I hope that was sarcastic...


I'll just pretend I never read this :|
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:57 am

Okay, many things to consider for this game, formation-wise that is. We have Dortmund coming up after it, so a combination of resting tired legs and refreshing warm ones is needed. I see the following as the best formation:



Defense - Boateng should start getting phased back into the team. Maybe he'll be the first choice against Dormtund in place of DvB. Dante on the other hand, haven't missed a game since season's start. He definitely can have a day off.

Midfield - Bastian had an extremely tiring performance yesterday, so giving him time to refresh and to focus on BVB wouldn't be a bad idea. Gustavo also seems to be getting back gradually to his early season form. It would be unfair for him to stay on the bench, as he's probably not starting versus BVB.

Attacking Midfield - Ribery can start this one as he's suspended for the Pokal. Robben should also get start as he will most probably be the one replacing Ribery. Kroos and Muller can both get a rest, especially the former. And, I have no idea why Jupp (and many of us) forgot about Shaqiri in recent weeks. If Muller is resting, it's good to have him start. Otherwise, a substitute appearance is a must.

Striking - Mandzukic is having an amazing form right now. Last night's performance should give our management (and Pep) a huge doubt about why the hell do we need Lewandowski. Mandzukic offered as much as Lewa could do in terms of linking-up play and holding off the ball after long passes. However, I would start Gomez for this one. We all know that depending on ONE in-form striker is way too risky, especially towards the end of the season. We have a rusty elite striker in the shape of Gomez who could be in need of a starting role the most. Let's give the old bastard some time to regain his scoring touch.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11043
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2497 times
Been thanked: 2314 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:11 pm

MoFattal wrote:Okay, many things to consider for this game, formation-wise that is. We have Dortmund coming up after it, so a combination of resting tired legs and refreshing warm ones is needed. I see the following as the best formation:



Defense - Boateng should start getting phased back into the team. Maybe he'll be the first choice against Dormtund in place of DvB. Dante on the other hand, haven't missed a game since season's start. He definitely can have a day off.

Midfield - Bastian had an extremely tiring performance yesterday, so giving him time to refresh and to focus on BVB wouldn't be a bad idea. Gustavo also seems to be getting back gradually to his early season form. It would be unfair for him to stay on the bench, as he's probably not starting versus BVB.

Attacking Midfield - Ribery can start this one as he's suspended for the Pokal. Robben should also get start as he will most probably be the one replacing Ribery. Kroos and Muller can both get a rest, especially the former. And, I have no idea why Jupp (and many of us) forgot about Shaqiri in recent weeks. If Muller is resting, it's good to have him start. Otherwise, a substitute appearance is a must.

Striking - Mandzukic is having an amazing form right now. Last night's performance should give our management (and Pep) a huge doubt about why the hell do we need Lewandowski. Mandzukic offered as much as Lewa could do in terms of linking-up play and holding off the ball after long passes. However, I would start Gomez for this one. We all know that depending on ONE in-form striker is way too risky, especially towards the end of the season. We have a rusty elite striker in the shape of Gomez who could be in need of a starting role the most. Let's give the old bastard some time to regain his scoring touch.


I'd rest Javi and Alaba too : Contento & Timo. I know Werder are not to be taken lightly - but we don't have a 15pt gap for nothing...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21887 times
Been thanked: 6134 times
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests