You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 20

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby AdepT » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
AdepT wrote:Please note that in the second half

You are taking limited, select data.

You too. :P
2nd half is after a month's break. First is after 2. So it's kinda new start every 6 months. Plus he passed 400 mins requirement.

Glad that you agree that based on current form Mandzukic should be preferred over Gomez.
I am always of the view that they should be alternated now that both are in good form. :|

As for CL form, he has been under-performing there. But he should pick up now that he's scored one. He's in it for the first time. Cut the guy some slack. :)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-23] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm

I was always in support of Gomez...

But Mandzukic brings more to this team at the moment...and overall if you ask me. I was not sure at first but I can see it now.

We are much more reliable with Mandzkic as a teamplayer. He tends drop on the left, right etc...and brings Kroos and Muller into a great position. He can cross, pass and can lay a ball to other players. Maybe he is not as good poacher as Gomez and maybe he cant hit them like Gomez...but he has better overall play and we are playing better with him on the pitch. He also has much better header than Gomez.

Another thing is that Muller and Kroos are shining with Mandzo on the pitch. Muller is like second striker because Mandzukic often drops deeper or moves to the flank so Muller takes CF position. Gomez is always in the center or when he goes to the sides he is lost there and cant do anything with a ball.

Still think Gomez is great and support him but there is no way that I would drop Mandzukic for Gomez at the moment. Our attack with Mandzukic is quite solid and all attacking players are benefiting from it.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga