You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Bayern & Werder?

A) Bayern will win
57%
B) It'll end in a draw
14%
C) Werder will win
No votes
D) Don't really care because Bayern had beaten Real
29%

Total votes : 14

[2007-03-11] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:52 am

Any thoughts on this game? Do you really care if Bayern wins or loses since they've beaten Real Madrid? For me, I want them to win but if they don't then I won't be sad. The fact that they beat Real Madrid is the best win this team has earned this season.
Last edited by tracylynn on Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:06 am

There is not going to be any other result other than a WIN for us...
Hitzfeld can do anything ...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:07 am

to add,
we'll finish this hectic week in style...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:12 am

Coupled with momentum we’ve got from beating Real AND Hitzfeld’s work of a magician, we’re getting a win.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:41 am

Yeah, momentum and motivation will carry Bayern through to 3 very important points. I almost voted for not caring because of the Real match, but Bayern are close enough to first place that I definately do care! The team is beginning to pull out of this horrible slump, they've got to keep going now. Hopefully Hannover and Wolfsburg can do us some favors as well...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:24 am

Sorry but I had a blond moment when I created this thread. Bremen should just as tired, or more, as Bayern because they play Celta Vigo in the UEFA Cup Round of 16 today.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Re: [11-03-07] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:22 am

tracylynn wrote:Any thoughts on this game? Do you really care if Bayern wins or loses since they've beaten Real Madrid? For me, I want them to win but if they don't then I won't be sad. The fact that they beat Real Madrid is the best win this team has earned this season.

Are you crazy? The championship or at very least qualifications are at stake...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:50 pm

bayern will win 1-0 8)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:56 pm

I can't imagine how Bremen are gonna play. They're just coming out of a bad run, but last time they were all over us and clearly the better side. It will be an interesting match. I voted draw but I don't think it will be one. Someone will win.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:30 pm

2:1 or 3:1 for Bayern. Win against RM is a big moral boost and the confidence is high. We are in good run of form. Quite the opposite of the last time around.

Paddy
I post all the time

Re: [11-03-07] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 pm

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Any thoughts on this game? Do you really care if Bayern wins or loses since they've beaten Real Madrid? For me, I want them to win but if they don't then I won't be sad. The fact that they beat Real Madrid is the best win this team has earned this season.

Are you crazy? The championship or at very least qualifications are at stake...

What I'm trying to say is that no matter what team Bayern beats nothing could come close to the feeling that the win over Real and knocking 'em out of the CL has on many folks. That's why I really wouldn't be sad. Also, keep in mind the other teams have not been playing their best while Bayern is improving. I think Bayern could easily overtake these teams with even one lost.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Bayern can´t afford losing. Not against Bremen. They are our main rivals in Germany in recent years. It´s about pride too not only bundesliga.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:45 am

Paddy wrote:2:1 or 3:1 for Bayern. Win against RM is a big moral boost and the confidence is high. We are in good run of form. Quite the opposite of the last time around.

agree, we will play in much more different style than we did before. so yeah let them come , allianz arena will be like the world upsite down for them , bremen your soo welcome to concide a fiver from bayern.
Hail The GENERAL
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:12 pm

I'm more optimistic now I realise we're at HOME. how did I miss that??!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:24 am

Mirage wrote:I'm more optimistic now I realise we're at HOME. how did I miss that??!

Perhaps it was because you went overboard on your birthday celebration? :D

BTW....I love your avatar. Did you create it yourself? I wish I could do something like that.

When I go to Germany next year maybe I can fly to England and meet you? That would be nice.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga